4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I usually don't like it when side characters get action first, but in this case since Lisa is watching all of it, it feels like she will get rid of her naivety through watching Kord and Lily do stuff. And I hope that means Lisa will go into it because she wants to while being aware of what's happening instead of being "fooled" into doing stuff with Kord.

She already can't stop thinking about his cock and muscles anyway, and she's also slowly realizing that he's flirting with her, even if she's having a hard time telling. Since there's going to be paths and stuff I hope we get choices where you can choose to reciprocate the flirting back to him. Regardless if she feels guilty or shy at the start, at least that way her "degradation" - which has already started considering she's way more sexually charged than her husband - can feel more natural.

Reactions: Amin_sun

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
I usually don't like it when side characters get action first, but in this case since Lisa is watching all of it, it feels like she will get rid of her naivety through watching Kord and Lily do stuff. And I hope that means Lisa will go into it because she wants to while being aware of what's happening instead of being "fooled" into doing stuff with Kord.

She already can't stop thinking about his cock and muscles anyway, and she's also slowly realizing that he's flirting with her, even if she's having a hard time telling. Since there's going to be paths and stuff I hope we get choices where you can choose to reciprocate the flirting back to him. Regardless if she feels guilty or shy at the start, at least that way her "degradation" - which has already started considering she's way more sexually charged than her husband - can feel more natural.
As much as I like that idea, the current plan is something a little different. Without giving too much away, I don't want her to just outright start flirting with him since that just isn't in her character but rather she looks for excuses to get closer to Kord without feeling as guilty.

With that being said, once she's closer and already done things with him (before first sex with him) she will be able to flirt with him whether it's in messages, at home, etc...

And just one more thing that I want to note is that I am focusing only on two possibilities, the main story as it is currently with one path, which will be Lisa's fall to Kord, and the other option which is Lisa managing to avoid the NTR all together (only endings, no vanilla routes). You'll see in the next update how that works.

It would be great if I could do multiple paths at once but I really feel I should have at least one path that's fairly rich in content before I decide to add more paths (other forms of NTR). If I hopefully start making enough, I'm thinking to try and find a fast, skilled artist and do a massive update, changing all the 3D CG to drawn 2D CG (Stills & animations). Then, you can expect multiple paths, when I only have to focus on the gameplay and story.

Reactions: Xill

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024
As much as I like that idea, the current plan is something a little different. Without giving too much away, I don't want her to just outright start flirting with him since that just isn't in her character but rather she looks for excuses to get closer to Kord without feeling as guilty.

With that being said, once she's closer and already done things with him (before first sex with him) she will be able to flirt with him whether it's in messages, at home, etc...

And just one more thing that I want to note is that I am focusing only on two possibilities, the main story as it is currently with one path, which will be Lisa's fall to Kord, and the other option which is Lisa managing to avoid the NTR all together (only endings, no vanilla routes). You'll see in the next update how that works.

It would be great if I could do multiple paths at once but I really feel I should have at least one path that's fairly rich in content before I decide to add more paths (other forms of NTR). If I hopefully start making enough, I'm thinking to try and find a fast, skilled artist and do a massive update, changing all the 3D CG to drawn 2D CG (Stills & animations). Then, you can expect multiple paths, when I only have to focus on the gameplay and story.
It is very interesting that when Lisa has sex with him, she is still regretful and sad and has a guilty conscience and is not completely overwhelmed with pleasure.
And I had a question, do you have a plan for forced sex or rape and similar things in your story or not?

ObliviousNTR

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2023
It is very interesting that when Lisa has sex with him, she is still regretful and sad and has a guilty conscience and is not completely overwhelmed with pleasure.
And I had a question, do you have a plan for forced sex or rape and similar things in your story or not?
That would be very hard since Patreon wouldn't allow it and that's where almost all my patrons are on. If I did find a way and did it though, it wouldn't be hard rape but more so the heroines feeling forced or being put into a situation where they feel they have no other choice but could ultimately say no.

Reactions: Amin_sun

Xill

Jan 10, 2018

That's kind of the same thing tbh. Just added one step before the flirting. I just like the idea that she isn't naive about it when doing all that stuff, in the sense that she doesn't realize what she's doing, like the thing you mention where she is looking for excuses to get closer is because she wants to, and knows that. There's too many female mc games where the protagonist gets dicked all the way through while denying every aspect of it.

That's fair. But I assume there's still going to be some dialogue choices here and there, right? Otherwise the game being sandbox makes little sense.

You don't like honey select? Animations in this engine look great. The thing about doing such a massive change however is that if you do it too late, people will most likely dislike it because they are already used to the current artstyle, and going from 3D to 2D changes too much, especially if the animations don't end up being good. Not to mention that 2D CG stills and animations will most likely take way more time than Honey Select does.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
That's kind of the same thing tbh. Just added one step before the flirting. I just like the idea that she isn't naive about it when doing all that stuff, in the sense that she doesn't realize what she's doing, like the thing you mention where she is looking for excuses to get closer is because she wants to, and knows that. There's too many female mc games where the protagonist gets dicked all the way through while denying every aspect of it.

That's fair. But I assume there's still going to be some dialogue choices here and there, right? Otherwise the game being sandbox makes little sense.

You don't like honey select? Animations in this engine look great. The thing about doing such a massive change however is that if you do it too late, people will most likely dislike it because they are already used to the current artstyle, and going from 3D to 2D changes too much, especially if the animations don't end up being good. Not to mention that 2D CG stills and animations will most likely take way more time than Honey Select does.
This is koikatsu party, not honey select. I think he doesn't like how much time it takes him to make, and would rather focus on the other aspects.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes