RPGM Completed Liel's morning routine [v1.0] [Transition]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I honestly can't tell if they are censoring the cat keyhole lingerie or if that is an actual pixelated lingerie in the game.
The second option sound more interesting tbh.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
They're censoring clothes now? What's next, censored hands? :LOL:
Please don't. Handholding's my secret fetish.
Probably censored so you have to play the game to see it since its probably a game with barely any content.

Mar 19, 2018
Probably censored so you have to play the game to see it since its probably a game with barely any content.
yeah that's about right. i was able to beat the game in 8 minutes and 30 seconds (it's that short, yeah), which unlocks the outfit as a newgame+ sort of thing. there is a recollection room by the by.

this game is so short i actually feel like it's better to just use one of the full saves so you have access to both costumes from the start, if you actually wanna do anything with the game part rather than just the recollection room

Reactions: James Eveleth

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
It has finally happened. We have finally reached the level of banality where we are censoring clothing.
I hereby invite all of you to join me on the roof this evening, as we welcome the incoming nuclear missiles.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Truly a crime from the Developer to let this game have a very short playtime and basically bare bone without much of a story behind it, the elf girl design was extremely hot and the sex animation was high quality and very detail just to be waste on a small game like this. It need to be a full blown game with many areas, questlines and lot more sex scenes and it would be a very great game
Truly a shame really, this Dev only making small games with very short playtime

Reactions: Neoazeta

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
wtf is that censorship in the third image
To me, clothes are offensive and its a sin to have a beautiful woman wear them.
To me it makes perfect sense to censor the offending clothing and leave the woman displayed in all her glory ..and infamy.

The reverse would be blasphemy!
1617730435075.png

Reactions: fromqb

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
She's cute and hot, and the animations are solid, but now I want a full length game about her! I hate it when I somehow get attached to a character in a short lengthed game

Reactions: fromqb

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Does this dev have any other games on the site? Loved the animations but its just too short man.

Mar 19, 2018
Does this dev have any other games on the site? Loved the animations but its just too short man.
yeah, they have four other games, as you can see on their dlsite

i'm not sure if any of them are on f95zone though? i can't find them, at least

Reactions: samuel1154
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes