goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
Latest version is Episode 2 - 0.9

Also theres a release scheduled for the end of march so its no longer abandoned
Just need a hero for link. :)

paolomaloni

Dec 16, 2016
I apologize for my bad English.
The error shows the path as well as the missing file. Take a file from the group to the closest name directory and rename it with the name of the undiscovered file. He will not make a mistake.
Thats the solution for pc. But how to solve in android? Android user can't access this path to change the png name

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
DEV ANSWER TODAY IN HIS PATREON PAGE :
" I didn't work for several months due to health problems. But since my return, I have spent a lot of time on this project. I believe that it is very difficult to make a good update every month, but at least once every one and a half or two months it is possible. After returning to the development of the game, I had to spend a lot of effort to learn new mechanics that would now work in full force. So finally I started using video with audio tracks in the game instead of jerky gif animations. All of this has already been added to this update. It remains only to add the code and kilometers of text. In General, the new update is almost ready. And then the process will go more smoothly. "

BrokenDreams

Apr 16, 2019
hi guys, i have a question, in the ep2 at the end of the first day in the wlakthrough they said after the punishement from the boss you got a scene with hobo when you get home but i can't see it. and the day after they say when i get home i should have a letter at the entrance but i don't get it either.. what do i have to do to have those scene ?
Did you find the solution?

2.50 star(s) 55 Votes