BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Just downloaded the new version, thanks :). Tried an old save with BeU fashion and got $1 for a shoot? Surely it should be more? Is this because it's an old saved game so I should restart? Thanks.

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Just downloaded the new version, thanks :). Tried an old save with BeU fashion and got $1 for a shoot? Surely it should be more? Is this because it's an old saved game so I should restart? Thanks.
Download again. I replaced the version with a new one that's ok

Last edited:

Lokis2000

Mar 8, 2019
Got some money bug(((

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected end of input
You found a wallet with $ in it... It seems to be your lucky day...
Money +$

After it
Cash: $ NaN

Reactions: alisida and BlueyW

RM

May 25, 2017
Download Twinehacker (from the second post in this thread), filter the variables to find "money," then edit it to whatever you want it to be. This scene bugs it to being blank, so write in whatever it was beforehand to fix it (or make yourself rich, who cares).

Reactions: BlueyW

Lokis2000

Mar 8, 2019
I just replaced 2 strings in v0.98 with 1 from v0.95, in v0.98 added multiplication on level.
Got some money bug(((

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected end of input
You found a wallet with $ in it... It seems to be your lucky day...
Money +$

After it
Cash: $ NaN

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
Two unpleasant bugs.
1. The main character is getting paid 0 for a photoshoot.
2. Sex in a brothel takes so much eneegy that theain charcter wnds up at home without going through the exit interview

Lokis2000

Mar 8, 2019
Two unpleasant bugs.
2. Sex in a brothel takes so much eneegy that theain charcter wnds up at home without going through the exit interview
Photoshoot paid money depends of levelpercent. Same bug with wallet, but with wallet all worse)))
Try delete:
&lt;&lt;set $randomsalary *= $levelpercent&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set $randomsalary to parseInt($levelpercent)&gt;&gt;

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Two unpleasant bugs.
1. I have fixed this in the newest bugfix.
2. You are able to relax and take some coke to increase your energy to last the whole shift... If you don't complete your shift, no payments...

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
Regarding 2. When the energy gets very low the game does not let me take any coke or relax - it just automatically transfers me home. Try it yourself.

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Regarding 2. When the energy gets very low the game does not let me take any coke or relax - it just automatically transfers me home. Try it yourself.
Good point! You have to take it before your energy gets too low... I may rewrite this...

ofeclips

Apr 11, 2020
Game look cool but when i'm downloading it i just got the html link so no pics. idk if the links are dead or something like that

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Game look cool but when i'm downloading it i just got the html link so no pics. idk if the links are dead or something like that
You need to downlload version 0.98 first and then 0.981 and replace the html file. Version 0.98 is here:

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
I have been working for the cafe for a while, and Jalena asked if I wanted to work extra hours on Friday for special houseguests, but since I agreed, nothing appeared to have changed. Was there another place I need to meet with the boss?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes