Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
" You have never been away from home and are very exited to finally move to the big city and live on your own. Being forced to work at the farm with dirty work and animals has made you sick and tired of it. The only persons you have been in touch with is your parents, a couple of friends and some stupid farm boys in the neighbourhood. "

Excited or Happy would worked instead, "shocked" would made sense? Neighborhood(no "U")

Problem is this based in USA? I have some reality points, you can't for life me goto university like snap to it unless you went J.C. if she been farmer for all her life I think that begs differ where magic encounter to fairy gives her meaning in her life. To those people who think easy its not, I looked. I am not saying there might miracle someplace but I know there no miracle for people like her and other people who exist in USA. If they went High-school and had drop out because their families wanted them go help out on farm they have get GED and then they take right credits in J.C. and then take college courses. Immediately get university seems crazy?(J.C.= Junior college)

But then as I read it means Lawyer university makes sense. But It still have where are creditials did she have anything prior? 4.0 or higher get into that or pass the crazy test? I don't think her parents understand what that means she have work like not in family Lawyer but being attorney is something else. Family + business law is different versus criminal law?
Thanks I seemed to have missed those typos during my corrections ....

She could work on her family farm and still go to school I think the point trying to be made is she does not want to end up a farmer like the rest of her family ...it does not mention her prior education ...so maybe the backstory is a little incomplete
as for her credentials we can only speculate ...

Reactions: BlueyW

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
In February 14th, the Dev said the new update will be released in two weeks. Almost 02 months passed. What happened ??

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes