May 6, 2019
Ok, from what i'm reading here and there i'm missing on quite a bit of content but i've found some kind of bug ?
I went for the maid route. Went all the way until you service your clients at home with all your mouths. I then quitted the job and went to try them all out. Ofc, with the reputation i have (100), none is accepting me anymore but going to the photoshoot make us meet Donny and he use our phone to call his own and tell us he'll call us soon for some extra job. It's been almost 20 days with nothing happening. :unsure: am i misreading something ? Or is it a bugged dead end ?

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
I went for the maid route. Went all the way until you service your clients at home with all your mouths. I then quitted the job and went to try them all out. Ofc, with the reputation i have (100), none is accepting me anymore but going to the photoshoot make us meet Donny and he use our phone to call his own and tell us he'll call us soon for some extra job. It's been almost 20 days with nothing happening. :unsure: am i misreading something ? Or is it a bugged dead end ?
Check northern part on Monday.
BTW, you can easily decrease your reputation by visiting church on Sunday.

Reactions: BurningSun

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
yeah but how long would that take if someone's siting at 100?
every pastor visit drops your reputation by 4 points till 70. you can visit pastor on Sunday 4 or 5 times (it takes about 2 hours of time).
so basically you can drop your reputation to 70 in 2 Sundays, with rep at 70 you can go for any job.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
So haven't played this in a while, but started it with this update and went the library path and I don't think I am making any money really. I think I have gotten one promotion. I have the second flashing event saved atm. Not sure which path to take if I should get out of it or continue down it. When do you start making more money? Also if you fail to pay rent do you eventually get game over or alternate payment?

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
found what I can only imagine to be a bug. In that I was a virgin, had 10 condoms, had been doing GH BJs, but then I was raped at the club. I didn't like that, so I reloaded a save from earlier that day. But my character still had one condom removed from her inventory, and GH BJ's, now included GH fucking. It's like reloading the save removed it from the character stats screen, but didn't remove it from the rest of the game. I'm playing the newest version.
where and how can i find that gloryhole??

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes