Arkangel2311

Aug 15, 2017
Hello there, when I check the files I see the girl can flashing in the park but in game I don't find how to do it
Someone can explan me please?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey all,

Game has been updated to V0.8.7.2. It fixes several bugs and other things. Check the change log for all details. Many thanks to all who helped me squash them bugs!

Hopefully this is now the last bug-release-version, so that I can continue with the next real update.

Note:
Faoud and his men can sometimes still be triggered even if you have never met him before. This is a rare-ish bug. I know how to fix this and will do so for the next version. Couldn't do it for this one as it involves changing quite a bit of code in many different areas, so the chances of either screwing up, or it causing other issues somehow were too big to risk including it in this update.

N7 Could you please update the mirrors and main page again?

Thanks a lot
BurningSun

Reactions: Xill

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
If it's any help, I got it near the end this time instead of at the beginning. I had flower shop experience 76. Can't tell if it's because you decreased the Faoud random encounter frequency or because you fixed the early part only or because RNG.
See my post above & thank you for helping me track down this bug!
Hey, thank you for the nice game! Gug found: After Protagonist go with random guy after the club and she offer him bj because she is still virgine, there is no way to return of any location. Just are red link and nothing more.
This is now fixed in the latest HTML file. You can download it from the main page.
Hello there, when I check the files I see the girl can flashing in the park but in game I don't find how to do it
Someone can explan me please?
Depends on which file you are referring to. Let me know which one and I'll help you out :D

Reactions: Spenser4

Arkangel2311

Aug 15, 2017
See my post above & thank you for helping me track down this bug!

This is now fixed in the latest HTML file. You can download it from the main page.

Depends on which file you are referring to. Let me know which one and I'll help you out :D
Thanks for your reply, for example the file name BFlashA6 in the park

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for your reply, for example the file name BFlashA6 in the park
:eek: I checked the file and it is triggered when you are Faoud's bimbo. . .. . ... Or at least that is the idea. Something made me check the code just now, dunno why, but because of it I saw that the Faoud encounter trigger on the benches is not there. I must have forgotten it! So all the flash events on the benches are not in game at the moment. Will add this to the next version.

Sorry for that.

The Faoud encounter on the towel should work though. Also a flashing event.

Thanks for asking :D
BurningSun

Arkangel2311

Aug 15, 2017
:eek: I checked the file and it is triggered when you are Faoud's bimbo. . .. . ... Or at least that is the idea. Something made me check the code just now, dunno why, but because of it I saw that the Faoud encounter trigger on the benches is not there. I must have forgotten it! So all the flash events on the benches are not in game at the moment. Will add this to the next version.

Sorry for that.

The Faoud encounter on the towel should work though. Also a flashing event.

Thanks for asking :D
BurningSun
Who is Faoud ?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Dancing classes - how? I go at scheduled times, nothing there.
Also, at club, to confirm - regular dance job is not in, only pole dance?
Thanks

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Who is Faoud ?
:O
Damn sorry. Spoiler alert!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dancing classes - how? I go at scheduled times, nothing there.
Also, at club, to confirm - regular dance job is not in, only pole dance?
Thanks
Read the changelog :D Dancing & the dance job are not in the game yet. Will be with the next big update by the end of the year.

Cheers
BurningSun

• Sad
Reactions: eosar

pjpersson

Mar 6, 2018
BurningSun sorry to bother you but if i already have V0.8.7.0 HTML + DATA File prom previous download do i need to download it again or can i just do the part 2 thing?

tr3los21

Jul 8, 2019
BurningSun sorry to bother you but if i already have V0.8.7.0 HTML + DATA File prom previous download do i need to download it again or can i just do the part 2 thing?
You need only 8.7.2 html file and data file from 8.7.0.
If you already have 8.7.0 data file then download only 8.7.2.html.

Reactions: pjpersson

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
I've been looking through this forum but still missing quite a lot of endings.

How to actually get the photoshoot ending? How many bad ends are there? I know of Loanshark, not paying rent, Balans work, Moe thing - any else?

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
A little suggestion for this good game.
Taling a shower/short shower at the dance school before the lesson to help with the stats and have more chance to participate at the lesson.

LittleCupcake

Apr 15, 2019
Really great game, one of the few I constantly check for updates.

However, as of currently is it possible to have Lizzy have a thing going with "sugardaddy" Henry?

I tried it various ways but it seems to be impossible, even tho I meet Bibi at the beach and catch a glimpse into Henry's room.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes