dragonheck

Jun 26, 2017
it may be just me but it seems the font size is smaller is there a way to make it bigger (without messing with my browser view size)

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Send me your save file and I'll check it for you.
yes i already met raul and he said WOW you are great, go work at the stripclub ....
Thursday night the event opens but I arrive at the club and the option to work does not appear to me
Pole dancin skills 25
No idea what could cause this. Could you send me your save file as well? I'll have a look at the variables.
Hey, BurningSun, I finally figured both Donny's work routes, and something's feeling not right. If you met Donny on a beach, you can go for his alternative (unfinished) route AND at the same time you can start usual photoshoot route where Donny talks to you like you've never met.
P. S. And I can't really get why Lizzy can't work in studio after working on other... more humble jobs.
Yeah I need to change that. Initially one would block the other. Meaning if you had the normal job, you would not meet him at the beach and vice versa. I think I've opened it up a while back, but never adjusted the text. On my to-do list!

What do you mean? If your fame is too high as you've done naughty stuff? Donny Likes fresh teens you see. It is simply his preference. Bastard!
So, i was playing and everything was fine, but then my browser just randomly crashed. Ever since then, i can't get any gifs to display, only pictures. Any help? Starting a fresh game doesn't help.
Have you tried a different browser? Or clearing your browser cache? Generally one or the other should fix this kind of issue.
Usually this is something I have no clue about... and in this case it is no different.
it may be just me but it seems the font size is smaller is there a way to make it bigger (without messing with my browser view size)
I've never changed the fonts, so I have no idea what caused this. Normally I'd say, CTRL + Mousewheel, but you seem to exclude that already in your comment.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
iya.solid.demkina, Triggered for me on the 2nd reload and on the 5th reload :geek: I'm guessing you've been unlucky. Keep in mind you can only be invited between 11 & 17.
It now triggers. Sundays 22h or later was the issue. I've just had bad luck. It's quite rare even then I might say.
Yeah it is. Will be less rare with the next udpate.

Cheers
BurningSun

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
Hey BurningSun,
big fan of the game, really like it a lot.
Just a few questions:

1. When going to Club you can skip the Queue to get in instantly by talking to James. This evolves into flashing him, does it evolve even further or is flashing the max here? I haven't 'progressed' any more with this character and would love to see more here. Maybe even outside the Queue?

2. I am at the end of Strip Club Events and I believe I've seen all the Scenes so far. Is there any difference between the private lapdances for 40€ or 50€? I haven't found any.. Also a small Suggestion although I think you'll most likely expand on this anyway. Maybe add an Option to go for more during the lap Dance? Like the customer getting riled up and asking for how much Lizzy would suck/fuck him or something like that. Or maybe have him try to do it without her consent and she is shocked or just goes on with in depending on her desire/dignity Idk?.

3. Is the Phone of any use atm? besides being able to quit a Job there doesn't seem to be anything to do with the Phone. Most characters don't even Pick up when you try to call them.. I guess you might wanna expand on this in the future, just wanna say it's kinda disappointing to get numbers from characters like James or the random dude raping you in the Club without getting to do anything with it.

Well that's it from me. I hope you don't take this as a complaint, it isn't supposed to be a one.
You're doing a great Job with this game, I'm loving it!

Reactions: sinichi1998

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Love the game even if I have to play it on easy-peasy to avoid losing within the first 20 weeks. However, I've encountered a bug on the latest version that's stopping my ability to pick up a new job.
I've just been kicked to the curb by Donny after he found some new young girl, so I spent some time curing my weed addiction and lowering my Reputation to about 60 (closer to 50 now). That done, I decided to sign up for the flower shop job and I'm getting an error message at the end of the dialogue that seems to be keeping me from progressing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I check back in every one of the work days listed and each time I'm just getting the same dialogue again and the same error message. The option to look for a job is gone from my room and I'm not able to try out the library job (flower shop and library being the only two I haven't done yet in this run), so the game obviously thinks I've taken the flower shop job...but isn't giving me the option to actually DO the job.

EDIT: I should add that exiting that dialogue (via the "walk out" link) brings me back to Amsterdam north with the "Go visit the flowershop and apply for a job. " option still available.

Last edited:

Rickardur

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
hello, this might seem like a weird one, but somehow i skipped the paying rent bit, and now it constantly says: "Looks like it's time to pay rent" wants me to go to henry, and henry aint there.

Then when i finally (lots of clicking) get him to be there, she justs says nvm. :/

but the message stays.

Randomdude32324

Nov 6, 2018
I am currently trying to learn how to create HMTL games like this to create my own original story, I am using sugercube and have made decent progress but am still having trouble sorting small things such as energy, clocks and rent control.

Do you know how I might go about learning how to do this stuff or any assets I can look at to compare? Thank you.

PS. Your game is what inspired me to make my own.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I am currently trying to learn how to create HMTL games like this to create my own original story, I am using sugercube and have made decent progress but am still having trouble sorting small things such as energy, clocks and rent control.

Do you know how I might go about learning how to do this stuff or any assets I can look at to compare? Thank you.

gametime25

May 21, 2017
Anyone have any saves far into the photoshoot career? Somehow she lost the job without missing a day and I had the points at 97 photoshoot. I had her almost at the end of the storyline.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I got fired in that storyline for essentially being a whore. So I'm not sure where it's supposed to end. Or is that the intended end.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey BurningSun,
big fan of the game, really like it a lot.
Just a few questions:

1. When going to Club you can skip the Queue to get in instantly by talking to James. This evolves into flashing him, does it evolve even further or is flashing the max here? I haven't 'progressed' any more with this character and would love to see more here. Maybe even outside the Queue?

2. I am at the end of Strip Club Events and I believe I've seen all the Scenes so far. Is there any difference between the private lapdances for 40€ or 50€? I haven't found any.. Also a small Suggestion although I think you'll most likely expand on this anyway. Maybe add an Option to go for more during the lap Dance? Like the customer getting riled up and asking for how much Lizzy would suck/fuck him or something like that. Or maybe have him try to do it without her consent and she is shocked or just goes on with in depending on her desire/dignity Idk?.

3. Is the Phone of any use atm? besides being able to quit a Job there doesn't seem to be anything to do with the Phone. Most characters don't even Pick up when you try to call them.. I guess you might wanna expand on this in the future, just wanna say it's kinda disappointing to get numbers from characters like James or the random dude raping you in the Club without getting to do anything with it.

Well that's it from me. I hope you don't take this as a complaint, it isn't supposed to be a one.
You're doing a great Job with this game, I'm loving it!
Trit0, Great to hear you like the game!
1) Flashing him is atm the end. More to come at a later stage for sure!
2) No difference, just different amount of cash. Yeah I need to add more options, but first I want to finish the storyline which is what I am working on atm.
3) The phone can only be used to quit your job. That is all. A LOT more to come in one of the next versions.
Thanks for your questions and praise :D
Take care.
Love the game even if I have to play it on easy-peasy to avoid losing within the first 20 weeks. However, I've encountered a bug on the latest version that's stopping my ability to pick up a new job.
I've just been kicked to the curb by Donny after he found some new young girl, so I spent some time curing my weed addiction and lowering my Reputation to about 60 (closer to 50 now). That done, I decided to sign up for the flower shop job and I'm getting an error message at the end of the dialogue that seems to be keeping me from progressing:

I check back in every one of the work days listed and each time I'm just getting the same dialogue again and the same error message. The option to look for a job is gone from my room and I'm not able to try out the library job (flower shop and library being the only two I haven't done yet in this run), so the game obviously thinks I've taken the flower shop job...but isn't giving me the option to actually DO the job.

EDIT: I should add that exiting that dialogue (via the "walk out" link) brings me back to Amsterdam north with the "Go visit the flowershop and apply for a job. " option still available.
docsteel, I can't recreate that error. Have you used any cheats by any chance? If not, do you have a save? Please PM it to me if you can.
hello, this might seem like a weird one, but somehow i skipped the paying rent bit, and now it constantly says: "Looks like it's time to pay rent" wants me to go to henry, and henry aint there.

Then when i finally (lots of clicking) get him to be there, she justs says nvm. :/

but the message stays.
Rickardur, have you used any cheats at all? The rent stuff has stayed untouched for many versions. The only way I get any errors is when I use cheats; skip time or something like that/
Please let me know. If not, a savegame would be great!
Android ?
At some point.. it is a promise, though only when Amsterdam is finished.

Randomdude32324, honestly it is great to hear it inspired you to start to try and make your own game. I myself got inspired by someone else's game to make this one! :D
I learned everything by Googling, copy and pasting from other games to find out what everything does individually and the help of some people on some forums. There are a few videos on Twine games as well, showing you some basics.

Clocks are tricky to start with, as they require some knowledge of other stuff - my experience - I only got to where I am now by many revisions and a lot of help from some people. Open up my game in Twine (use import HTML) and try and start to learn how stats are updated and work your way up from there. That is how I did it. Copied the statistics (like Health and Energy) and tried to figure out why it worked the way it was done and then try and alter it to see different outcomes.
I learn by a clear example in front of me, not by endless walls of text, but everyone is different.

Good luck!
I got fired in that storyline for essentially being a whore. So I'm not sure where it's supposed to end. Or is that the intended end.
It is intended. Donny likes his girls to be both young and fresh! He is such a bastard!

Cheers all
BurningSun

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
It took literally years but I finally feel like I experienced all the main storylines. Was hard to tell where and how flower shop branches off, but I got to an end. Great game. Wish there were more like it.

International

Dec 9, 2019
Bug: If you [Ask what days] when first applying to the flowershop, then go back into the shop, you get this error and can not get hired.

International

Dec 9, 2019
I made a cheat mod for this game by editing the stats pane. It allows you to increase or decrease most of your stats by 1 or 10, and change your skills by 1. There no other changes in the game, this is just to reduce some of the grind for those of us who want to replay the game or explore it.

CHANGING YOUR JOB EXP WILL PROBABLY BREAK YOUR GAME. DON'T COMPLAIN TO BURNINGSUN (or me) WHEN YOU GET STUCK DUE TO CHEATING. Seriously, editing stats at the wrong time can and will get you stuck. Save often, and try not to be too stupid.

Installation: Place in the same directory as your existing "Life choices v0.8.7.7.html", and open with your preferred web browser.

Passages changed:
Stats
StoryAuthor

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Bug: If you [Ask what days] when first applying to the flowershop, then go back into the shop, you get this error and can not get hired.
Hey International, Yeah you are right. I literally fixed it in the new version I am working 2 minutes ago. So will be fixed in the new version which is being worked on atm.

Thank you for taking the time to post about it!
CHANGING YOUR JOB EXP WILL PROBABLY BREAK YOUR GAME. DON'T COMPLAIN TO BURNINGSUN (or me) WHEN YOU GET STUCK DUE TO CHEATING. Seriously, editing stats at the wrong time can and will get you stuck. Save often, and try not to be too stupid.
Quoting for truth :D

Reactions: International

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
I made a cheat mod for this game by editing the stats pane. It allows you to increase or decrease most of your stats by 1 or 10, and change your skills by 1. There no other changes in the game, this is just to reduce some of the grind for those of us who want to replay the game or explore it.

Installation: Place in the same directory as your existing "Life choices v0.8.7.7.html", and open with your preferred web browser.

Passages changed:
Stats
StoryAuthor
Thank You! Any chance you could enable the back/forward buttons for this?

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes