VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Life Changing Choices REMASTERED [Ep.4] [NiiChan]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sucker1230

Well, I can only say that the ken-lisa part is really destroying the whole story. Lisa is such a nice girl and you give it to Ken, this is just making me really uncomfortable, I can tell you that this is not just my own opinion, but also the thinking of many other users. Though I don't understand why the developer included this part. If it can be reconstructed, the game would be a lot better
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Arrowga

Review time!

Life Changing Choices, just like its new little brother My Bully is my Lover is an amazing AVN, one of the gems in the sea of mediocrity.

Just like MBML the use of fitting and amazing tracks compliments the well written story perfectly.

As a nice mix-up from alot of other AVNs I have played so far the MC actually has both parents alive and is in contact with them which I find refreshing and nice.

Aswell as the parents being alive we also have a prominent male character that is not the MC in the happy go lucky Ken and as much shit as games with other male characters that arent just throwaways or bad guys get, Ken is a great character and I absolutely enjoy when he is present!

The girls, oh the girls!

They are all wonderful with unique personalities and good backstories.

No matter what youre into, you will find a girl that will fit your liking, maybe more then that? Or maybe just all of them are amazing? Lets go with that!

Great work Nii, looking forward to more!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jynxpantera

Just like MBML , looks like over 400 people have been working on it. I absolutely love this game to bits, Especially how chill the MC is, and the girls are just gorgeous! I have to salute NiiChan for his amazing work, I hope to see more soon :D
  4. 4.00 star(s)

NekoGirlHentaiGamer18

@NiiChan

~>Good game.

~>I played your other game it is really well develop same as this.

~>The game story is kinda remind me of my friend also didn't expect it.

~>The MC and others MMA style kinda similar to mine this is very interesting.

~>Same as usual great work on the music it synchronize well to the story .

~>Definitely waifu are unique.

~>Hope u get more support cause definitely worth to play and dl
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1465339

Overall pretty average just a bunch of sex dolls that fall head over heels to an average MC. On top of that we get not one but two males with the same trauma how original. Overall the I'd say the characters are cute, but the story lacks any real appeal.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    +Back story and story seems interesting.
    +Render stlye looks good.
    +Animation physics are smooth.

Bad Points
    -Due to rewiewing rules i cant give exact name but this is nearly exact copy of one game... I love original game a lot. And i like this one aswell but its nearly same. Nearly same MC, Story, Characters, Render Style, Animations. Its like copy paste of original game with just some little changes. Weird part is we have some interesting and different back story and story parts in this game so it could be amazing if DEV wont copy other details like that.
    -General quality needs improve. Render style is good but it doesnt look high quality (Still looks better than animation quality tho) and animations smooth looking good physics but they dont look high quality aswell. They need improve.
    -Choices doesnt mather that much. Espacily unavoidable fendom scenes are good example for this. You can skip them but still MC talks after like everyting in that scene happened ''I dont like someone control me but when she look me like that my body told me that i must obey her!'' or like that. This dialuges and story wont change. And like that scenes actualy wont reflect MC's character or general story aswell. He is not powerless guy who can submit anyone like that so that scenes should be avoidable not only skipable because its not immersive at all.
    -In the begining of game DEV says ''Turn the music on for best gaming experience!'' but non of them are good or suitable for scenes. While drama scene happens we are listening some kind of dance music. What a nonsense of this? You are not forced to add good musics but at least you should tell that line because that music list of yours is not good at all for telling that line.
    -More lively looking eyes while having sex could be good.
    -Harem acceptance and girls loves to us feels pretty much forced. It could be better with some well maked story parts. For example saving Nicole not amazingly well maked love story but at least its someting. But other girls doesnt have anyting at all and its feels pretty bad.

For The End
    Well i know i have write a lot! But i dont write anyting unnececary in this rating. And i know bad points looks so much but im pretty sure if DEV want make this game better he can fix all thoose things. And i hope he will because this game have potencial.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

xhienkun

to be honnest the character looks like a black dessert in Medium Graphic.
    and fun..
    welp i give this stoy 8 i think :)
    and for girls

• Charlotte - not one of my type, but she litle bit cute XD (7)
    • Nicole - this second girl i take, i like her but hate when she angry (7,6)
    • Shina - she's good but little bit fun xd (6)
    • Yuna - she looks like my character in black dessert , archmage class (7)
    • Kana - i can say much about this character .. :) i give (6.4)
    • Eliza - She's my first girl i take, and she looks like my character in black dessert , paladin class (8)
    • Aurora - I love her she looks like my mom.. ;D yea i wish this gona happend in my RL :D

that;s it all i wana say :)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Ticus

So good so far keep up the good work
    Its nice how the mc grows and the other characters are the for him
    I hate ntr so thanks for not showing the starting scene
    It wouldve made me sick if i saw it ...
    Hopefully the rape and corruption doesnt evolve into more NTR it would be a shame
  9. 4.00 star(s)

JoeElderLich

Solid foundation and a good start. The girls are cute with solid, individual personalities and the animations are pretty good. I don't know who your proofreader is but they are doing a good job, only a couple of small errors. Definitely going to watch how this progresses. A bit risky going with that depressive intro but I can appreciate the care you took in it and thank you for not showing it.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Vechernyaya

The writing is cringy and the characters are cliche with unnatural reactions, they don't feel real. The choices are meaningless and the sex scenes are forced on the player. There is no diversity in the female character's bodies, they are all big breasted dolls. And finally the hero is a Gary Sue, without any training and even no interest in the activities that are presented, he is still the best, world class.
    I liked the theme and the gritty premise, but this VN is awfully written and I'm dropping it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Dexireo

This game has potential , you can follow different paths for each girls or can have a harem from what i have seen so far, this type of game generally requires a great story with character development, even though sex scenes can be a little a great story can literally attaracts more people. Well so far so good keep it up.