Lisa55

Mar 9, 2019
If no one has shared this bug yet, I am doing it so it might help the developer to fix it in the future update.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
BurningSun bit more bugs on the being taken while drunk. Same as the early morning R (no virg response and removes the virg status thing in the character tab), except now the vids don't show.

Took a while to find the event and had to result to checking the gamefiles :| sorry 'bout that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
My observations and suggestions:

First the loan guy ought to be extreemly easy to run into. I saw him way late in the game, by then I don't need a loan. However in the first week or two it would be much better.

Working at the pub is ridiculous hard to do. You show up at 15:00 then it opens you go in and ask about work it is already 15:13…. I mean 13 minutes to walk in the door…. Then most of the time the owner won’t use you, this should be changed so it is almost every time he will employ you.
The pub part could be enhanced a lot. There is a long history of waitress jobs leading to interesting encounters with customers. It could be another waitress shows or is seen at a glory hole. It could be another waitress comes on to our girl. Lots of things could be done there. Could be a cleaning job where she is groped.

Then at the beach. I triggered the party ONCE. Never got it triggered again. That seems very odd.

Last suggestion is for interactions where someone is asking our girl for sex, or such she has a accept with the energy penalties and time, or a rejection with an increase in dignity. Maybe a third option where she teases, but does not do it, so no dignity increase.

Just my thoughts.
mspman, Thanks for your thoughts. Much appreciated.

It doesn't take 13 minutes to walk through the door. It takes 11, or 12 or 13 minutes to walk from the exit of your hotel towards the pub.

The owner clearly tells you when he needs you. Only in certain months. I did notice though that part of the code was still based on some old coding I have changed which would indeed make it pretty difficult to get a job there. Adjusted, so thank you for mentioning it.

Yes I know it is a perfect place for smut, but the job at the pub was only meant to be a small mini job for some extra cash.
I seem to be able to trigger the party multiple times. Please try again and if it still doesn't work let me know.

Yeah more options are always nice, I'll think about it.
Do you was able at least to Work 1 Day at the Pub?For me it never Work in no version of this game.I can agree to Work there but when i then go to work there the owener say always he dont need me at that day as he have enough Girls and i can try some other day.
GladiusVictorius, Please see above, should be better with the next update. Will be out today. Said yesterday before I know, but something came up.
Thanks for your answer, but honestly, HOW TO ENCOUNTER THE NEW STUFF?
No more tanning. No way to go to a beach party. I swear that I ran into absolutely nothing new, and as the tanning option no longer exists (sleeping on the beach? Never saw that ever!) it's even less than before. Could you please clrify? For the moment I lost all interest to play the game (again) because I encounter less stuff than recently.
Tanning is still there. It happens constantly, all around the beach, which didn't happen before. If you have sunscreen or not doesn't matter.
This, how can I get this to happen? I've tried getting drunk but I'm not sure if I can be taken at the party or on the beach :(
VictorHayes, Be drunk (75+, in next version changed to 70+), go dance and be unlucky. Unlucky depends on 2 things;
1) you luck stat... the lower it is the higher the chance for it to happen
2) Difficulty setting. The higher the setting (more difficult) the higher the chance of it happening.
For the Flower Job, is the bimbo-route reliant on just stats? Or do previous choices play a part?

I played an earlier version once and was only able to trigger 2 of the other routes. Since the flower job is quite long Id like to know in advance what to aim for.
jackiebigtits, All about the stats at that moment. For the bimbo route to trigger, make sure that INTEL + MORALE are less then 70
A very frustrating bug with Henry, whenever I get back to the room, the game immediately says I need to go the him and pay the rent, and I can choose no other options... and he's not there, or I'm not able to pay. Even if I do pay it on Thursday, it starts to loop again.
You can only pay him on Thursday. Sounds like you've been fiddling a little with code/stats? :D
You need to buy a towel from the mall. You can't sleep without it. Also buy sunscreen which you can apply. If you don't have sunscreen applied there is a chance someone will ask to apply it to you.

I don't know about tanning though, I always seem to get tan but I don't know if sunscreen or towel have anything to do with it. I didn't put sunscreen once and got tan anyway but I did have a towel, also I went swimming and also got tan. I can't really help there, just make sure you got a towel.
Yup tanning is there permanently. The sunscreen just stops the health loss and allows/disallows certain mini events.
The way it will work is show up outside before 15:00. Then do a wait till 15:00 and save. Next try for the job then relaod and try agian... it took several tries to get the job it is repeatable on different days, but same grind.
mspman, Check the info above in this post. Should work better soon.
If no one has shared this bug yet, I am doing it so it might help the developer to fix it in the future update.
Lisa55, You are the first. Thank you for sharing and I've fixed it for the bug release coming in the next hour or so.

Thanks all
BurningSun

EAngelinaC

Feb 4, 2019
All spelling errors are now fixed except for the first one. I can't find it? BTW, what are you using to find these spelling errors as some of them are in areas that are not accessible right now.
I opened the .html in Notepad++ to search for "bald" and skim read them as I was scrolling up and down.

More context for andas:

Also just found: "Say sumb slut" presumably 'dumb'? and later in the same passage, "some otehr kind", "start taing your panties off", "if you wnat to join them" and I think "You are stunned by him telling you to wear more revealing clothes." is supposed to be 'less revealing'?

"Supid bitch probably thought no one would notice"

Yeah a few uncertain choices are there on purpose. I may or may not change those at some point though.
I get uncertain options when the character you're playing can't tell the difference or if the options don't have a significant impact; I've played a game where a psychadelic drink changed it's description periodically so whether you bought the "Tangerine Dream" soda, or the "Orange Bliss" soda, or the "Coral Melody" soda didn't make a difference. The point of the ambiguity in that case was making the player distrustful of the world. Flipping a coin to hit a Bad End and blaming the player for making the wrong choice is... suboptimal design.

It's the same reason that "switch the controls" around went from a "Hey look what we can do!" feature to something that's incredibly rare. Players get very frustrated, very quickly when they can see the path they want the character they're controlling to follow and it seems to be straightforward, but when they push the button to send the character to the right, she instead takes a step left off the edge of the platform and you get a big GAME OVER screen.

Weirdnesses
- Math.floor($StatTan) ==0? Do the brackets around $StatTan and the double == not show if it is too low or something?
When the code gets to that point we know $StatTan is "neq 0" so it prints a notification and it's not "gte 1" so the notification is Math.floor($StatTan) which is 0. Hence "Tan 0". Presumably you also don't tan when you're studying in the library or sleeping etc. Why tell me that Lizzy didn't tan when she got off her towel and walked to the changing booth?

- What do you mean with the yoga stuff? You mean Lizzy should change, before actually go and do yoga?
On the beach, once you're naked, then all the activities (sleep, walk, swim) have naked pictures.

In the park, once you're naked, then sleeping has naked pictures and the other activities (yoga, breezer, coke, ...) all depict someone (presumably Lizzy) fully dressed without any text to indicate a change in Lizzy's state of (un)dress?

- I'll try and find it. Do you happen to know how early?
Shoot6:
You look at her and eagerly nod your head and Rosie doesn't waste any time and pulls down your panties.
Rosie moans as she slides your panties down

- This is intended. The game checks on the setting, rather then on the panties, otherwise I would have to let it check on both variables all the time. So if Lizzy looses her panties the PantiesSet is set to 0 = not wearing any panties. If this is 0 and Lizzy's Liberal stat is too low though, she loses Morale if Morale is high enough.
Then you should fix:

- Same here. To make the game check 2 settings all the time is just too annoying to code. So if Lizzy runs out, she needs to change the setting. I may add a trigger that if the setting is 0 and she buys new ones the game asks about the setting. Will think about this.
Or track three variables?
Current State: Are panties worn, is a condom available, ...
Preferred State: Want to/don't want to wear panties/condom/...
Possible States: count of condoms available, panties purchased, ...

Which does present the possibility of unreliable birth control because Lizzy went on a bender and forgot to take her pill in the morning. She has pills; she wants to take pills; she was blind drunk for 16 hours and isn't currently protected...

- Bus card makes going by bus cheaper. After typing this I quickly checked and yes it does make it cheaper, but only on 2 different rides; North to Bijlmer and back. I've changed it so that now a trip to the beach and to the museum are now also slightly cheaper.
Is this documented in the game? I don't remember seeing a fare timetable anywhere so I've only ever taken the bus when I have cash to burn or I'm running late. On the other hand, it would be nice if you could estimate the time to walk between districts once you're read the map.

- The phone is not active yet, so I guess you've been hacking a little to get this request :) It is a test event.
I can buy a phone from the local store? And once you have it and you've met Donny ($Donny >= 1) then there's a random chance (about 3 in 1000) that you'll be called by Donny... even if you're currently in a shoot with him.

The CallCheck cares about $HoursTask (which starts at 0, so automatic pass), then randomly picks 1 of 3 potential callers, then gives you a $Donny in (100 + $Donny) chance of getting the mirror selfie call if you have $ShootExp < 23

Aight thx. I hope EAngelinaC can further elaborate on the different types. I love how varied & dynamic you have made the game. Although at the same time not knowing how to find the smut also gives a major case of FOMO :p
The beach event BurningSun mentioned was the one I was thinking of. There's also a random event in the club, one while walking around town, some variations on other events and for some things you need to buy there are alternatives for paying if you don't have the cash.

