BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is it just me or is is the "Liberal" system a bit messed up?
seems like only one or two things increase it but a thousand different things decrease it. How are you supposed to have fun when you can't be liberal enough to enjoy anything?
I believe it is just you, but I'm biased :)
You don't need a high liberal stat to see smut. You need to simply get a job and keep working and go through the 'story' of that job and smut will come eventually. Start with Balans (cleaning) or the photoshoot (on the Monday as you need 3 Fashion skill) as they are kinda faster than the other two jobs. Or at least you'll notice the story progression easier.

Many, many events in the game look at a variety of stats so having Libery high will not simply be the key to open all doors If you get what I'm saying.
Will there be a bugfix on the current version, or do we need to wait til the next update?
I'm releasing it today.
Halfway through my game I suddenly stopped earning money from streetwalking actions. I can "service" customers and still get the stat adjustments, but no money? Its kind of annoying :)

I'm assuming its a bug? But if it isnt, any idea what would cause that happen? I'm on the librarian route(which I seemingly have hit a dead end with, 150+library experience and nothing new seems to happen), and took a side job at the strip club.
Cumcraze makes Lizzy do everything for free if it is high enough like VH mentioned in his post. Once Lizzy takes a treatment, the Cumcraze is not instantly wiped. The addiction is gone, but the craze lingers for a while longer. So maybe that is what is happening? If Lizzy has no Cumcraze stat or Cumaddiction stat in her stats page and still she can't get payed. Let me know please.
At the strip club and after progressing through to the nake dancing is there any 'special' scenes in the private dance rooms?
The BJ scene is currently the last scene. More to come with the next update.
Can anyone please confirm that there is new stuff at the beach? I'm not encountering anything new, in the contrary, there is kind of less content as you can't tan. Sorry, for my impatience, it is my thousandth playthrough and the grind gets really frustrating if after an supposedly huge update you encoounter almost nothing new.
I can confirm it.
A small list:
- The Beachparty is completely new. Sure there were two events in the previous version, but now it is a place to explore and has several events going, like drinking booze from a girls boobs, or 2 different variations to that, like getting drunk and taken away into the night, like skinny dipping, like drinking from a beerbong and more.
- Sleeping on the beach has many new events; Lizzy could meet Bianca again, flashing event (either boobs or bush), a topless sales girl, getting pranked and more
- Walking on the beach new events; Lizzy could meet Madiba, Boys that push her into water, find a bottle, see naked men, R-scene if unlucky, and more
Those are some of the new events on those areas of the beach. There are more new events and additionally most old events have received additional content or options. Hope that helps. Keep in mind that not all new events are smut.
how to unlock nightclub?
oMatic13, It is unlocked in a few ways;
- A random event when walking to and from the Bijlmer area. During this event Lizzy may find a flyer.
- On the message board at the hotel Lizzy is staying in
- A random event at the beach which I forgot to include and will be in the next version, not the one I'll release this afternoon. In this event Lizzy gets a flyer while walking along the beach.
i'm looking in the photo and video in the game, and i notice there's so much content i miss like everything with henri, when i don't pay him for too long it's one of the endings or every RP (i suppose it's rape) and flash scene i can find
Henry is a special route that can be followed. Have you ever been in the entrance area of the game? There is a message board there and also the possibility to meet Henry, starting the Henry route.
What else have you been missing? :)

Cheers all
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Could you explain the flowershop route a bit? I never really found a difference in any of the diverging paths I tried. Unless it resulted in me getting fired which I'm guessing is reputation related
Terakahn, The flower shop is a really slow burn route. Some explanation below in a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that helps!
I write the same before.I have the same Problem at the Beach.I try it for weeks every day with all kind of state of the girl but nothing happen.Only the standard 4-5 Videos Swimming or sleeping.No Party no Sex or anything more then before but much lesser then before the update.
GladiusVictorius, Hey there, see my post above this one. :)
Any way to alter reputation..using the developer tools doesn't alter the stat?
Starscreamwasright, Go to the church every Sunday. This is the most effective way to lower it quickly. Rep will alos automatically lower over time, but that takes quite a while.

If you meet Donny at the pool and then go to his Studio you talk about the pictures he took of you "at the beach".

At the end of the shoot (ShootA1) he says, "See you next Sunday" and I haven't seen him again on Sunday or Monday?

Also, I can't seem to meet Madiba (where should $Madiba go from 0 to 1?). And the end of his route has a parenthesis issue:
Code:
$StatHours to ((24 - $Hours) + 9));
, one too many ")".

The displayed clock doesn't update while you're at the fire so it's possibly missing an if because the game time is ~04:00 and the clock is only showing ~23:00?

There are also a number of places where the word "bold" is used in place of "bald"? ...enough that it looks like someone did a Find & Replace All to change "bald" to "bold".
EAngelinaC, Thank you for taking the time to post about the bugs!
-Card image is indeed missing. Will be added in the next big version.
-Well spotted. Fixed it and now he will refer to wherever he met Lizzy.
-Changed the text to Monday as it should be Monday. You need to go to him at his studio on Monday. There is no prompt like with the actual jobs.
- Thank you, there was an error in the code preventing him to go from 0 to 1. Fixed now for the release today. Also fixed the parenthesis error. Well spotted again! :O

Hmm bold as in daring or brave or strong? I don't believe I wanted to use the word bald as in no hair? Or am I being daft and missing the point? That is a good possibility haha

EDIT: The time bug is now fixed as well!
is the henry quest looping ? it started over again after henri told me bibi was a whore
yozara, Yes it is. You can retry if certain choices are made. I intend to change that in the future.
I didn't see any place specific to post bugs, but I had one. On the beach, when walking around, the "boys" come up to you and push you in the water. Random event I assume, but there is no way out of it. The link isn't there to move on and you have to load the autosave of the previous day, if you have it.
crave, Thank you & this is a good place to mention bugs or anything else. This is fixed for the HTML bug release version this afternoon.
hmm...having issues with the mega link. it keeps restarting on me. any one else?
Seems to work fine for me. Maybe try one of the other links instead?

Cheers
BurningSun

Last edited:
Reactions: Dixon Butz

EAngelinaC

Feb 4, 2019
EAngelinaC, Thank you for taking the time to post about the bugs!
Hmm bold as in daring or brave or strong? I don't believe I wanted to use the word bald as in no hair? Or am I being daft and missing the point? That is a good possibility haha
Well, "bald" has 0 occurrences in the game. Instead we get:
  • "You turn around and see some bold guy standing about 1 meter away from you."
  • "As you walk up to the bar you are greeted by a tall bold headed man."
  • "Some older bold guy is waving his hand at you obviously trying to get you closer."
  • "You don't like the look of this bold guy and you shake your head and continue with your performance."
  • "After several minutes you finish your dance and you can see the bold guy throwing some bills on stage just before he turns around and walks away."
  • "Nice bold pussy you've got there girl."
  • "Not bad but bold is the best way to go girl,"
  • "Completely bold huh?" <-- this encounter was why I started to look into it
  • "Should I really be completely bold?"
These all scan better as "bald", and most of them don't make sense as "bold".

More typos:
  • andas
  • cunte
  • wlaking
  • cufss
  • sarcasticvally
  • terras
  • you'r
  • pickg
  • for for 200 Euro reduction in rent
  • You have too cum!
  • he starts miking (making?)
  • one fo the poles
  • wicked moved

There are also a few places where Lizzy is offered a choice and it's completely unclear what the options are.
On Henry's route you can "feel disgusted" or "feel nauseous", one continues the plot and the other is a Bad End with no cue as to which is which.
Or when you meet Summer and you're "not sure" what triggered her to "grab you". Again, one is good and one is less good and hard to see which is which?

There are also a few weirdnesses that I'm not sure are intended?

Last edited:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018

More typos:
  • andas
  • cunte
  • wlaking
  • cufss
  • sarcasticvally
  • terras
  • you'r
  • pickg
  • You have too cum!
  • one fo the poles
  • wicked moved

There are also a few places where Lizzy is offered a choice and it's completely unclear what the options are.
On Henry's route you can "feel disgusted" or "feel nauseous", one continues the plot and the other is a Bad End with no cue as to which is which.
Or when you meet Summer and you're "not sure" what triggered her to "grab you". Again, one is good and one is less good and hard to see which is which?

Sweet! Nice to see such an active approach to improving the game :D
Also I might be daft here but...what are the desperation events?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

More typos:
  • andas
  • cunte
  • wlaking
  • cufss
  • sarcasticvally
  • terras
  • you'r
  • pickg
  • You have too cum!
  • one fo the poles
  • wicked moved

EAngelinaC, Haha so I was being daft lol. Really? I wrote bold in stead of bald in all of those!? :O wtf haha. That is so weird lol anway, going to correct those asap.

All spelling errors are now fixed except for the first one. I can't find it? BTW, what are you using to find these spelling errors as some of them are in areas that are not accessible right now.

Yeah a few uncertain choices are there on purpose. I may or may not change those at some point though.

Weirdnesses
- Descriptions adjusted to make it more understandable that the people you see dancing are not inside yet.
- Should now be fixed and open at 08:00h
- Math.floor($StatTan) ==0? Do the brackets around $StatTan and the double == not show if it is too low or something?
It would be nice, never thought of it. Will think about it.
- Book now has sticky pages & now has prper code when returning it.
- What do you mean with the yoga stuff? You mean Lizzy should change, before actually go and do yoga?
- I'll try and find it. Do you happen to know how early?
- This is intended. The game checks on the setting, rather then on the panties, otherwise I would have to let it check on both variables all the time. So if Lizzy looses her panties the PantiesSet is set to 0 = not wearing any panties. If this is 0 and Lizzy's Liberal stat is too low though, she loses Morale if Morale is high enough.
- Same here. To make the game check 2 settings all the time is just too annoying to code. So if Lizzy runs out, she needs to change the setting. I may add a trigger that if the setting is 0 and she buys new ones the game asks about the setting. Will think about this.
- Bus card makes going by bus cheaper. After typing this I quickly checked and yes it does make it cheaper, but only on 2 different rides; North to Bijlmer and back. I've changed it so that now a trip to the beach and to the museum are now also slightly cheaper.
- Hmm I use one type of spelling check, so should always be the same. If I have some spare time I will change this at some point, but I'll leave it for now as it is not a big issue I believe.
- It should be right as you walk of the stage. Is this not the case? I'll see if I can recreate this.
- The phone is not active yet, so I guess you've been hacking a little to get this request :) It is a test event.
- The bus back from the beach is free, so this shouldn't happen. I think I found the reason though so should be fixed.

Thanks again for letting me know about all these bugs!! Greatly appreciated.

BurningSun
How about making Self-defence degradable over time like any other main stat?
I mean I was stupid enough to cap it and now I'm unable to access a lot of rape content cuz Lizzy is just too good at kicking nuts.
qazwsx8911, Hmm can you really forget something like that? I suppose to a certain degree? I'm not sure. Do others agree?

BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Oh that's cool. Don't remember experiencing them before.
_Skyfire_, there are a couple, though I can't remember them all right now. For example the event at the beach when sleeping, someone asks to flash him. Even if Intel + all other stats like dignity are high enough, if Cash is low enough Lizzy will do it so she has a bit of cash.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
_Skyfire_, there are a couple, though I can't remember them all right now. For example the event at the beach when sleeping, someone asks to flash him. Even if Intel + all other stats like dignity are high enough, if Cash is low enough Lizzy will do it so she has a bit of cash.
Aight thx. I hope EAngelinaC can further elaborate on the different types. I love how varied & dynamic you have made the game. Although at the same time not knowing how to find the smut also gives a major case of FOMO :p

• Haha
Reactions: BurningSun

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
My observations and suggestions:

First the loan guy ought to be extreemly easy to run into. I saw him way late in the game, by then I don't need a loan. However in the first week or two it would be much better.

Working at the pub is ridiculous hard to do. You show up at 15:00 then it opens you go in and ask about work it is already 15:13…. I mean 13 minutes to walk in the door…. Then most of the time the owner won’t use you, this should be changed so it is almost every time he will employ you.
The pub part could be enhanced a lot. There is a long history of waitress jobs leading to interesting encounters with customers. It could be another waitress shows or is seen at a glory hole. It could be another waitress comes on to our girl. Lots of things could be done there. Could be a cleaning job where she is groped.

Then at the beach. I triggered the party ONCE. Never got it triggered again. That seems very odd.

Last suggestion is for interactions where someone is asking our girl for sex, or such she has a accept with the energy penalties and time, or a rejection with an increase in dignity. Maybe a third option where she teases, but does not do it, so no dignity increase.

Just my thoughts.

Sep 29, 2019
My observations and suggestions:

First the loan guy ought to be extreemly easy to run into. I saw him way late in the game, by then I don't need a loan. However in the first week or two it would be much better.

Working at the pub is ridiculous hard to do. You show up at 15:00 then it opens you go in and ask about work it is already 15:13…. I mean 13 minutes to walk in the door…. Then most of the time the owner won’t use you, this should be changed so it is almost every time he will employ you.
The pub part could be enhanced a lot. There is a long history of waitress jobs leading to interesting encounters with customers. It could be another waitress shows or is seen at a glory hole. It could be another waitress comes on to our girl. Lots of things could be done there. Could be a cleaning job where she is groped.

Then at the beach. I triggered the party ONCE. Never got it triggered again. That seems very odd.

Last suggestion is for interactions where someone is asking our girl for sex, or such she has a accept with the energy penalties and time, or a rejection with an increase in dignity. Maybe a third option where she teases, but does not do it, so no dignity increase.

Just my thoughts.
Do you was able at least to Work 1 Day at the Pub?For me it never Work in no version of this game.I can agree to Work there but when i then go to work there the owener say always he dont need me at that day as he have enough Girls and i can try some other day.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I believe it is just you, but I'm biased :)
You don't need a high liberal stat to see smut. You need to simply get a job and keep working and go through the 'story' of that job and smut will come eventually. Start with Balans (cleaning) or the photoshoot (on the Monday as you need 3 Fashion skill) as they are kinda faster than the other two jobs. Or at least you'll notice the story progression easier.

Many, many events in the game look at a variety of stats so having Libery high will not simply be the key to open all doors If you get what I'm saying.

I'm releasing it today.

Cumcraze makes Lizzy do everything for free if it is high enough like VH mentioned in his post. Once Lizzy takes a treatment, the Cumcraze is not instantly wiped. The addiction is gone, but the craze lingers for a while longer. So maybe that is what is happening? If Lizzy has no Cumcraze stat or Cumaddiction stat in her stats page and still she can't get payed. Let me know please.

The BJ scene is currently the last scene. More to come with the next update.

I can confirm it.
A small list:
- The Beachparty is completely new. Sure there were two events in the previous version, but now it is a place to explore and has several events going, like drinking booze from a girls boobs, or 2 different variations to that, like getting drunk and taken away into the night, like skinny dipping, like drinking from a beerbong and more.
- Sleeping on the beach has many new events; Lizzy could meet Bianca again, flashing event (either boobs or bush), a topless sales girl, getting pranked and more
- Walking on the beach new events; Lizzy could meet Madiba, Boys that push her into water, find a bottle, see naked men, R-scene if unlucky, and more
Those are some of the new events on those areas of the beach. There are more new events and additionally most old events have received additional content or options. Hope that helps. Keep in mind that not all new events are smut.

oMatic13, It is unlocked in a few ways;
- A random event when walking to and from the Bijlmer area. During this event Lizzy may find a flyer.
- On the message board at the hotel Lizzy is staying in
- A random event at the beach which I forgot to include and will be in the next version, not the one I'll release this afternoon. In this event Lizzy gets a flyer while walking along the beach.

Henry is a special route that can be followed. Have you ever been in the entrance area of the game? There is a message board there and also the possibility to meet Henry, starting the Henry route.
What else have you been missing? :)

Cheers all
BurningSun
Thanks for your answer, but honestly, HOW TO ENCOUNTER THE NEW STUFF?
No more tanning. No way to go to a beach party. I swear that I ran into absolutely nothing new, and as the tanning option no longer exists (sleeping on the beach? Never saw that ever!) it's even less than before. Could you please clrify? For the moment I lost all interest to play the game (again) because I encounter less stuff than recently.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for your answer, but honestly, HOW TO ENCOUNTER THE NEW STUFF?
No more tanning. No way to go to a beach party. I swear that I ran into absolutely nothing new, and as the tanning option no longer exists (sleeping on the beach? Never saw that ever!) it's even less than before. Could you please clrify? For the moment I lost all interest to play the game (again) because I encounter less stuff than recently.
You can get the invitation to the beach party by laying down to sleep before 16:00 (ish). A woman will approach you and give you a wristband as an invitation to the party.

Edit: You have the option to lay down on the beach, and then to sleep for a few hours.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
You can get the invitation to the beach party by laying down to sleep before 16:00 (ish). A woman will approach you and give you a wristband as an invitation to the party.

Edit: You have the option to lay down on the beach, and then to sleep for a few hours.
NOOO! I never got that. Really. ???

D

Deleted member 2053107

For the Flower Job, is the bimbo-route reliant on just stats? Or do previous choices play a part?

I played an earlier version once and was only able to trigger 2 of the other routes. Since the flower job is quite long Id like to know in advance what to aim for.

JJSega

Jun 1, 2017
A very frustrating bug with Henry, whenever I get back to the room, the game immediately says I need to go the him and pay the rent, and I can choose no other options... and he's not there, or I'm not able to pay. Even if I do pay it on Thursday, it starts to loop again.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
NOOO! I never got that. Really. ???
You need to buy a towel from the mall. You can't sleep without it. Also buy sunscreen which you can apply. If you don't have sunscreen applied there is a chance someone will ask to apply it to you.

I don't know about tanning though, I always seem to get tan but I don't know if sunscreen or towel have anything to do with it. I didn't put sunscreen once and got tan anyway but I did have a towel, also I went swimming and also got tan. I can't really help there, just make sure you got a towel.

Reactions: ray3dave

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Do you was able at least to Work 1 Day at the Pub?For me it never Work in no version of this game.I can agree to Work there but when i then go to work there the owener say always he dont need me at that day as he have enough Girls and i can try some other day.

The way it will work is show up outside before 15:00. Then do a wait till 15:00 and save. Next try for the job then relaod and try agian... it took several tries to get the job it is repeatable on different days, but same grind.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes