BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
That could be the issue. I met him once and needed more dancing skills and I think I met him the 2nd time after midnight on the same day of the first meeting. It is probably a two strikes your out thing?
Is there another way around it or do I need to start over again with the pole-dancing?
If you meet Raul again and Lizzy's skills are not high enough, he will tell Lizzy to get lost as he gives her two chances to impress him, but doesn't. When Lizzy met him the second time later that night, she should have chosen not to dance and come back later. In order for Lizzy to be able to get the stripper job, you will need to revert to a savegame and meet with Raul again and then she will be able to go to the dance classes and get her experience up before trying to speak to Raul again.

So yes, I'm afraid you will need to start over/reload an older save game.

Cheers
BurningSun

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Couldnt you just use the sugarcube console commands to reset the flag for the 2nd meet? Im betting there some variable that tracks it and you can either a) reset that, do the training and meet him, or b) just hack the stat, reset the flag, and continue the convo??

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
depends slightly if you use firefox or chrome.. but usually F12 gets you the console..
and then
SugarCube.State.variables
will get you the compressed variable list.. hit the arrows to expand..
the trick will be finding the variable.
if BurningSun wants to easily reveal the tracking variable and what sets meeting 1 vs meeting 2... you can set it..
but else you will need to do some research.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Hello.

It's the first html game that pleased me. I spent a lot of time playing it so good job BurningSun.

I wanted to share my thoughts about what could maybe improve again the experience :

- Waitress job in the Pub. It's the perfect job for molestation events -> you don't have to act slutty and you'll still be exposed to sexual events.

- More random forced event -> in the Bus, when travelling in the town, when enjoying the park...

- More chances to reduce the rent. The first time we have to pay you let us a possibility to reduce the cost by helping Henry, but then we can't do that again.

- More sexual events when you don't play as a "slut". It's the point of the game at the end. So it's not cool if you can only have access to those event by playing like a prostitute.

And the most important (for me at least)

- A full Lesbian path

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hello.

It's the first html game that pleased me. I spent a lot of time playing it so good job BurningSun.

I wanted to share my thoughts about what could maybe improve again the experience :

- Waitress job in the Pub. It's the perfect job for molestation events -> you don't have to act slutty and you'll still be exposed to sexual events.

- More random forced event -> in the Bus, when travelling in the town, when enjoying the park...

- More chances to reduce the rent. The first time we have to pay you let us a possibility to reduce the cost by helping Henry, but then we can't do that again.

- More sexual events when you don't play as a "slut". It's the point of the game at the end. So it's not cool if you can only have access to those event by playing like a prostitute.

And the most important (for me at least)

- A full Lesbian path
Hello Xaoyu,

Thank you for your post. Great to hear that the game pleased you. Below some answers to your remarks.
- Yeah I know it is. At some point I may implement that when I have some time. I'm not sure though if there is enough content of waitresses out on the street being harassed?
- More are coming. Just finished two at the beach.
- Yeah maybe. I'll think about it.
- I fully agree. That is in principle my goal of the game. I have plans to add 'good paths' to three out of the four main jobs. So Lizzy can stay good, but still stuff will need to happen.
- I'm working on this. Though if it will be a completely full path I don;t know. It would mean a job with only lesbian content. Maybe the shoot could have something like that. I'll need to think about it.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions and remarks.
I was excited when i can interact with hobos i the park, was expecting to be a scene, but there isnt, will you kind sir add it in the future? Pretty please
Interaction with a hobo? Like hey hobo here is a dollar - thank you girl, now give me more. Along those lines? Would need some content too; Hobo looking fella taking advantage of a teen.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Despite having played this through lots of times and all the job combinations, I have neve managed to get Henry to reduce the rent for sex. Is it even possible? I always just get to the point were he eplains how he and Bibi started getting together (after Bibi has lied).

Feb 28, 2019
He takes off x amount for each type of service u give him, but he also keeps upping the rent.
I dont think there is a scene where you get free rent, just 40$ off.

Is there a good end for the modeling gig? I've always just gotten the replaced by someone younger scene and tossed out.

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Interaction with a hobo? Like hey hobo here is a dollar - thank you girl, now give me more. Along those lines? Would need some content too; Hobo looking fella taking advantage of a teen.
The hobo question remind me of one of the mods in Girl Life. In one of the prostitution paths, the MC is forced to service several hobos as a punishment. Adds nice elements of humiliation to the standard forced sex elements.

When Lizzy starts prostituting herself, she already can be accosted when she leaves her apartment by the pimp's gang/friends (not sure of the pimp's name) and forced into sex. Maybe add a couple (or several) more scenes to this rotation so it's not the same scene every time. Such as:

- Forced humiliation scene with hobos
- Gangbang / Bukkake
- Forced to service a high end client (positive event, get a tip, only eligible if looks are high)
- Made to work at a bdsm club for the day

Lots of potential in this game mechanic, so let me know if you want ideas, or are open for content contributions.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

Sypheria

Nov 6, 2019
Some nice ideas. I like the bike the most and am already working on it :D
Motorbike is not going to happen sorry
Can you explain why this is the case? I originally thought it might have to do with buying petrol becoming annoying or something, but we can go years without eating, so that realism is out the window. :p Just unsure why bicycles are fine, but motorbikes are offlimits. I'd have thought it'd be roughly the same amount of work to implement one as the other.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
He takes off x amount for each type of service u give him, but he also keeps upping the rent.
I dont think there is a scene where you get free rent, just 40$ off.
I never get to the point of getting $40 off, no matter what I do. The only discount I get is a one-off $10 for either cleaning the lobby or watering the plants (depending on my starting job).

Feb 28, 2019
ah you have to make the correct choices when he wants to hug you.
I cant remember atm what they are.
But that will set it up where every week he will do something with you to lower rent.

Sypheria

Nov 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the library rape path?
You need to tell Zack(? the guy who you can camgirl for) to sod off and you won't do anything for him. He'll come and assault you in the library twice, the second time another library worker will save you (Willem, I believe). That worker will have saviour complex for you and want a "reward", but Lizzy will never do so as she doesn't even think of it (at least, so far as I've encountered). A while later, Willem will come to claim his reward and you have to have reasonably low Intelligence (sub-40, I think) or you'll have apparently planned ahead and record him doing it and keep him far away from you for fear of his attempted rape coming to light and you need a low Fitness and/or Self-defence or you'll simply fight him off. If you fail both checks, he'll rape Lizzy and continue to do so every day at work since then. After about 20 times, he'll get bored of Lizzy and shove her into a basement he's made a home out of in the library and pimp you out, replacing the library job with forced prostitution where you get little to no money. Supposedly, something will happen if you simply refuse to show up for work at some time around here, but I never got that to trigger.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I really don't understand the requirements for the dance club. I cant seem to participate no matter what.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
You need to tell Zack(? the guy who you can camgirl for) to sod off and you won't do anything for him. He'll come and assault you in the library twice, the second time another library worker will save you (Willem, I believe). That worker will have saviour complex for you and want a "reward", but Lizzy will never do so as she doesn't even think of it (at least, so far as I've encountered). A while later, Willem will come to claim his reward and you have to have reasonably low Intelligence (sub-40, I think) or you'll have apparently planned ahead and record him doing it and keep him far away from you for fear of his attempted rape coming to light and you need a low Fitness and/or Self-defence or you'll simply fight him off. If you fail both checks, he'll rape Lizzy and continue to do so every day at work since then. After about 20 times, he'll get bored of Lizzy and shove her into a basement he's made a home out of in the library and pimp you out, replacing the library job with forced prostitution where you get little to no money. Supposedly, something will happen if you simply refuse to show up for work at some time around here, but I never got that to trigger.
Thank you for that detailed explanation. Wow I love that path, and I haven't even played it yet :p You seem to know a lot about the requirements for different events to fire. Have you just played so much that you know the game throughout?

Sypheria

Nov 6, 2019
Thank you for that detailed explanation. Wow I love that path, and I haven't even played it yet :p You seem to know a lot about the requirements for different events to fire. Have you just played so much that you know the game throughout?
I'm a bit of a completionist, so once I figured out how to cheat in the game, I was curious and started experimenting, saving each time a new event came up and reloading it with a bunch of different stats to see how it affected the scene. There's some interesting results, but I think the library has the most potential results. The flower shop is basically entirely linear as far as I can tell (beyond a bad end at a specific point, rejecting Mo seems to lock you out of all sexual content in that job), the cleaner job descends into a bad end no matter what (though I didn't experiment too hard with this one, there may be a way out of it) and the photoshoot ends up being a one stop course into unlocking prostitution as you'll get booted out after a while for being "used goods."

I haven't experimented with Bibi/Henry too much and the dance club never worked for me at all (no classes ever triggered, so I had to manually up my stats there). Both have potential (though I don't think the Henry path is for me), but had a number of complete dead ends at blank screens and I was forced to reload. I don't think they're connected to my cheating as I've run into the issue without as well, but if they're still in next update (since deleted the game to clear up a bit of hard drive space), I'll throw some save files at Burningsun to see if he can figure out what I've stumbled into.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes