TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Oh shit... my bad I'm confusing games >.<

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
how do you talk to the roommate? is it also a ranom event? is everything random in this game?

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

how do you talk to the roommate? is it also a ranom event? is everything random in this game?
yeah sorry I was thinking this was the thread from a different html game

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
you can stop going to work, do this two or three times and you will lose the job.

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
Is there anyway to force events I been running around city for weeks and still didn't unlock health club. I can't make money because of cum addiction and can't get job cause of rep.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
how can i unlock the glory holes in the toilets? (which 95 % (dev) of toilets are possible) -> (edit: found it out by my self)

what defines the reputation-stat? (edit: it's always a good start to read the hints ;-)

an what should happen to get the contactinformation for the next drug? is there a special drug level i have to reach, to get this random encounter?

thx a lot

Last edited:

outracin

May 4, 2017
I like that I used Notead++ and searched for "cash." Just change the "-=+ to "+=", add a few zeroes after the following number and bam, you get cash just for eating breakfast!

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
new question:
if i take the fashion work and work on the 2. sunday-fashion-work-date, there is a dead end
"You arrive at the tiny studio and wonder where to go. You don't see any signs so you decide to take the first door you see." (no link to come out of this page)
looks like a bug.
is there a possibility to proceed with this task, or should i avoid the sunday work in the fashion job??

help pls

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
new question:
if i take the fashion work and work on the 2. sunday-fashion-work-date, there is a dead end
"You arrive at the tiny studio and wonder where to go. You don't see any signs so you decide to take the first door you see." (no link to come out of this page)
looks like a bug.
is there a possibility to proceed with this task, or should i avoid the sunday work in the fashion job??

help pls
Thanks for the bug report :)
Has been fixed for next version. Is deffo a bug.

Kind regards
BurningSun

Reactions: laladon

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
to make the bug-info complete
i got the sunday option (visting the 'artist") at a fashion-level-state under 10, the first day was a full movie with coke, and on the fallowing sunday there was the dead end.
--------
i got another dead end in a nother run
i got fired in the flowerjob, and was realy adicted to everything, i spend all my money, and had no money to buy the healtclinic daily ticket and a alcohol therapie, because of the alkohol i found no other job, and was in a circle (with some options but no further progress). maybe there is a solution for this situation, when you do the "street "work"" how you call it on your gamesite
--------
i found no patreon page of yours (even i had no money ;-( ) so i would like to say thank you for spending your lifetime, making the internet a better place (and if there is one :) - thank you of course)

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thanks laladon for your post.

Yea there is a issue at the moment where there is no way out really if you've lost your job etc. In V8 there will be a new location (church) where you can go on Sundays and do some communal work to redeem yourself; meaning lowering your fame, increasing dignity etc.
Also working on a loan shark for those moments where you are stuck with no money.

Obviously if all the above still fails, an ending needs to be added, but that will be after V8.

Patreon page may be up in V8. Game will remain free whether or not I decide to start one.

Kind regards
BuringSun

sharka

May 11, 2017
If someone need cheat for money Find, by using NotePad++ "$Cash +=450&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;else&gt;&g...." - "450" - the Laugh difficult start money. P.S. It`s possibly to find this line just using search tag "450" - there are only a few results. P.S.S. - My english, you know)

Reactions: TigerFS
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes