Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
I have a question. Is there a way to extend the loan debt with Corus Finance ? Every mondays and saturdays she goes there to shoot a movie, and suddenly some kind of officer went to her apartment with a note and she's have to return to parent's home. I'm on day 111 and it would be very frustrating to restart the game at this point.

Last edited:

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
I have a question. Is there a way to extend the loan debt with Corus Finance ? Every mondays and saturdays she goes there to shoot a movie, and suddenly some kind of officer went to her apartment with a note and she's have to return to parent's home. I'm on day 111 and it would be very frustrating to restart the game at this point.
If you can't pay, I am afraid that you will be sent home. Maybe I will make a solution to this in a future version.

-Bluey

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Maybe I will make a solution to this in a future version.
I think I mentioned earlier a possible solution would be for the photoshoots to pay $X initially to repay the debt and once fully repaid maybe to continue as a "career"... As it stands she essentially does the shoots for time only.

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Like Everytime I tan, looks decrease when the text says it should be improving.
Well you get a tan, and that will bet you better looks. But you also get sweat when you are in the sun. And the tan will remain and give you better looks the next days/weeks

Dec 29, 2019
heya Bluey i really like what you did in this text based game.... yours the only one i came across where i have a female mc in a text based game that can a total slut..... i was hoping if you'd do something about the jobs? like when i quit a job for another i can't get back to it..... also i would love to see mc getting realll close with her uncle... not in a creepy way... i mean after he sends her to the brothel.... it would be a nice twist..... also can't wait to see what new update you'll bring for us....

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
" You have never been away from home and are very exited to finally move to the big city and live on your own. Being forced to work at the farm with dirty work and animals has made you sick and tired of it. The only persons you have been in touch with is your parents, a couple of friends and some stupid farm boys in the neighbourhood. "

Excited or Happy would worked instead, "shocked" would made sense? Neighborhood(no "U")

Problem is this based in USA? I have some reality points, you can't for life me goto university like snap to it unless you went J.C. if she been farmer for all her life I think that begs differ where magic encounter to fairy gives her meaning in her life. To those people who think easy its not, I looked. I am not saying there might miracle someplace but I know there no miracle for people like her and other people who exist in USA. If they went High-school and had drop out because their families wanted them go help out on farm they have get GED and then they take right credits in J.C. and then take college courses. Immediately get university seems crazy?(J.C.= Junior college)

But then as I read it means Lawyer university makes sense. But It still have where are creditials did she have anything prior? 4.0 or higher get into that or pass the crazy test? I don't think her parents understand what that means she have work like not in family Lawyer but being attorney is something else. Family + business law is different versus criminal law?

Reactions: BlueyW
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes