Sep 8, 2019
When Is an update expected????
I told you and i was completely wrong so i am going to give you the correct answer. I asked Blue a few weeks ago the same question and the answer he gave me is that it would be some weeks away. I am sorry if the answer is not the answer you wanted.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Stumbled over a (old?) bug: i went to the hotel on Tuesday and got the job there and i was told that i need to start on Monday. On Wednesday i went to the university, then i went home and slept and on Thursday i got the message that i missed a shift at the hotel. Wtf? Either the game doesn't know the difference between Wednesday and Monday or the message that you get during your application should be that you start tomorrow (and not on Monday). I think i reported this bug a while ago already in the TFGS Forum, i'm just not sure if you ever fixed that bug.

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Stumbled over a (old?) bug: i went to the hotel on Tuesday and got the job there and i was told that i need to start on Monday. On Wednesday i went to the university, then i went home and slept and on Thursday i got the message that i missed a shift at the hotel. Wtf? Either the game doesn't know the difference between Wednesday and Monday or the message that you get during your application should be that you start tomorrow (and not on Monday). I think i reported this bug a while ago already in the TFGS Forum, i'm just not sure if you ever fixed that bug.
I will look into it. Sorry...

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
BlueyW
Hey, there has been no updates in this thread for a while.
Is the game still being worked on?
I wont ask for a update release date, because thats probably hard to give, but im curious if you're still working on the game?
Its a great game, and i would hate to see it die like so many others due to lack of updates.

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Reactions: Dixon Butz

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BlueyW I know it's been mentioned above but do you plan to add pregnancy without a bad ending at some point? Thanks and good luck with the project.

Reactions: BlueyW
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes