Abc3192

Feb 18, 2023
Life at University [v1.20] [Bluey] – COMPRESSED

HTML v1.20 · · Pixeldrain · (461.3 MiB :: 1.4 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality (of the video files only), and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Link is down

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
How are we looking for a new update? Any news?
If there is no date, is it possible to atleast know what potentially will be in the new content?
Love this game and hope to see it continue for a long time.
I am glad to announce that there is a new version 1.30 out today.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeAtUniversity-1.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I'm finding some issues, maybe it's my pc or not, anyways, I'll be posting what I find. Hopefully it is going to be helpful.
1684220184515.png

Reactions: BlueyW

blademaster7

Apr 23, 2022
blackmail
Do I have to progress the Principal's storyline as well like after being hired as a maid and other objectives or do I have to just keep grinding the blackmail and avoiding the cops until the key is found like with the Uncle's brothel.

Edit: Nevermind, I figure it out accidently by going to church.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueyW

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
I'm finding some issues, maybe it's my pc or not, anyways, I'll be posting what I find. Hopefully it is going to be helpful.
View attachment 2624796
Assuming you're talking about the broken images, that's because the two variables that contains the image paths haven't been initialized. Haven't played this game before so I don't know if these variables get filled later on in the game but they are initially empty because the game does not assign a default value to them when you first start the game.

Fix Option 1:

If you have Notepad++ or any other decent text editor, open the HTML file and add the following lines highlighted as green. Save the file, close the game in your browser then reopen it.

<<set $butt to 1>>
<<set $tits to 1>>
<<set $buttsize to "Normal">>
<<set $titssize to "Normal">>
<<set $buttimage to 'images/' + $girl + '/normalass.jpg'>>
<<set $titsimage to 'images/' + $girl + '/normaltits.jpg'>>

/*
Financial stats
*/
Fix Option 2:

Open your browser console when you first start the game (F12 or CTRL+SHIFT+J) and then type each of the following lines and press ENTER:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.buttimage = "images/valentina/normalass.jpg"
SugarCube.State.active.variables.titsimage = "images/valentina/normaltits.jpg"

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Assuming you're talking about the broken images, that's because the two variables that contains the image paths haven't been initialized. Haven't played this game before so I don't know if these variables get filled later on in the game but they are initially empty because the game does not assign a default value to them when you first start the game.

Fix Option 1:

If you have Notepad++ or any other decent text editor, open the HTML file and add the following lines highlighted as green. Save the file, close the game in your browser then reopen it.

Fix Option 2:

Open your browser console when you first start the game (F12 or CTRL+SHIFT+J) and then type each of the following lines and press ENTER:
Sihy

I found the bug. After the first day this variable will be initialized, and then the images will be shown. But I will fix it for the next release.

Thanks

Sgirl

Apr 28, 2019
Where is the button or link to leave deposit money screen in bank. (the exit after deposit)
My screens do not show an exit.

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
So... it's called "Life at University", instead of "University Life".

And... that is honestly a red flag for me.

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
So... it's called "Life at University", instead of "University Life".

And... that is honestly a red flag for me.

Both "life at university" and "university life" are grammatically correct and commonly used phrases. The choice between them depends on personal preference and the context in which you are using the phrase.

"Life at university" emphasizes the experience of being a student and all the aspects that come with it, such as academic pursuits, social interactions, and personal growth. It suggests that university is a central aspect of one's life and focuses on the individual's perspective.

"University life" refers to the overall experience and environment of being at a university. It encompasses various aspects of the university as a whole, including academic programs, campus culture, extracurricular activities, and the overall atmosphere. This phrase takes a broader perspective and emphasizes the collective experience of all individuals within the university community.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes