Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Strange, because I cant get access to the full game or the seconde stage with the stairs. Do I have to click on it with the cursor?

Reactions: Frank Chateau

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017

Hi, dear friends!

Finally, the long-awaited release of "Lida`s Adventures: Episode 2 v0.4"

Well, I can say, that I put a lot of effort into this release! Namely:

There is a branching of the game process! The game process of the game completely depends on your actions! Any choice you make, including choosing dialogs and so on, will influence the outcome of the game! I believe that this will greatly increase interest in the game, because this is the most important thing I seek!

This release turned out to be very big! The new version contains a lot of new scenes, more than 750 renderings, 10 animations, there is freedom of choice of actions!

Also, the main story of the game is continued, you will have to face the difficult and intensional situations of Lida's life! I spent a lot of effort on this release! I try only for you!

Many thanks to each of you for your support of my project, I really appreciate it!

Your Tereman ;)

amk7

Apr 19, 2017
EP2
What do I have to do to get the new office outift. At the locker ist says I need to go to Toni, but he just says "hi" and I can't click anything in his store. I can't enter home neither. What do I have to do?

ronmoho

Jun 27, 2017
Are there missable events in EP1? I finished it but didn't even see what fat Joe look like, and I never seen any of those pics use in the end credits.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Just went into Ep 1 V1.1, it is full of flaws. When she delivers posters, the same text happens after each one, and there was no one she talked to to trigger it. The park has a glowing spot behind a gate, I clicked when the bum was primary, had Lida dialog. Things flicker and jump. If you enter a map and click too far it sends you back to the last map. Too many unnecessary trips back and forth across multiple maps...I got fatigued playing, but liked most of what worked.

Last edited:

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I appreciate the picture, but I still don't get it. I move to the rock on the right and it says I need a new hiding spot. By that time, the timer is usually on zero. Is there a certain order you need to do this in? The guys just circle around whatever rock/bush I'm in and nothing happens. The author also uploaded this picture, but with the rocks circled and numbered 1, 2, 3. This part is just a mess...

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I appreciate the picture, but I still don't get it. I move to the rock on the right and it says I need a new hiding spot. By that time, the timer is usually on zero. Is there a certain order you need to do this in? The guys just circle around whatever rock/bush I'm in and nothing happens. The author also uploaded this picture, but with the rocks circled and numbered 1, 2, 3. This part is just a mess...
nevermind...i finally got it to work. i wish this game wasn't so buggy and didn't make you just guess at times, it's actually pretty enjoyable at times when it's not a grind & guess fest.

well, that's the end of 2.04..

2.50 star(s) 55 Votes