The game is deep. I just had my first encounter with Pete & Meat. Never even realised they existed before now. I've still never met the loan shark. I quite enjoy coming back to the game every couple of months and seeing what BurningSun has added and maybe finding something I missed :)

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
BurningSun bit more bugs on the being taken while drunk. Same as the early morning R (no virg response and removes the virg status thing in the character tab), except now the vids don't show.

Took a while to find the event and had to result to checking the gamefiles :| sorry 'bout that.
Thanks VictorHayes, I've fixed this now as well.
Well in that case, some bugs when encountering that event BurningSun
Those are both snippets from the same event right? I'm guessing you mean the virginity check again!? LOL I hate you :D

Just joking of course. I seem to have completely forgotten to add that check during these events. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

Now for the next part I decided to comment in orange to make it more readable.
I opened the .html in Notepad++ to search for "bald" and skim read them as I was scrolling up and down.

More context for andas:
Must have fixed this one while fixing another bug as it is no longer there :)

Also just found: "Say sumb slut" presumably 'dumb'? and later in the same passage, "some otehr kind", "start taing your panties off", "if you wnat to join them" and I think "You are stunned by him telling you to wear more revealing clothes." is supposed to be 'less revealing'?

"Supid bitch probably thought no one would notice"
Fixed all of these as well. Thanks!

I get uncertain options when the character you're playing can't tell the difference or if the options don't have a significant impact; I've played a game where a psychadelic drink changed it's description periodically so whether you bought the "Tangerine Dream" soda, or the "Orange Bliss" soda, or the "Coral Melody" soda didn't make a difference. The point of the ambiguity in that case was making the player distrustful of the world. Flipping a coin to hit a Bad End and blaming the player for making the wrong choice is... suboptimal design.

It's the same reason that "switch the controls" around went from a "Hey look what we can do!" feature to something that's incredibly rare. Players get very frustrated, very quickly when they can see the path they want the character they're controlling to follow and it seems to be straightforward, but when they push the button to send the character to the right, she instead takes a step left off the edge of the platform and you get a big GAME OVER screen.

Point taken. Have made a note and will adjust in the next major update.

When the code gets to that point we know $StatTan is "neq 0" so it prints a notification and it's not "gte 1" so the notification is Math.floor($StatTan) which is 0. Hence "Tan 0". Presumably you also don't tan when you're studying in the library or sleeping etc. Why tell me that Lizzy didn't tan when she got off her towel and walked to the changing booth?
Yeah but the question I tried to ask was in regards of your code. That was not mine, so I tried to decipher it you see. The Double == threw me.

On the beach, once you're naked, then all the activities (sleep, walk, swim) have naked pictures.

In the park, once you're naked, then sleeping has naked pictures and the other activities (yoga, breezer, coke, ...) all depict someone (presumably Lizzy) fully dressed without any text to indicate a change in Lizzy's state of (un)dress?
Got ya. Okay I can't fix this now as would need to add images, so will be done with the next udpate.

Shoot6:
You look at her and eagerly nod your head and Rosie doesn't waste any time and pulls down your panties.
Rosie moans as she slides your panties down
Fixed!

Then you should fix:
Fixed!

Or track three variables?
Current State: Are panties worn, is a condom available, ...
Preferred State: Want to/don't want to wear panties/condom/...
Possible States: count of condoms available, panties purchased, ...

Which does present the possibility of unreliable birth control because Lizzy went on a bender and forgot to take her pill in the morning. She has pills; she wants to take pills; she was blind drunk for 16 hours and isn't currently protected...
Yeah I understand the thought, but that will require recoding so much and adding so much, I'll have to pass for now as I've got a lot of other stuff to do :)

Is this documented in the game? I don't remember seeing a fare timetable anywhere so I've only ever taken the bus when I have cash to burn or I'm running late. On the other hand, it would be nice if you could estimate the time to walk between districts once you're read the map.
No it does not say it anywhere. Yeah but then I would need to do something like this:
Go to [[the park|link]] (est. 28 min by foot, 15 min by bike)
And that would clutter up all the menus. The bike is not in yet btw. I'm working on it.

I can buy a phone from the local store? And once you have it and you've met Donny ($Donny >= 1) then there's a random chance (about 3 in 1000) that you'll be called by Donny... even if you're currently in a shoot with him.

The CallCheck cares about $HoursTask (which starts at 0, so automatic pass), then randomly picks 1 of 3 potential callers, then gives you a $Donny in (100 + $Donny) chance of getting the mirror selfie call if you have $ShootExp < 23
You are right... of course... very annoying haha. Fixed.

The beach event BurningSun mentioned was the one I was thinking of. There's also a random event in the club, one while walking around town, some variations on other events and for some things you need to buy there are alternatives for paying if you don't have the cash.

The game is deep. I just had my first encounter with Pete & Meat. Never even realised they existed before now. I've still never met the loan shark. I quite enjoy coming back to the game every couple of months and seeing what BurningSun has added and maybe finding something I missed :)
Great to hear you keep coming back. Hope to see you here more often as you've been a fabulous help in squashing bugs and giving great feedback and positive criticism.

PS: Pete & Meat is something I'm working on as well. I need a policing system in place and these two very helpful officers will play a major role :) At the moment though there is not much going on, just a couple events where they will comment on Lizzy and that sort of stuff.
Take care
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Need to run a few more tests after the above few posts to see if I've done everything correctly. So I have to postpone the bug relese a little bit longer again.

it is not my fault!!! Blame EAngelinaC for discovering too many bugs! :D

Hopefully I can squeeze it out before leaving tonight.
BurningSun

Sep 29, 2019
Need to run a few more tests after the above few posts to see if I've done everything correctly. So I have to postpone the bug relese a little bit longer again.

it is not my fault!!! Blame EAngelinaC for discovering too many bugs! :D

Hopefully I can squeeze it out before leaving tonight.
BurningSun
Lol you need to fix a lot after Houres of Playing i was final able to trigger this Beach Party 1 time.And what to say its an entire bug for me :) missing picture death ends........ All what have to do with the Bar and dancing seams to work fine but a lot of things around the Campfire are broken.From the Rape scenes i dont see 1 at the end and i try even there all to trigger them.But at least i see final a small part of this Beach party :)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
You need to buy a towel from the mall. You can't sleep without it. Also buy sunscreen which you can apply. If you don't have sunscreen applied there is a chance someone will ask to apply it to you.

I don't know about tanning though, I always seem to get tan but I don't know if sunscreen or towel have anything to do with it. I didn't put sunscreen once and got tan anyway but I did have a towel, also I went swimming and also got tan. I can't really help there, just make sure you got a towel.
Thanks a lot! Finally I got the answer! The missing towel was the key...

Reactions: Xill

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

V0.8.7.6 is now available for download. It fixes numerous bugs, dead ends, weird stuff, typos, black screens and more.

Thank you all for informing me about these bugs and helping me squash them.

Hopefully no more bugs are found (or at least no major ones) so that coming weekend I can start building the next version.

Take care & have fun
BurningSun

Sep 29, 2019
Hi all,

V0.8.7.6 is now available for download. It fixes numerous bugs, dead ends, weird stuff, typos, black screens and more.

Thank you all for informing me about these bugs and helping me squash them.

Hopefully no more bugs are found (or at least no major ones) so that coming weekend I can start building the next version.

Take care & have fun
BurningSun
Some Bug is still there.At the Party when you are at the Fire and the Girls ask you if you want to go in the Water.You can say yes or shake your Head.So if you say no you stay at the fire but seams it miss 1 Picture as i get Text and 1 Photo and under it a red Error text and something that say a Picture is missing.
The new Rape scene on the Beach i dont was able even with this update to trigger and Sex at the Party i even don't see.But i have take a look into the game folder and there is no Sex scene at the Party in my Folders so maybe i have done something wrong when i download the game.The Rape scene are in the folders but don't trigger.

D

Deleted member 1405653

No button to get out. And why you don't add something like that arrows?
Im not sure if it works all the times but in situations like these you can try using F5 (refreshing the page) so another event will happen and hopefully this one without a dead-end.

Reactions: ptua20

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Some Bug is still there.At the Party when you are at the Fire and the Girls ask you if you want to go in the Water.You can say yes or shake your Head.So if you say no you stay at the fire but seams it miss 1 Picture as i get Text and 1 Photo and under it a red Error text and something that say a Picture is missing.
The new Rape scene on the Beach i dont was able even with this update to trigger and Sex at the Party i even don't see.But i have take a look into the game folder and there is no Sex scene at the Party in my Folders so maybe i have done something wrong when i download the game.The Rape scene are in the folders but don't trigger.
GladiusVictorius, you are right. I fixed the issue with that event now. The triggers for the other events have not changed, so they are still there and I've been able to trigger them.
There were also a few more mini bugs as well which I found when trying to recreate the bugs you mentioned. They were minor and would not stop a game, but were a thorn in the eye... for me at least.
No button to get out. And why you don't add something like that arrows?
ptua20, Thank you for mentioning this bug to me. I found the reason as there was simply no <<else>> function in there. Pretty silly haha. Fixed now for the next bug release which will be this weekend.
The back button can mess up the game, so I took it out on purpose and I dislike cheating so yeah not coming back :p

Cheers
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes