Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Oh dear, there's no indicator on the side that tells you to go to your job on hard anymore.

Also, you can go to work at the library on Saturdays even though in Patricia's diary page it says tuesday till friday.

Last edited:

Mirondira

Jun 19, 2019
Is there a way to add/enable the back/undo button into the game? Want to try and make a new game where i just go around exploring all the posibilities without having to save scum!

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
is there walkthrough if possible kinda wanna try straight lesbian path but lol I cant even figure out how simble stuff works yet lol

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Good day BurningSun !

First off, thank you for the update. The beach definitely seems much more fleshed out that it was before. Keep up the good work!

Secondly, a few bugs in the beach.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great game and good luck!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hello, thanks for the update, i wanted to report the images format issue, some of them are .JPG instead of .jpg and .PNG instead of .png.
it seems relatively a low issue but at least on linux, those images won't show at all so i had to change format of each ones of them and there are like 20/30 of images that have wrong format;

thank you for the game otherwise, i will report other issues if i find more!

btw if you are using linux, you can easily find those image by opening terminal and typping : find -name "*.JPG" it will show a list along with their location.
Hey Gromanch69,

Bah! In the previous update I had gone through ALL items and changed everything with a command (Thanks to some people here in the thread) in one go. Obviously I've added all kinds of stuff now which probably will be wrong again. Also I'm guessing, but can't be 100% sure anymore that I changed it not on the master? Are old images incorrect, or only the newer ones?

I'm using Windows btw so won't be able to use that command, but thanks for the effort nonetheless!

Oh dear, there's no indicator on the side that tells you to go to your job on hard anymore.

Also, you can go to work at the library on Saturdays even though in Patricia's diary page it says tuesday till friday.
Hey Xill,

Yeah I thought hard needed to be hard and basically that button was never there untill I introduced it 2 versions back or so :) Please let me know if it really is too much not to have anymore on 'hard-mode'.

Library issue (The diary page is wrong) fixed for the next bug release. Thanks for letting me know.
Yay.

Is pregnancy back?
LittleCupcake, It has never been in the game yet :) So it cannot be back. BUT it is one step closer yet again as the whole beach area has been revamped AND it has been done with the Pregnancy in mind, so all code in there is finished and ready for it. Some other areas are not though, so it is not there yet, but as mentioned another step closer :)

Is there a way to add/enable the back/undo button into the game? Want to try and make a new game where i just go around exploring all the posibilities without having to save scum!
I've disabled it for a reason as it interferes too much with code and gives issues. Sorry.

Why would you add even more inconvenience than the player already has to deal with just to get through the day? Is this supposed to be more simulation than eroge? Am I supposed to feel annoyed when I try to play this game?
If so, goal accomplished.
f95user1, what do you mean add more inconvenience? I've not added more of that at all in this update or have I? Let me know what you mean please.

is there walkthrough if possible kinda wanna try straight lesbian path but lol I cant even figure out how simble stuff works yet lol
AJLee7385, There is no straight lesbian path at this point yet. There is lesbian content, but not as a single path. I'm working on it! Lesbian content is mainly in the photo shoot route, some random encounters at the club and small bits and bobs here and there.

Kind regards
BurningSun

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
A few, but no breeding yet, unfortunately. I am impatiently waiting for the pregnancy update. I hoped that this update would have had it but I can take a bunch of new events
That means its worth to give it a second chance. Last time when i was playing this game, my "playstyle" was "too good" and i found only like 4-5 sex events in 5 hours of playing

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Good day BurningSun !

First off, thank you for the update. The beach definitely seems much more fleshed out that it was before. Keep up the good work!

Secondly, a few bugs in the beach.

Great game and good luck!
Hey VictorHayes,

Thank you for the bug reports.
Grrr a dead end at the beach. Sorry for that. Fixed for the next bugupdate.
Code error fixed too.
Working on the Virginity check now which I completely forgot in this lovely event :p
The last event there is nothing wrong right? Just to show me the stats that appear after the R event?

Thanks again
BurningSun
Are there any threesome/gangbang/blackmail/breed/slavery events? : o
Yes to all apart from breeding at this point.
Threesome/gangbang -> Do the photoshoot route for example
blackmail -> the flowershop route (Mind you this one is slow, very slow, but at the end there is blackmail, threesome and/or slavery. The Cleaning route a little bit & the Library route a lot when you follow the Willem route.
slavery -> maybe not completely slavery, but Willem uses you as a whore in the library against your will. Some bad endings are there too.

A few, but no breeding yet, unfortunately. I am impatiently waiting for the pregnancy update. I hoped that this update would have had it but I can take a bunch of new events
Sorry skyfire777, it is coming though, I promise!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I thought hard needed to be hard and basically that button was never there untill I introduced it 2 versions back or so :) Please let me know if it really is too much not to have anymore on 'hard-mode'.
Well not really, you just gotta remember the days you're working and such. Since I've played this game before it's easy for me to navigate through the areas. Wouldn't be so sure about new players though, but then again games like these where you gotta navigate a lot take a bit of time to get familiar with, and there's always normal or easy to choose if you can't play on hard.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Bah! In the previous update I had gone through ALL items and changed everything with a command (Thanks to some people here in the thread) in one go. Obviously I've added all kinds of stuff now which probably will be wrong again. Also I'm guessing, but can't be 100% sure anymore that I changed it not on the master? Are old images incorrect, or only the newer ones?

I'm using Windows btw so won't be able to use that command, but thanks for the effort nonetheless!
If you want to fix it on your end, try this:
Code:
for /f "Tokens=*" %f in ('dir /l/b/a-d') do (rename "%f" "%f")
This should rename all files in the current directory to lowercase. Mind you, *all* lowercase.
sources: and

Reactions: BurningSun

sybreal

Aug 16, 2016
Can I view the story in Twinery? Every time I try to load it, nothing happens. There aren't any error messages, so I don't know what's up.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes