Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Mine is working make sure you dl the first one with image pack then dl the new one.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Why the game starts to slow down (after clicking something game waits 4-5 seconds to respond) after playing for a while ? Is it because I'm playing on Chrome ?
Never happened to, so I don't know.
I played it on firefox, though.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Why the game starts to slow down (after clicking something game waits 4-5 seconds to respond) after playing for a while ? Is it because I'm playing on Chrome ?
Chrome tends to use as much memory that's available but I can't really see this being the problem as you are playing the game locally (on your machine). It could possibly have something to do with your storage drive being overloaded. I run everything on an SSD so I've never experienced anything like that.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
The game keep a copy of all your previous state. That's how on some Twine game you can go back and pick a different choice. On this games tho it's totaly useless.

You can deactivate the feature by opening a developer console(F12) and pasting this.

Code:
SugarCube.config.disableHistoryTracking = true;

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Can't seem to get the images to appear. Downloaded the image pack, even placed the html inside of the images folder. Still no images. I'm surprised no one thought to explain how to properly install this.

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
Can't seem to get the images to appear. Downloaded the image pack, even placed the html inside of the images folder. Still no images. I'm surprised no one thought to explain how to properly install this.

the html file must be on the same folder where u have the images (the image ones are "Amsterdam" ,so in folder u should have that one and the html ,than just open the html,that happend to me too

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
the html file must be on the same folder where u have the images (the image ones are "Amsterdam" ,so in folder u should have that one and the html ,than just open the html,that happend to me too
That's exactly what I said I already did, lol. The html file is already in the amsterdam folder with all of the images. Still no images showing.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
That's exactly what I said I already did, lol. The html file is already in the amsterdam folder with all of the images. Still no images showing.
Screenshot of the folder pls

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
The phone dosn't work tho o_O? I have one in inventory and when i clikc it there or in the top right corner nothing shows up?

Reactions: rodok

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
If I remember correctly you can go there by bus. Or you have to stroll through the city, randomely find it, just like the nightclub? I am not sure, but it was no big thing to find/unlock it.

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

there's a random event to discover it, and then you can bus there

addiction and std curing are the only parts of it that work so far, you can't go to the gym or anything else

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes