Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
This game is pretty good but the only bad point I'd give is that it's waaaay too grindy and that scenes are either hidden behind confusing stats requirement (intellect, moral, looks, desire, dignity, energy, time of day, and you have no way to know or remember what stats need to be at what level to see that scene) or luck, I actually found myself refreshing one page 50+ times in order to find one scene in particular...

I don't mind random events but let's put the encounter chance to more correct levels.

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
I played the game for some time now. Isn't there supposed to be a storyline in the club since the new update? And you can even become a stripper?
I think you have to meet Raul for that am I right?

But how can I meet him. I'm at the club twice a week and have poledance at 18. But still I couldn't trigger Paul. Any advices?

theJamal

Nov 27, 2018
Running it back to a previous question: Is there any stats/paths to unlocking the cocaine events? I've only had it happen once at the club.
The Club event is an brandon encounter. For further cocain events you need an addiction Level of 3 or more. You will find cocain related events in the Bus, Park and so on. Best way to get cocain addiction is the second(beach) path of fashion route, stripclub or the random encounter of the dealer(happens only on Weekend and is now quite rare)

Last edited:

theJamal

Nov 27, 2018
I played the game for some time now. Isn't there supposed to be a storyline in the club since the new update? And you can even become a stripper?
I think you have to meet Raul for that am I right?

But how can I meet him. I'm at the club twice a week and have poledance at 18. But still I couldn't trigger Paul. Any advices?
How high is youth looks stat? This encounter is looks depended

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
OK got it with the strip club.
Are there more things to do after you unlocked favors like lapdances?
Is there even more or that was?
Because the only new thing in the club was Raul pointing you into the strip club right?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
guys how can i get the coke event open i get that i have coke desire but i cant know where to find the seller if u guys can help me i ll be thankfull
Running it back to a previous question: Is there any stats/paths to unlocking the cocaine events? I've only had it happen once at the club.
Hi lolylol33 & Fogwood, Just make sure Lizzy is either Euphoric enough (Usually around 60+ - Use coke to become Euphoric) or have her cocaine addiction level high enough (Normally lvl 2 or up).
To find the cocaine dealer (I'll change this in a future update) you must run into him a few times. This can happen when walking from the city center to any other part of the town.

Good Lord this "Life Choices" is to showering as "Death Stranding" is to package delivery. Should call it "Shower Stranding" That's all you do for hours.

Seriously grindy as hell. I find myself praying for a bad ending to put this girl out of MY misery.
I'm sorry to hear you didn't like the game. Hopefully you'll find something that is more to your liking! Good luck.
Are you able to pick up an old profession or once you drop the job you can't go back? Because I chose balans as first option and couldn't get the job and now it doesn't shows up, how could a new player know?
Hi boss ghost, Yeah, I need to fix that which I will do in a future update which will focus on all jobs. I think it will be the next update after the one I'm working on at the moment.
Right now, if you quit or get fired from a job you cannot get the job back. I think that is fine and I'll keep it that way. But before getting the job there are some options with some of them which will also lock you out. I will either rewrite those to make it more clear that it is locked from then onward, or make them become available if certain stats are met. Not sure yet. But it will become more clear if it happens.
heyove the game, but this applies to all HTML games, can i just leave the main files as compressed? Will it work? Cause i really dont like seeing all the files in my gallary, i have memes to cure my depression there and i dont want to scroll to hundreds of vids just to get there lol
No idea. Never tried :) Can't you make your gallery skip certain file paths or something?
The easiest way to become a hooker is to get a loan from the loan shark and then not be able to pay it back. However, to even know about the loan shark in the first place you have to go to the entry way in your building and read the message board every day and hope that you come across the advert. Edit: I think it's locked behind a specific amount of days between 60-80,

I do believe that there are other ways (we seriously need a guide), but this is a surefire way.
deluges, The loanshark is indeed locked behind a specific number of days from the start. It is unlocked between day 24 and day 60, depending on your difficulty setting. The more difficult the setting the longer it takes.
To unlock him, either check the message board from time to time after the above mentioned number of days, or walk to and from the city center towards any other part of the town after day 36 and receive a flyer from someone by chance.
This game is pretty good but the only bad point I'd give is that it's waaaay too grindy and that scenes are either hidden behind confusing stats requirement (intellect, moral, looks, desire, dignity, energy, time of day, and you have no way to know or remember what stats need to be at what level to see that scene) or luck, I actually found myself refreshing one page 50+ times in order to find one scene in particular...

I don't mind random events but let's put the encounter chance to more correct levels.
Hey Stompai,
Which scenes in particular are you trying to unlock exactly? I've tried to make sure that most of them have a normal chance of getting triggered if played normally. There are indeed some that are harder to unlock, but that is normal for games like these. There are a number of reasons why they are a little harder to find. Just to name a few:
1) you want people to be surprised sometimes even after play-through X when they find something they've not seen before or 2) just because it will add something to the story
Anyway, let me know which ones in particular you find (stupidly) hard to unlock please.
OK got it with the strip club.
Are there more things to do after you unlocked favors like lapdances?
Is there even more or that was?
Because the only new thing in the club was Raul pointing you into the strip club right?
Hi Doktor7007,
The naughtiest request at the moment is the BJ-scene. So if you've triggered that one, it is the end right now, no more naughty stuff. I'm working on additional scenes at the moment though where the coke abuse of Lizzy really will influence the performances she gives.
The BJ-scene will be the trigger for the next stage of scenes in the next update.
Raul has a few tricks up his sleeve, but, see my post above this one, not everything is easy to unlock :)

Cheers all
BurningSun

Reactions: deluges

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Hi lolylol33 & Fogwood, Just make sure Lizzy is either Euphoric enough (Usually around 60+ - Use coke to become Euphoric) or have her cocaine addiction level high enough (Normally lvl 2 or up).
To find the cocaine dealer (I'll change this in a future update) you must run into him a few times. This can happen when walking from the city center to any other part of the town.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't like the game. Hopefully you'll find something that is more to your liking! Good luck.

Hi boss ghost, Yeah, I need to fix that which I will do in a future update which will focus on all jobs. I think it will be the next update after the one I'm working on at the moment.
Right now, if you quit or get fired from a job you cannot get the job back. I think that is fine and I'll keep it that way. But before getting the job there are some options with some of them which will also lock you out. I will either rewrite those to make it more clear that it is locked from then onward, or make them become available if certain stats are met. Not sure yet. But it will become more clear if it happens.

No idea. Never tried :) Can't you make your gallery skip certain file paths or something?

deluges, The loanshark is indeed locked behind a specific number of days from the start. It is unlocked between day 24 and day 60, depending on your difficulty setting. The more difficult the setting the longer it takes.
To unlock him, either check the message board from time to time after the above mentioned number of days, or walk to and from the city center towards any other part of the town after day 36 and receive a flyer from someone by chance.

Hey Stompai,
Which scenes in particular are you trying to unlock exactly? I've tried to make sure that most of them have a normal chance of getting triggered if played normally. There are indeed some that are harder to unlock, but that is normal for games like these. There are a number of reasons why they are a little harder to find. Just to name a few:
1) you want people to be surprised sometimes even after play-through X when they find something they've not seen before or 2) just because it will add something to the story
Anyway, let me know which ones in particular you find (stupidly) hard to unlock please.

Hi Doktor7007,
The naughtiest request at the moment is the BJ-scene. So if you've triggered that one, it is the end right now, no more naughty stuff. I'm working on additional scenes at the moment though where the coke abuse of Lizzy really will influence the performances she gives.
The BJ-scene will be the trigger for the next stage of scenes in the next update.
Raul has a few tricks up his sleeve, but, see my post above this one, not everything is easy to unlock :)

Cheers all
BurningSun
Thanks for replying BurningSun , sorry if it does come off as overly negative. My main goal was to bring some light on the amount of grind in the game in it's current state. I hope you might address this for the future. Showering constantly being one of the overly tedious grind issues. Possibly tone down the need a bit?

Overall all it's a good game so far. Just leans on the grind heavy side.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Hey Stompai,
Thanks for replying ^^ first, "stupidly" isn't the word I'd have used to describe the encounter system.

Scenes I've tried to see where either at places like the bus, the pub (meeting the stranger when drinking), the beach, while walking the street or other I might not remember.

Main thing I've been confused about is the whole hintless "stats + random" layered system. I might be wrong but I see it working that way : if period = false and day = x and time = x and stat 1 <= x and stat 2 >= x and random = x then you get scene 1. And if stat 3 = x then you get the option to continue with this scene.
I'm probably overdoing it right now but that's the feeling I get.

As for the hintless part it would actually help if there where some hints, even if hidden, like for example Lizzie saying or thinking things like "It might have happened differently if I was stronger/smarter/less tired/more excited" etc.

I'm a simple human and the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Please don't get me wrong as I love this game and all the possible variations in scenes and events and this freedom the player has when playing but giving a small hint on how to get these variations or that they even exist could help a bit ^^

Thanks a lot for your work.

Reactions: greenp

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Hey, I've been trying to unlock Raul for several days now. I've done made sure my looks were high and I'm refreshing in the club when you go in on Saturday. Is it due to the transition of time becoming Sunday that he doesn't show up, or am i doing something else wrong?

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
If your in the shower and another couple (M/F) is there. You decide to stay for a quick shower instead of waiting, wouldn't that INCREASE your liberal not decrease it?

BurningSun

Reactions: greenp

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
If your in the shower and another couple (M/F) is there. You decide to stay for a quick shower instead of waiting, wouldn't that INCREASE your liberal not decrease it?

BurningSun
The key word here is "quick". That's the halfway point. Your liberal mindset increases (or doesn't decrease when already high) when you are open minded enough and just take a normal shower even with the couple present.

Reactions: Xill and Mack Truck

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
I was able to figure out my issue with Raul. It's literally spam it to hell and back dancing on the dancefloor until you recieve a card from someone. It's so dumb that a good chunk of content is gated behind such heavy RNG even when you meet at the requirements.

Loving the game, just that one part was annoying. I can't wait until this game is complete and the guide is done. That should remove a lot of complaints from people outright I believe.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
press F12
Copy and paste SugarCube.State.active.variables just as you see it.
Click on the right facing arrow which will give you the list of pretty much every stats in the game.
When you are done with changes hit enter, click anywhere on the game and it will be applied.
What option in F12 do i put this under? I don't see anywhere I can enter that in unless your F12 is different from mine. I only see Elements, Console, Sources, Network, etc.

Is there a different program I have to download or something?

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
What option in F12 do i put this under? I don't see anywhere I can enter that in unless your F12 is different from mine. I only see Elements, Console, Sources, Network, etc.

Is there a different program I have to download or something?
Press console. You will see a blank page with only one right facing blue arrow (colour may change). That's where you copy it. After that press the second right facing arrow as I highlighted in the pic. There you can change the variables. Make sure you hit enter to activate it. Then you can close the panel

Reactions: Anarchistic

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Press console. You will see a blank page with only one right facing blue arrow (colour may change). That's where you copy it. After that press the second right facing arrow as I highlighted in the pic. There you can change the variables. Make sure you hit enter to activate it. Then you can close the panel
Ah yup. I see where the issue for me was. I kept forgetting to hit Enter. Thanks. This should help a lot with testing. Now I gotta figure out what all the non-obvious variables do lol.

Reactions: eruhlu muhdi
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes