Lordgriffen

Feb 18, 2022
what is the version of the game you are talking about?... is it season 2 rpgm?
if you are on rpgm you can try the unofficial renpy remake https://f95zone.to/threads/66741/ that can be used as a good walkthrough for the s 1 & 2. It is almost complete and you will have all the most important scene including the fabric ....to enter the factory Lida has to buy a black latex detective costume and then she has to jump the fence and find a manhole to climb down to rescue Selina and her husband (it is a maze-like mini-game)...very fun to hide in the boxes to avoid the guards :LOL:

if you are inside the minigame you have to dyscover the right route... you have to jump trough the broken gates and you will find a door

save often!
I'm doing the second part trying to tell Costello lida found his daughter. He is inside and she needs to talk to him. I am playing on android v.098 I believe. I used a walkthrough but it ended after taking Humper to the vet the second time. I haven't been able to find another one that is as far into the game as I am. I think I'm just about to the end of the game, unless Costello lies about freeing Dima and Seline when his daughter is found.
I've been to Gokus shop Lida payed with a deep appreciation for Mr Gokus huge shlong,and got the hobo to cut the grate. Been inside and found the girl. Been to the cosmetics office and seen Dima and Seline with the k9 scene. Now it's getting past security to get to talk to Costello.

Lordgriffen

Feb 18, 2022
I'm doing the second part trying to tell Costello lida found his daughter. He is inside and she needs to talk to him. I am playing on android v.098 I believe. I used a walkthrough but it ended after taking Humper to the vet the second time. I haven't been able to find another one that is as far into the game as I am. I think I'm just about to the end of the game, unless Costello lies about freeing Dima and Seline when his daughter is found.
I've been to Gokus shop Lida payed with a deep appreciation for Mr Gokus huge shlong,and got the hobo to cut the grate. Been inside and found the girl. Been to the cosmetics office and seen Dima and Seline with the k9 scene. Now it's getting past security to get to talk to Costello.
I figured I should ad a screen shot

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
This game is so nice... but do not forget the ep2 is not the end of the story... the episode2 ends with the almost the same scene of the start of episode 3.. Lida receives an envelope with the photoshoot Dima gifts to her after the wedding :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
Aug 20, 2023
I'm stuck! Help says I have to meet the nurse, but I can't get into the medical cabinet. Lida says, "we had a lot of fun, but I'm still too ashamed to go in." What do I do?

2.50 star(s) 56 Votes