outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
how do i make money im working in library and its like 3 days a week i keep spending my money on stuff and get game over cause i dont pay the rent...i remember there was an event where you dont have to pay rent anymore but for some reason i cant trigger it

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
how do i make money im working in library and its like 3 days a week i keep spending my money on stuff and get game over cause i dont pay the rent...i remember there was an event where you dont have to pay rent anymore but for some reason i cant trigger it
- Well.. be saving with your expenses. Especially if you are playing on higher difficulty. The game is a bit grindy both in terms of money and stats.
- As you work in the library make sure you also develop further librarian skills by studying library science. This will increase your income.
- Don't forget to wash the dishes to prevent the rent from raising.
- Try to be an ultimate whore (as the game should be played) so you can make easy money and stop paying for the rent thanks to your slutty relationship with henry.
- Or skip all these (except the last one for obvious reasons) use sugarcube cheat to tweak pretty much everything to your liking.

theJamal

Nov 27, 2018
What's the requirement to advance the strip club?

100 exp and it still not progressing...

Do I need to up my pole dancing further? Or can I just achieve the next content purely through job xp?
There isnt much Strip club content right now. Wait till Update

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
- Well.. be saving with your expenses. Especially if you are playing on higher difficulty. The game is a bit grindy both in terms of money and stats.
- As you work in the library make sure you also develop further librarian skills by studying library science. This will increase your income.
- Don't forget to wash the dishes to prevent the rent from raising.
- Try to be an ultimate whore (as the game should be played) so you can make easy money and stop paying for the rent thanks to your slutty relationship with henry.
- Or skip all these (except the last one for obvious reasons) use sugarcube cheat to tweak pretty much everything to your liking.
thank you....yea i played the game long ago so i know about these things ...as for henry slutty relationship i cant remember how to trigger it (i think i should peep on him with another character if i remember right but then again it might be another game xD )...as for the money i played of the very easy mode and spamed my library exp everyday and i do dishes yea...anyway where is that sugarcube cheats? ty again

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
as for henry slutty relationship i cant remember how to trigger it (i think i should peep on him with another character if i remember right but then again it might be another game xD ) anyway where is that sugarcube cheats? ty again
Yeah you remember it right. Keep spamming ''visit henry'' option and you should eventually encounter an event in which henry and and bibi doing somethings. Try to peep and when you talk about it with either characters pick the option with less dominance. I don't know how to explain these answers clearly but you should avoid the ones with absolute rejection.
For example;
- Don't remove his hands as it is not a big deal.
- Tell him you don't see anything strange.
- There is no harm in getting hug. etc. etc.

Make sure you save the game everytime you make a choice.

As for the sugarcube cheats;
- Press f12 and paste this SugarCube.State.active.variables under console tab. Just as you see it.
- Press enter and it will be activated. Look for the second right facing arrow which will open up a list for all stats.
- Change whichever you want and after you are done press enter, click anything in the game, press f12 to close the tabs again.

Reactions: outraider96

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Small mod for the game (I did it myself), little change for fun.

(update files and new link)

Installation: replace files folder Amsterdam and start new html (old saves don't work)
Changelog (not too much):
New makeup vid and shower.
New bus flash, fuck, blow.
New park flash, walk, smoke, bench.
New dance club vid.

Have fun ;)

Last edited:

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
hi root
thx for your mod, but zippyshare didn't work in a lot of countries, it would be nice, if you upload a second mirror.
greetings

Reactions: root

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

Hop you had a lovely Xmas. NY is next and then the long horrible dark January... brrrr

Thanks for replying BurningSun , sorry if it does come off as overly negative. My main goal was to bring some light on the amount of grind in the game in it's current state. I hope you might address this for the future. Showering constantly being one of the overly tedious grind issues. Possibly tone down the need a bit?

Overall all it's a good game so far. Just leans on the grind heavy side.
Hey Huntarr, No problem. Everyone has different views so that is fine. You find it super grindy, I don't. Someone else will find it too slow, and another too fast. I do appreciate all feedback though as I constantly try and balance everything which takes time obviously.

I will (and have) try to remove/adjust certain aspects that are way too grindy. However, having to shower once a day in my opinion is not grindy. Maybe certain actions lower the hygiene too much, which is something that can be adjusted. Please let me know what you feel is out of proportion.

Thanks for replying ^^ first, "stupidly" isn't the word I'd have used to describe the encounter system.

Scenes I've tried to see where either at places like the bus, the pub (meeting the stranger when drinking), the beach, while walking the street or other I might not remember.

Main thing I've been confused about is the whole hintless "stats + random" layered system. I might be wrong but I see it working that way : if period = false and day = x and time = x and stat 1 <= x and stat 2 >= x and random = x then you get scene 1. And if stat 3 = x then you get the option to continue with this scene.
I'm probably overdoing it right now but that's the feeling I get.

As for the hintless part it would actually help if there where some hints, even if hidden, like for example Lizzie saying or thinking things like "It might have happened differently if I was stronger/smarter/less tired/more excited" etc.

I'm a simple human and the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Please don't get me wrong as I love this game and all the possible variations in scenes and events and this freedom the player has when playing but giving a small hint on how to get these variations or that they even exist could help a bit ^^

Thanks a lot for your work.
Hey Stompai,
Yeah it was just a word :)

It kinda works the way you are describing for certain scenes. Most scenes can occur any day at any time and will have different outcomes depending on stats.
In the pub or club for example it will always first check if Lizzy is drunk or not. If she is, she generally only gets one option, which is to go ahead with whatever it is. If she is not drunk it may check other variables like dignity, intellect or morale.

Generally the game checks a lot variables. Not all are checked in every single case, but generally depends on the situation and where it occurs. Like at home for example the drunk stat is not checked often as being drunk generally happens in the pub and at the club. Same goes for work.
Some examples of what is checked in certain cases:
-Intel; if too low generally Lizzy will respond stupidly and most often do whatever the other person tells her to do.
-Dignity; if too low generally Lizzy doesn't care much and will either respond rudely or will do whatever, just to get people out of her hair
-Cash; if low enough, she may get options to either go along for some money or expose herself for some money

There are many more checks done and I guess it can be a little confusing from time to time, but I've tried to keep them consistent throughout the game. Hope this helps a little bit, and that it doesn't confuse you even more :D
If your in the shower and another couple (M/F) is there. You decide to stay for a quick shower instead of waiting, wouldn't that INCREASE your liberal not decrease it?

BurningSun
Like Skyfire mentioned, Lizzy decides not to take a normal proper shower because she doesn't like the other people being there. The text that appears should be something like this;"You do not want to have a shower with some guy being able to look at you, but you feel a bit dirty, so you just have a quick shower instead."
That is why the liberty stat decreases a little.
How do you trigger the Public bathroom and Pool scenes?
Deepblume63,
Which ones? There are many lol
BurningSun
v0.8.7.2
Bug report
Leads to Black blank screen
Hey Huntarr, Don't cheat :D That scene can only be triggered if you've cheated, I hope to implement it in the next version.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I got another question. Any news when a new update will drop and what it will be about ?
new update is out
Can we get the update here aswell?
I don't think so. He said it will be implemented in v 9.0 and only 8.8.0 is out now.
Unsure where that info is coming from, but the new update is not available to anyone as I'm still working on it. My last post on Patreon was just before Xmas, telling everyone that the new update will be in January. And I promised that I will release it in Jan, even if I need to cut some features. So expect it at the end of Jan.

Cheers
All

Streetcarbon

Nov 24, 2019
Images are not working.
I'm using chrome and installed the game as described in the instructions manual (And the example image).
I assume the problem sits on the end of Chrome, anyone has a more specific solution?

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes