J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Is there a good path in the game? (i.e. is it possible for the MC to stay out of trouble and is it possible for the MC to succeed?) - (Is there a choice in the game for this?)
Is it possible to avoid all intimate contact with men?
Is it possible to avoid maledom?
I hope it's possible!

Last edited:

chrissi75

Apr 15, 2019
das einzige am spiel nervt das die rollback taste soll unbedingt wieder activirt werden , weil immer wieder bekome ich scheiss bücher oder andauerd wird die sonnenbrille gekaut und das nervt so das diesen schrott von spiel nicht mehr spieln geschweige unterstutzen werde.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
If you ever miss a specific event by mistake, you can readjust the hour while on the same day by using the SetHours() function. For instance, in the following example it will set the hour to 16:00.

SugarCube.State.Active.Variables.GameDate.SetHours(16)

Reactions: Laserdisc Johnson

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
das einzige am spiel nervt das die rollback taste soll unbedingt wieder activirt werden , weil immer wieder bekome ich scheiss bücher oder andauerd wird die sonnenbrille gekaut und das nervt so das diesen schrott von spiel nicht mehr spieln geschweige unterstutzen werde.
You can re-enable the "history" functionality by changing the following line in the HTML file as below:

Config.history.controls = false;
as
Config.history.controls = true;
This will bring back the "Go Backward/Forward" buttons.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Two unpleasant bugs.
1. The main character is getting paid 0 for a photoshoot.
I supposed this bug still existed in my game save file. The game version I played is v1.30. Thanks for any help!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes