BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I've been looking through this forum but still missing quite a lot of endings.

How to actually get the photoshoot ending? How many bad ends are there? I know of Loanshark, not paying rent, Balans work, Moe thing - any else?
There are 10 in total and a few have an A or B version. So e.g. ending 9 depending on stats is either 9A or 9B.

Really great game, one of the few I constantly check for updates.

However, as of currently is it possible to have Lizzy have a thing going with "sugardaddy" Henry?

I tried it various ways but it seems to be impossible, even tho I meet Bibi at the beach and catch a glimpse into Henry's room.
It is still possible. Continue the story and you will unlock it. Search for Henry on this forum or for Bibi for more clues/answers.

GL
BurningSun

Mar 14, 2018
So that’s the only cheat?
The whole game is javascript so if you find the right variables to modify in the browser console then you can modify any values you like. I tend to CBF with that though.

However, as of currently is it possible to have Lizzy have a thing going with "sugardaddy" Henry?

I tried it various ways but it seems to be impossible, even tho I meet Bibi at the beach and catch a glimpse into Henry's room.
IIRC it was a little unintuitive the way to go to actually get a continuous loop with him

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
anybody knows who this girl is?
No idea and it is not in this game, so why do you ask it here? o_O
Bit confuzzled

How do you do it? Please do tell. I never managed it once.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Help would/is be very appreciated thanks!
Hey LittleCupcake,

Everything is correct in your post Please use spoilers though :). You should be able to visit Henry again at any time during any weekday to trigger that final event. Once you've done that event, then every Thursday when Lizzy needs to pay rent she can 'talk' with Henry about the rent.

If you are sure you've done everything right and still not get the last event with Henry and have not used any cheats, send me your save game please and I'll have a look at it.

Cheers
BurningSun

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
I need to study housekeeping to continue the janitor job but I can't go to the library to study. I bought a map as well but there's no library option anywhere

Rumplewalrus

Jul 15, 2017
I need to study housekeeping to continue the janitor job but I can't go to the library to study. I bought a map as well but there's no library option anywhere
Having the same issue. Library seems inaccessible after needing it to study housekeeping.

Acquired map, studied it, no library in any location.

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
Bit confuzzled

Hey LittleCupcake,

Everything is correct in your post Please use spoilers though :). You should be able to visit Henry again at any time during any weekday to trigger that final event. Once you've done that event, then every Thursday when Lizzy needs to pay rent she can 'talk' with Henry about the rent.

If you are sure you've done everything right and still not get the last event with Henry and have not used any cheats, send me your save game please and I'll have a look at it.

Cheers
BurningSun
I am also experiencing this bug after trying several times it just keeps saying he will be back soon, and you just never get a chance to visit him again. Here's my save file after doing everything correct up until the point you would visit him for the last time, if it is in the wrong format let me know, I am not really sure what you would need to converted to.

Reactions: gametime25

LittleCupcake

Apr 15, 2019
I am also experiencing this bug after trying several times it just keeps saying he will be back soon, and you just never get a chance to visit him again. Here's my save file after doing everything correct up until the point you would visit him for the last time, if it is in the wrong format let me know, I am not really sure what you would need to converted to.
You have to be extremely dilligent in pursuing Henry after he hugged you.

Make sure you clicked the inventory and then also clicked the blue hyperlinked map to actually study it?

Feb 23, 2018
love the game. input on things id like to see.

- better ways to hop jobs. i dont like how i cant finish one job arc and cant hop to another due to reputation. Is there a way to drop reputation fast? idk its annoying

-pole dancing is annoying to "level"

- not enough bad things can happen to your character, bad things rarely happen at the club/ or anything else. id like to see more harassment, drugging, ect.

- daily clothing options with stats and custom event chances and pre set morning routines, i dont want to click shower, apply makeup, and eat every morning.

- remove doing dishes. its stupid. Or make it so henry punishes you in *another way* instead of money.

- more lewd stuff at park. its boring.

- more drunk/drug actions.

- ok this is weird to type. bestiality.

-more beach content, currently boring.

- library should be open 24/7

- and just add a crap ton more videos for certain activities. like showering. ect. oh expanding showering events would be cool too.

-how do you access other events at loan shark? cant figure that out.

-make it so you always gain money from glory hole. you should always make money from glory hole if you always make money from prostitution. bad events should be possible like robbery if you do prostitution too much. idk.

thats all my input.

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
You have to be extremely dilligent in pursuing Henry after he hugged you.

Make sure you clicked the inventory and then also clicked the blue hyperlinked map to actually study it?
Have you been able to replicate this in the recent update? I have literally spent weeks looking that the entrance hall eveyday with the same result.

Edit: Literally just got it to work, just sat there spamming entrance hall everyday, thanks.

Last edited:

LittleCupcake

Apr 15, 2019
Bit confuzzled

Hey LittleCupcake,

Cheers
BurningSun
Hey BurningSun, thank you for the reminder, edited.
Also I want to take this chance to say a big thank you again.
The fact that you take the time to observe this thread and to acutally reply to questions of your fans has me in awe!

Managed to work it out now. So the failure lied within me not you :)
I thought Henry was taken out of the game by now to be reimplemnted later on haha.
Heck I would have never triggered that by chance.

A bug I encountered:
Lizzy our precious little bookworm can get sent home due to exhausting at night, yet continue to read books all the way into the next day.
For example she studies all the way up until 10am, then go to sleep and travels back in time to wake up at 9am again.
Seems like there is limitor or something missing?

Some mindfarts I had whilst playing

1.)Bibi and Henry are a very hard nut to crack.

2.) Mo is an interesting new implementation with great potentail.
Reminded me of those guys that are employed by human trafficking cartels and gangs.
They have a sixth sense for gullible and easily corruptable/suggestible girls.
Then they approach and get close to them, alienate them from their surroundings and trap them in their nets.
Maybe thats something for our Lizzy too?

2.a)
Its starts as a perfect relationship.
Eventually they move together.
The guy is great, great listener, strong macho, but soft with her. The perfect prince. The perfect relationship.
After some time he confesses he has a fetish, he wants to have a threesome with a friend, or it just develops naturally.
Then it happens again, soft and easily until she gets used to the idea and starts to like it.
Eventually the guy stop being active and only watch.
Then instead of the third wheel being a friend or known person he becomes a stranger.
And instead of Mo/the prince watching he is in the next room, not directly present.

Usually at that point the girls have doubts, they dont realize yet the guy is already collecting money and selling her out.
The doubts are usually smothered with promises of a shared future.
If that is not enough anymore, horrendous debts are confessed.
The guys beg the girls to help them, to continue doing that so they can pay of the debt and finally be together.
To have a future.

Eventually the guy becomes even less present. He is not contantly around anymore.
But when the girl has doubts they show up immediately and sweep her away with love and their character and promises of their shared future. Work is used as an excuse for absence.

Those guys usually do that with several girls at the same time without them really realizing it.

The girls, being a very specific type psychologically, usually dont manage to break free for years. Then add drugs, preganancy etc, a rabbithole nearly impossible to escape.

Last edited:

Kubyc007

May 6, 2018
Hello. I got to Henry right after work. I attach your save already with Henry rent. I am sorry for my bad English

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is this enjoyable without pic?
what you mean
i can tell you that there currently are 4884 jpg,webm files in the download
i wonder how many there will be when the game are finished
with all cities
probably way over 20,000:unsure:

and are the map supposed to disappear when you have watched it ????

Aug 16, 2018
A complete list? Ermm well I don't really like to do that, but there are 10 in total. And a few have 2 different endings. When the game ends, it mentions which ending it is, so you should be able to figure out how many you are missing. let me know which ones. Also I'm sure all of them have been talked about already in the thread. Have you done a search for it yet?
Want to start off by letting you know that I'm a big fan of this game; plenty of games in this genre, but yours is the best.

If I may just make two suggestions that would really facilitate gameplay:

1) The navigation is a fairly click-intenisve. One thing you may want to borrow from another excellent HTML game, A Spell for All is to essentially let us bookmark locations in the sidebar. I know part of the appeal of this game is Lizzy "run" into corruption while travelling, that can be still be kept even with the bookmarks, right?

2) Bought the map but can't seem to bring it up to consult it. Not sure if it's because I have my monitor in portrait mode. But again, maybe make the map accessible on the sidebar?

3) Would like once again advocate some kind of walkthrough/guide to see all the paths. It's a great game, but it's a pretty intensive one. Giving us some sense of the paths/endings available would really help. (I know I'm at an uphill battle here on this one)

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Having the same issue. Library seems inaccessible after needing it to study housekeeping.

Acquired map, studied it, no library in any location.
Hi both,
Nothing had changed as far as I can remember in respects to finding a job and studying at the library. Have you both done the following:
1) Bought the map from the local shop?
2) Studied it? You do this by going into the inventory and pressing the link at the top of that inventory that says map.
3) If you have done the above, are you sure you are in the city centre? In the city centre is there any kind of text mentioning the library at all?

If all of the above have been done and still no library shows up, please send me your save game so I can check it in more detail.
love the game. input on things id like to see.

- better ways to hop jobs. i dont like how i cant finish one job arc and cant hop to another due to reputation. Is there a way to drop reputation fast? idk its annoying

-pole dancing is annoying to "level"

- not enough bad things can happen to your character, bad things rarely happen at the club/ or anything else. id like to see more harassment, drugging, ect.

- daily clothing options with stats and custom event chances and pre set morning routines, i dont want to click shower, apply makeup, and eat every morning.

- remove doing dishes. its stupid. Or make it so henry punishes you in *another way* instead of money.

- more lewd stuff at park. its boring.

- more drunk/drug actions.

- ok this is weird to type. bestiality.

-more beach content, currently boring.

- library should be open 24/7

- and just add a crap ton more videos for certain activities. like showering. ect. oh expanding showering events would be cool too.

-how do you access other events at loan shark? cant figure that out.

-make it so you always gain money from glory hole. you should always make money from glory hole if you always make money from prostitution. bad events should be possible like robbery if you do prostitution too much. idk.

thats all my input.
Hey learningfromit,

Great to hear you love the game. Some remarks below regarding your input.
1 Jobhobs; You can job hop whenever you want. Use the phone to quit the job or don't show a few times and then shw up and you will get fired. Lower your rep by going to the church on Sunday.
2) the actual classes you mean? Or the dancing at the club itself? and why?
3) there are actually quite a few events that are 'bad', especially in the club. Though more will always be added that is for sue.
4) preset clothing is not planned at this time. You don't need to press shower and makeup separately every morning. Have you checked your diary page at all? There are settings there for makeup and other things. Check it out.
5) No :p
6) More stuff is coming with the next update
7) With every update more drunk stuff is being added. Can only do so much at the time.
8) not planned for Amsterdam
9) Beach is being revamped right now so it will likely see some additional events.
10) Not really. The library is not open 24/7 in Amsterdam.
11) I think there is already a very nice amount of vids for most of the activities; for sure a lot more then similar games out there. It is possible and easy to add more, but then the game really gets bloated and I'm not sure if that is a good idea.
12) get a loan and don't pay him back on time. When the due date is over, go to the loanshark with too little money.
13) The gloryholes need to be reworked, when that happens events will be added, including bad ones for sure.

I have to say, for someone who loves the game, you find may areas of the game boring lol :D In any case thank you for your critique and input!
what you mean
i can tell you that there currently are 4884 jpg,webm files in the download
i wonder how many there will be when the game are finished
with all cities
probably way over 20,000:unsure:

and are the map supposed to disappear when you have watched it ????
Yes, you buy the map, then check your inventory and study the map.

that sounds like a good amount of videos and pictures LOL!

Thanks
BurningSun

Reactions: goldenface

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Want to start off by letting you know that I'm a big fan of this game; plenty of games in this genre, but yours is the best.

If I may just make two suggestions that would really facilitate gameplay:

1) The navigation is a fairly click-intenisve. One thing you may want to borrow from another excellent HTML game, A Spell for All is to essentially let us bookmark locations in the sidebar. I know part of the appeal of this game is Lizzy "run" into corruption while travelling, that can be still be kept even with the bookmarks, right?

2) Bought the map but can't seem to bring it up to consult it. Not sure if it's because I have my monitor in portrait mode. But again, maybe make the map accessible on the sidebar?

3) Would like once again advocate some kind of walkthrough/guide to see all the paths. It's a great game, but it's a pretty intensive one. Giving us some sense of the paths/endings available would really help. (I know I'm at an uphill battle here on this one)
Hey Landladies & Tenants,

Great to hear you like the game so much and I flly agree with your statement hahaha.

My replies to your two? or three? suggestions. You confuzzle me!
1) Never heard of that game, or of the 'bookmark' feature. I'll check it out to see if I like it.
2) The map should appear in your inventory on the right side bar. Have you checked that?
3) I know and I understand. It is planned, but not at this time. If I start one now, I'm stuffed if I ever change anything (hapens semi-regularly) and then I need to change the walktrhough as well. It would cost too much time right now. Once Amsterdam is finished, yes, I will make one.

Cheers
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes