BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I am working on version 1.10 right now. Among the new features will be boyfriend possibility and library
Do you intend extending the game past graduation so Vale can get a full time job etc? Seems a shame to restrict it to a single year in the longer term.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Lemon163

Jul 25, 2022
IMG_20220725_182051.jpg
these button are too powerful ._. everytime i press "←" and choose the same option like before, there is a possibility that the future will change. So with this button i will never lose in dice game, never got raped, never got robbed, wrong choices will be a thing of the past,... a9KRXwZ_700b.jpg

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
My idea was to make another year at college and then another...
Guess once she graduates and starts full time employment it might be easier to simply add more 'stuff' to the then existing structure so maybe less work overall. By 'stuff' I mean different jobs, promotions, sackings, relationships into engagement, marriage and divorce etc. If you at some point want to expand the content fully you might need to introduce a 'makeover' to cover content not done by the current actress; the obvious (so far) being pregnancy as I don't think she's done that (yet)... Anyway all the very best for the future.

Reactions: BlueyW

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Become friends with Luna and then see what happens...
Hello there, I lunched with Luna many, many times, she talks about Tommy, but Vale always says "she needs to go". What is missing to get the uncle stuff ?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for this game?
No as it's a sandbox game so there aren't specific paths. There hints but that's it. Realistically you need to manage your money carefully especially at the start and not let Vale get too corrupt (drug dependant) too quickly as the point is to graduate or it's game over. I believe that the developer is looking at adding future years too in due course... Once you have money behind you it's not so much of a problem as you can get 'cured' and carry on.

slimsissy

Dec 22, 2021
No as it's a sandbox game so there aren't specific paths. There hints but that's it. Realistically you need to manage your money carefully especially at the start and not let Vale get too corrupt (drug dependant) too quickly as the point is to graduate or it's game over. I believe that the developer is looking at adding future years too in due course... Once you have money behind you it's not so much of a problem as you can get 'cured' and carry on.
Ohh okay thanks. Appreciate it...

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes