Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Found a bug: on the beach wearing a bikini, when the guy shows up asking to see Lizzy's tits, if she does, there is no way to go back. Additionally: this seems to also get triggered during random events while taking a long walk. I would suggest taking a look at the beach.
Another beach bug: While at the party dancing with the chick, allowing her to grab you gets you this - Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: missing ) after argument list

<<set $StatMorale += 4; $StatMinutes += either(43, 45, 47);

There are also some broken images here and there. Noticed at least 2 and remember of only 1 at the beach rn. It's due to a typo. Pino2 instead of pina2.

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Got several bugs, but the one that stood out was:
- Laying downin the park
- Pressing to smoke a joint
- The Game deciding that drugs are bad and is doing Yoga instead.
Hey OddF3ll0w,
I've tried to recreate the bug, but am unable too. Does it happen each time? Also I am curious about any other bugs :)
I think there's an error preventing me from having the Henry Storyline.

Whenever I have a chat with Bibi, this happens:

"Ok Bibi.. I heard enough now. I shouldn’t have asked in the first place. I'm sorry."
"It's ok Lizzy. Please don't judge me!"

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: missing ) after argument list
"I'm not honest. It's not something I would do like at all, but it takes guts I suppose."

Any idea what to do?
Hey Serameth, It is a bug sorry. A small typo in the code. I've fixed it for the next bugrelease.
Mhh. played for 30 days and nothing happens. Working at photo studio. Just some guys harassing in the bus.
Give it a little bit more time. This is a slow burn game as they call it. Soon the shoots will change into more and more raunchy stuff.
This game takes some getting into but there's a lot there. Unfortunately I've played so much of previous versions I find I don't get too much from subsequent updates. But some of it is pretty interesting.

The flower job felt so slow it didn't seem like anything changed. But maybe it's just really really slow lol. And the library job I thought the only Willem stuff was the bad slave end but is there more to it? I've exhausted the photo shoot job until he kicks you out on the street. Which I assume is unavoidable. And meeting him randomly to do photo shoots goes to a bad end only it seems. Strip club stuff was fun but unfinished.

Any suggestions on what routes have had the most changes recently? Or should I keep trying to go deeper into the routes. Cleaning resulted in a bad end so I just ended up quitting to try other things. I can't figure out how to lower my rep enough to take on other jobs after that. I wish there was a way to make more money without the loan shark failure.
Hey Terakahn, Yes it is inevitable. Donny will always kick Lizzy out once he has found a nice fresh young girl to replace her with.
In the Library you've already chosen the darkest route which is the Willem one. There is another route, just follow Zack's story line.

The 4 jobs have not changed much for a while, so I can't help you there, but you could maybe try the stripclub job to change scenery a bit?
Dont know if i miss something but in the Changelog you write there are change in the Beach but to be true for me there is near nothing there(before the update for me was there much more).Try it every day for weeks with all kind of state of the Girl but i get nothing at the Beach only sometimes a Man or a girl that help me with the suncream.No Party no Games no Sex only i can go swim lie down Walk around shower and buy some ice and so on but not 1 single scene that have to do with a Party or any kind of Sex.In the Park the same there is nothing from Mo or his friends or any kind of Sex apart the random stuff.
The Beach has honestly had a huge update. It has at least doubled in size, so you're definitely missing out on some stuff. The beach party has been updated, there is a shady character called Madiba to meet, you could run into Bianca again, there are several really bad events where Lizzy is taken, many small events to fluff up the look and feel of the beach, you can drink on the beach now and events will check if Lizzy is drunk or not, etc etc. So there is a party, there is sex, there are games, there are drugs.

Faoud and his friends only approach Lizzy if Lizzy has met him during the flower job storyline. And only if Lizzy chose the bimbo escape route.
There is not that much sex in the park as the beach, but there is some for sure.
Found a bug: on the beach wearing a bikini, when the guy shows up asking to see Lizzy's tits, if she does, there is no way to go back. Additionally: this seems to also get triggered during random events while taking a long walk. I would suggest taking a look at the beach.
Another beach bug: While at the party dancing with the chick, allowing her to grab you gets you this - Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: missing ) after argument list

<<set $StatMorale += 4; $StatMinutes += either(43, 45, 47);

There are also some broken images here and there. Noticed at least 2 and remember of only 1 at the beach rn. It's due to a typo. Pino2 instead of pina2.
Hey Sorter,
Thank you for posting about these bugs. I've fixed them. If you come accross more missing images let me know. All the Pino's have been fixed.
Oh my well if you're taking suggestions/ideas here's one.
The option to exercise in the apartment, and also the option to do it naked.

Yes I totally didn't just suggest this because I liked it in Girls Life.:sneaky:
hey Xill,
For what purpose? What would it add? What would be the reason? What would be the events? PM me with some amazing ideas and who knows :)
It's all good man. I'm playing your game for free so not like I mind waiting
:D Still it is a promise.

EDIT:
Do you deny the truth of anything they said?
Hey PeggyBlackett,

No, I'm not denying their perception. If they perceive the game that way, I cannot change that, nor would I want to try. Everyone is different and has different likes and hates. And that is fine. I just perceive it differently :D

Cheers all
BurningSun

Last edited:

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Hey OddF3ll0w,
I've tried to recreate the bug, but am unable too. Does it happen each time? Also I am curious about any other bugs :)
Sorry, I remembered incorrectly. It is when sitting at the bench in the park, and smoking a joint - but instead Lizzy started stretching.

Sorry for the confusion. It happens almost everytime, I can't even remember if you are able to smoke a joint on the bench.

International

Dec 9, 2019
Mhh. played for 30 days and nothing happens. Working at photo studio. Just some guys harassing in the bus.
There's definitely some good stuff in this game, but the game is SUPER grindy early on. It can easily be 40+ days before anything interesting happens if you're not cheating. Corruption does snowball nicely once you get deep enough, but getting to that point sucks. It would be a lot nicer if all the content wasn't stuck behind a wall of tedium.

And you have to deal with the early game grind every time you want to do another path. I highly recommend cheating in some way to get to the good part of the game. I edited the html to change the price of an item to negative $100k, so it gave me money on purchase. Otherwise I just couldn't deal with the grind every time I wanted to play.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Sorry, I remembered incorrectly. It is when sitting at the bench in the park, and smoking a joint - but instead Lizzy started stretching.

Sorry for the confusion. It happens almost everytime, I can't even remember if you are able to smoke a joint on the bench.
Found it and corrected it for the next bugrelease.

Thanks!
There's definitely some good stuff in this game, but the game is SUPER grindy early on. It can easily be 40+ days before anything interesting happens if you're not cheating. Corruption does snowball nicely once you get deep enough, but getting to that point sucks. It would be a lot nicer if all the content wasn't stuck behind a wall of tedium.

And you have to deal with the early game grind every time you want to do another path. I highly recommend cheating in some way to get to the good part of the game. I edited the html to change the price of an item to negative $100k, so it gave me money on purchase. Otherwise I just couldn't deal with the grind every time I wanted to play.
I'm constantly trying to make the 'grind' less apparent by adding fun events etc, but yeah I can see why some would still find it too grindy, whilst others like it etc.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: OddFella

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

despo1234

Oct 7, 2019
JESUS CHRIST THE GRIND, I know people enjoy this game,and it's the second time I try but wtf is up with the grind wtf. I don t deny the game s popularity but holy shit,it's like watching asian people eat dogs. for me anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: BurningSun
Mar 14, 2018
You need to work on lowering dignity at all costs, and work at your job consistently. Yes, this is a long slog. IIRC model & maid jobs have most content. I mod it to enable back/forward in twine so I can scum the RNG for best events

Mirondira

Jun 19, 2019
You need to work on lowering dignity at all costs, and work at your job consistently. Yes, this is a long slog. IIRC model & maid jobs have most content. I mod it to enable back/forward in twine so I can scum the RNG for best events
Could you please share it? ;_; The author said that the back/forward can cause issues with the coding but im so ok with that!

Reactions: Dixon Butz

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Is it me or is it no longer possible to simply tan on the beach? BurningSun said there is new content at the beach - how to get to start that?

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
on beach at night.
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<replace>>: no elements matched the selector "#Fire".

Reactions: BurningSun

yurilol

Oct 9, 2017
theres no option to ballroom dacing and i got pole dancing to 10 but still get rejected by raul at the club :(

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes