pikachu966

Feb 18, 2024
game is really laggy after playing for some days. I'm on 30ish days right now and it takes couple second to respond after every click on every link. It's getting frustrating...Does anyone else have this issue ? Is there a fix for this ? I tried several time and notice if I restart the game from day 1, the lag instantly disappears, but as I play more days in the lag starts to be noticeable gradually....

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
game is really laggy after playing for some days. I'm on 30ish days right now and it takes couple second to respond after every click on every link. It's getting frustrating...Does anyone else have this issue ? Is there a fix for this ? I tried several time and notice if I restart the game from day 1, the lag instantly disappears, but as I play more days in the lag starts to be noticeable gradually....
I will have a fix when the next version is out. Hard to say when though...

Reactions: BBZ01

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Fairly unclear what the goals are, could use a schedule book or an event list.

The problem is that there are a very high number of location and hardly any of them seem relevant 99% of the time - either an event list with a guide of what when how or just removing the locations until they become relevant may make it better.

A possible cause for the lag after x days is that Sugarcube normally allows you to backtrack to previous pages - so the more pages you generate the more pages it stores for you to be able to go back to. While the button isn't there on this game, maybe the function that's telling it to save previous pages is still there? Could be worth looking into maybe, maybe not, I'm not a dev.

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Fairly unclear what the goals are, could use a schedule book or an event list.

The problem is that there are a very high number of location and hardly any of them seem relevant 99% of the time - either an event list with a guide of what when how or just removing the locations until they become relevant may make it better.

A possible cause for the lag after x days is that Sugarcube normally allows you to backtrack to previous pages - so the more pages you generate the more pages it stores for you to be able to go back to. While the button isn't there on this game, maybe the function that's telling it to save previous pages is still there? Could be worth looking into maybe, maybe not, I'm not a dev.
Hello, I have a version 1.40 out now. And I have fixed the speed of the game. It's exactly what you point out. Sugarcube stores the whole history as default, but now you can only go a few steps back, and that speed up things...

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Oddly this game is not showing up when filtering on the "female protagonist" tag. There might be something funky going on with the F95zone search engine that BlueyW may want to bring-up with the admins so that their game is not overlooked.

1719479719946.png

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Just released version 1.40. Lagging is fixed now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeAtUniversity
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: International

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
can I ask how you view search results like this ? Are you using main search function for searching ? and

Steps:

1. Go to F95zone
2. Select Latest Updates from the top menu bar
3. From the panel at right, select Date under Filters and Sorting
4. Also from the same panel, under Filters and Tags enter "female protagonist" (menu will automatically prompt tag choices after typing in 'female')

LFi_69

Aug 30, 2022
BlueyW I believe you may have a bug, you check for a version140 variable to see if you need to set some new variables, however since the variable version140 is never set itself, it keeps resetting al the new variables from version 1.40

blademaster7

Apr 23, 2022
Need a hint, how do I attend the bartending class and pole dancing class? The university never seem to open at the day. Also, is it a step towards the stripclub storyline if I do attend those classes?

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
Need a hint, how do I attend the bartending class and pole dancing class? The university never seem to open at the day. Also, is it a step towards the stripclub storyline if I do attend those classes?
Yes you need the pole dancing classes to qualify for becoming a stripper

BlueyW

Jan 25, 2021
BlueyW I believe you may have a bug, you check for a version140 variable to see if you need to set some new variables, however since the variable version140 is never set itself, it keeps resetting al the new variables from version 1.40
You are absolutely right! Stupid mistake! So sorry about that. I have put out a new version 1.41. now!

blademaster7

Apr 23, 2022
Yes you need the pole dancing classes to qualify for becoming a stripper
Ah, so is there any extra requirement to attending the pole dancing class on Friday or is it automatic after it was posted? Cause, the university always close after 17:00.

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
It's difficult to keep track of the events and what to do.
The game is great but a walkthrough or an in-depth hint system will make much better.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Ah, so is there any extra requirement to attending the pole dancing class on Friday or is it automatic after it was posted? Cause, the university always close after 17:00.
its not at the university its at the dance studio and if you are late you miss it

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes