BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
It's difficult to keep track of the events and what to do.
The game is great but a walkthrough or an in-depth hint system will make much better.
As it's a sandbox game a walkthrough wouldn't really be possible. Hints would be up to the developer. If you're new to it using frequent saves as that should help if you miss something.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Hey, I'd like to ask how hard is the grind in this one. The first image in the OP shows the game tracks stuff like hygiene or tan level and that makes me worried. This reminds me games like Girl Life or similar where you have to waste a lot of clicks just to make sure your character will get dressed, brush their teeth, eat and pee at the right times.

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedfrog

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Hey, I'd like to ask how hard is the grind in this one. The first image in the OP shows the game tracks stuff like hygiene or tan level and that makes me worried. This reminds me games like Girl Life or similar where you have to waste a lot of clicks just to make sure your character will get dressed, brush their teeth, eat and pee at the right times.
No dressing and peeing and ttoth brushes in this. Just showering in the morning and after lots of exercises... You do the makeup in the same operation as the showering

Reactions: ddaisy

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Please tell me how can I do this
Well.... After you visit your uncle a numberous of times, he will drug you and force you to work at his brothel downtown...Meanwhile you have become friends with Luna and if you do the "whole story" with her and go to do the homework woth her after school, she also end up in your uncles brothel... You will discover this later and then to save Lune you have to kill him...

Reactions: Terakahn

Soul-z

Jun 28, 2023
Well.... After you visit your uncle a numberous of times, he will drug you and force you to work at his brothel downtown...Meanwhile you have become friends with Luna and if you do the "whole story" with her and go to do the homework woth her after school, she also end up in your uncles brothel... You will discover this later and then to save Lune you have to kill him...
thx

Reactions: BlueyW

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I do remember this.

It seems like the focus of the new update is working st the strip club? But I can't figure out how you're supposed to get a job there. I assume the new evening classes at the university are part of this. I would love it if they weren't one class per week. Really drags out the progression. Unless you were trying to make it so it's another job after the gas station, I think that was the last one to open up, I can't remember, it's been a while since I played.

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
I do remember this.

It seems like the focus of the new update is working st the strip club? But I can't figure out how you're supposed to get a job there. I assume the new evening classes at the university are part of this. I would love it if they weren't one class per week. Really drags out the progression. Unless you were trying to make it so it's another job after the gas station, I think that was the last one to open up, I can't remember, it's been a while since I played.
5 sessions on friday after school gives you a diploma. Then you can get the stripclub job

blademaster7

Apr 23, 2022
Finish the strip club storyline and so far it was great. I do wonder if all the images in the file is in the game? Cause there some pictures I have not come across like Vale holding a gun and some few bondage pics.

For the storylines, I so far play the Landlady story, Principal story, Uncle Brothel story, Cafe, Hotel, gas station and sex shop storyline, Alex and Ava blackmail storyline, model storyline, Corus loan story, Rion Storyline, Library and Eva story and the stripclub storyline. Is that everything or are there more to discover?

Anyway, can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: BlueyW

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Finish the strip club storyline and so far it was great. I do wonder if all the images in the file is in the game? Cause there some pictures I have not come across like Vale holding a gun and some few bondage pics.

For the storylines, I so far play the Landlady story, Principal story, Uncle Brothel story, Cafe, Hotel, gas station and sex shop storyline, Alex and Ava blackmail storyline, model storyline, Corus loan story, Rion Storyline, Library and Eva story and the stripclub storyline. Is that everything or are there more to discover?

Anyway, can't wait for the next update.
I think you got everything. Thanks for the feedback :)

Reactions: blademaster7

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Some feedback:

- Character portraits are too big, it messes up the resuolution so they look low quality.
- It's not clear when and why we should wash our clothes.
- Would be nice to have an option to apply all available cosmetics if we take a shower after taking the gym class at the university. We can do something similar when showering in our apartment and that saves the player a lot of time.
- I visited the loaning company to check their place out but the game automatically assumes I do want to take a loan. Once you get in you can't leave without taking a loan.
- I know it's a lot of extra work that could be spent on adding new content instead but it would be nice to get a warning that we're about to run out of things like shampoo or birth control pills. I mean something like "you have only 1 use of body lotion left, it's time to buy more".

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
Ok, so how do I know when I have completed any of the storylines? Like the Hotel storyline I just go to work and if possible have sex with a gues or steal money and get caught. How do I know when I have done it all?

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Ok, so how do I know when I have completed any of the storylines? Like the Hotel storyline I just go to work and if possible have sex with a gues or steal money and get caught. How do I know when I have done it all?
I have not implemented that. yet...

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
I am stuck in a loop where Rion keep kidnapping you when I leave the apartment, and that continues day after day after day. Is it supposed to be like that? or is there a way to get out of it.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes