vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Hi friend, thanks for the update.
Please consider adding "female protagonist" to your genre/tags so that I can actually see when you update something!
Will I need to re-edit the HTML so Comic Sans disappears or have you "fixed" it?
Best

Edit: looks like you got rid of Comic Sans. Appreciate it!

Edit2: The burglar event doesnt have a cooldown (I got robbed thrice in a row) and the downsides (losing your computer) are far too big for this to not be a really bad choice.

Last edited:

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Hi friend, thanks for the update.
Please consider adding "female protagonist" to your genre/tags so that I can actually see when you update something!
Will I need to re-edit the HTML so Comic Sans disappears or have you "fixed" it?
Best

Edit: looks like you got rid of Comic Sans. Appreciate it!

Edit2: The burglar event doesnt have a cooldown (I got robbed thrice in a row) and the downsides (losing your computer) are far too big for this to not be a really bad choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
I don't think it's a codec problem. It's the only scene I've found that's missing video. All the other Ava scenes are working fine. Maybe I somehow got a corrupted video file. I'll try my next playthrough with a different browser and see if it makes a difference.

Reactions: BlueyW

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Help here: I was reading on here that you can get a job at the cafe.......When, How? It just says "use bathroom" or "buy food"

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Help here: I was reading on here that you can get a job at the cafe.......When, How? It just says "use bathroom" or "buy food"
After a few days you can talk to the manager and ask for a job, but it has to be on a weekday (when she is in)...

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
I have double checked, and I all the videos are there and are working... It's mp4 format... Can it be a codec that you are missing?
"avasexwithprincipal3 .mp4" is the one not loading. Until I delete the space in the filename, then it works like it's supposed to.

Reactions: BlueyW
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes