moso777

Nov 19, 2017

maybe there is a solution for this freeze in police station?

Thank you in advance.

novella0707

Jul 5, 2019
guys , help please , i have bug on work (episode 2) , i change my work suit after punishment from boss(after Lida "thanks Hobo for help with her house") , and there is no boss in his room anymore. i cant do anything on any floor and cant even go out from work :( (sorry for bad english)
someone told that need to go in other rooms and he will apper , but he didnt :(

BoBzn666

Jul 4, 2019
ok it works. thanky a lot! but now another problem.. after the rape scene in the house in the woods. now im at the police station. the detective told me to go into the room. ill go to the room. and the game just freeze. how i can solce this?

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
I'm stuck. After the two guys rape her at the beach house and the police rescue her, she say she needs to get the officer's key at the restaurant. But I can't get in or do anything else.

Reactions: tatacici

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
same as the two previous messages, stuck in police interrogation room, went to marker and it just sits.....
Edit: I downloaded the bug fixer and it did not work

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
My god the farm part is still super frustrating. These stupid daily tasks are annoying as fuck. Why are they in an adult game in the first place? And the fact that they can get stuck is just the icing on the cake. You collect these damn vegetables only to be forced to close the game, because some fucking chicken blocked the farmer's son's movement and the scene doesn't play. FUUUUCK WHY?????

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
guys , help please , i have bug on work (episode 2) , i change my work suit after punishment from boss(after Lida "thanks Hobo for help with her house") , and there is no boss in his room anymore. i cant do anything on any floor and cant even go out from work :( (sorry for bad english)
someone told that need to go in other rooms and he will apper , but he didnt :(
Yes please help, got the same problem, someone said to do the hobo in the evening but that wont do, everytime they finish, lida says i go to bed but when i try i get a message that she doesnt want to go to sleep now. Help me out because she fucked the hobo already 5 times and i am getting a bit bored by it.

Reactions: novella0707

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Yes please help, got the same problem, someone said to do the hobo in the evening but that wont do, everytime they finish, lida says i go to bed but when i try i get a message that she doesnt want to go to sleep now. Help me out because she fucked the hobo already 5 times and i am getting a bit bored by it.
Yesssss i did it, dont know how but one more try later i succeeded to meet with boss in office.

2.50 star(s) 56 Votes