BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
I totally agree!!! Hope the devs implements these. This game has potential.

It would be nice if there are more free roam events added like jogging without bra in park, then some people approach and ask to grope. Here we should choose to allow them to grope or not. Sex behind trees/bushes can be added. Need more beach content too. Option to go without panties.
We need more choices too, like if she's groped in bar or park, we should get options like allow him to grope, ignore him, encourage/flirt him, rebuke him etc. It would make game much more fun than adding complex mechanics in game.

PS
Hope that the pig picture is removed. There is no beastality in game and more importantly the picture is gross.
Well actually some of the stuff you are asking for is present. If you skip your work one time, you get a warning. two times,you get the choice either to have sex with him/her or lose your job. Three times you loose your job...But if you you skip the job three days in a row you never get to experience the the other and just get sacked via email... I think that is quite fair isn't it?

And the pig was there because the MC grew up on a pig farm before she went to university, ref. the intro...

Anyway, thanks for the all other input. I will write it down and may implement it later... :)

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
I like the game so far, takes a little too long to reach some scenes but w/e. What I don't understand is how the fuck these spam emails are still going on, who the fuck likes them? I thought they were a bug but nope they're still happening.

Reactions: International

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
WE ALL WISH TO GOD THERE WAS .... but no nothing i have found to kill spam that annoying flashing envelope drives me nuts
there is

open the html file with a text editor and add the following under the <head> tag

HTML:
<style>
#story-banner .blink2 {display:none;}
</style>

• Sad
Reactions: vtc12

vtc12

Oct 4, 2019
Boring, slow, simple and with bugs that crash the game. AAAghh (sigh) Another waste of game time. The brothel and tried everything always says the same thing, the police not showing up to come 4 times the same day etc ... I think I'm going to stop playing these games for a couple of years because ... When I started playing in this type of game seemed promising (the future of these games) but damn it gets worse every day.:rolleyes:
Seriously, how do you put in a game that you can Bj for weed, but only if you don't have money ...? what ? really? Let's throw a simple mechanic in the trash (sigh) :censored::ROFLMAO:(y). I'm out, have a good time but not with this game :LOL:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
to Blueyw thank you for the size changes to the store list its perfect now , and i like the layout of the lust morality bars now

i also like the half price shampoo and makeup on Fridays

As for the spam keep the once a week principal email on Monday cause some of them are quite comical , and its a good place for the rent increase markers ,maybe a one now hiring email when the jobs come open ,emails from your uncle are OK
maybe just one mail from each of the shops unless they are running a special but no more than one of the same worded email

this would cut a lot of the spam and complaints of spam

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Sorry I tried all the jobs except the photoshoot. How and where do you trigger to game to offer you the option?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Boring, slow, simple and with bugs that crash the game. AAAghh (sigh) Another waste of game time. The brothel and tried everything always says the same thing, the police not showing up to come 4 times the same day etc ... I think I'm going to stop playing these games for a couple of years because ... When I started playing in this type of game seemed promising (the future of these games) but damn it gets worse every day.:rolleyes:
Seriously, how do you put in a game that you can Bj for weed, but only if you don't have money ...? what ? really? Let's throw a simple mechanic in the trash (sigh) :censored::ROFLMAO:(y). I'm out, have a good time but not with this game :LOL:
TROLL.........if you don't like it don't play it

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes