konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Much better than Young Marie or Life Choices
YM is okeish just felt short. i think only family has some comparatively developed (~10 steps) questchains.
LC is probably the only game i ragequited (so no idea how was bluey inspired but that). it felt like it is almost impossible to trigger anything lewd, but the last straw was me doing some photoshoot quest-sequence until photograph just picked another girl and thus that gig ended. such a waste. will not touch it again without authormade walkthrough.

• Wow
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
YM is okeish just felt short. i think only family has some comparatively developed (~10 steps) questchains.
LC is probably the only game i ragequited (so no idea how was bluey inspired but that). it felt like it is almost impossible to trigger anything lewd, but the last straw was me doing some photoshoot quest-sequence until photograph just picked another girl and thus that gig ended. such a waste. will not touch it again without authormade walkthrough.
Well in Life choices if you took out the loan and were late paying it back it open the choice for being a street walker ...but with life choices there were no real consequences for becoming a total slut other than not being able to work anywhere....other that prostitution ... with this game the farther you dive into slutdom the greater chance you are going to mess up in school and get sent home ...life choice is a lot more grinding to get to the good stuff ...YM is OK but it lack a cohesive story or goals .....
life at university the goal is get an education and become a model at the same time ....while avoiding the pitfalls that could end both plans..

Reactions: BlueyW

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
how come the corus finance group closes permanently after you pay off your debt to them?
also how come the sex professor (the science guy) no longer has sex with you after a while?

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
how come the corus finance group closes permanently after you pay off your debt to them?
also how come the sex professor (the science guy) no longer has sex with you after a while?
the professor moves on to new conquests , he has done had you ..........as for the finance group its still open for me

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
the professor moves on to new conquests , he has done had you ..........as for the finance group its still open for me
I get this message after going through the forced debt pay off (from failing to pay debt): Looks like the office is closed... A sign says: Corus Finance is closed down for good!

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
I get this message after going through the forced debt pay off (from failing to pay debt): Looks like the office is closed... A sign says: Corus Finance is closed down for good!
I will absolutely look into this... I launched the game 6 months ago, so there may be bugs, that I have overseen... I will do my outmost to fix this.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Finally a nice game with a great girl in the lead. Only thing I really don't like is the lack (or impossibility to find) of an easy agenda. When do I need to go to which job? And modelling is on the same hours as hotel, but you can have the two jobs at the same time, while other jobs are exclusive.

Oh, and the spam at the computer: where can we find a computer nerd to help with a decent spamfilter?

One other wish: no fan of creampies nor pregnancy myself: please include some variation in endings.

Last edited:

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Finally a nice game with a great girl in the lead. Only think I really don't like is the lack (or impossibility to find) of an easy agenda. When do I need to go to which job? And modelling is on the same hours as hotel, but you can have the two jobs at the same time, while other jobs are exclusive.

Oh, and the spam at the computer: where can we find a computer nerd to help with a decent spamfilter?

One other wish: no fan of creampies nor pregnancy myself: please include some variation in endings.
There is a symbol that show up in the left bar when you need to go to a job or the university. I have already a fix on the spam in next version 0.9 (Hopefully in a few days). Pregnancy is just a state. There is no pregnancy sex in the game... Some people really want that but for now there is not... Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: Dixon Butz

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
is there a way to be lesbian only?
No, I am sorry...
OK, but is there a way to avoid most of non lesbian sex/content ?
How of lesbian content we can expecting if trying to avoid any male NPC ? Approximately 25%, 50%, 75% ?

Also can we develop a deeper relationship with some NPC than only sex one ?
If so, is it possible to have a lesbian relationship ? (sorry to bother you with that subject, but lesbian protagonist - or at least bisexual female protagonist - is one of my kinks :))

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
OK, but is there a way to avoid most of non lesbian sex/content ?
How of lesbian content we can expecting if trying to avoid any male NPC ? Approximately 25%, 50%, 75% ?

Also can we develop a deeper relationship with some NPC than only sex one ?
If so, is it possible to have a lesbian relationship ? (sorry to bother you with that subject, but lesbian protagonist - or at least bisexual female protagonist - is one of my kinks :))
I note down your suggestion, and I will try to implement it if possible in future releases... I can give you a hint. The cafe and the hotel have lesbian content. Also some scenes of the nightclub. But it might be a good idea to give the player a "gender" option when starting the game... I will look into it when I have a oppotunity... Thank you for your feedback :)

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
There is a symbol that show up in the left bar when you need to go to a job or the university
Ah, that is what it means... that is not very obvious, at least to me.

For the spamfilter: that was a real suggestion btw.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I note down your suggestion, and I will try to implement it if possible in future releases... I can give you a hint. The cafe and the hotel have lesbian content. Also some scenes of the nightclub. But it might be a good idea to give the player a "gender" option when starting the game... I will look into it when I have a oppotunity... Thank you for your feedback :)
Thank you for the hints.

I don't know if the best is to implement a gender preference option at the start of the game, or give the choice to the player when straight (or lesbian for players who don't like them) scenes are about to happen.
The players who want a pure lesbian route would prefer the first solution. But others might prefer to have the choice, so the second solution.
Also, even if I really prefer lesbian content when I play a female character, I understand that sometime, straight scenes may be unavoidable, for the plot of the story, or as a result of the MC's action.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ginger
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes