D

Deleted member 12053

Do you perhaps know a good way to get int low easy. Since working in library gives you intelligence i have no idea how to get it down
Try "enjoying the park" until you find the weed dealer and then smoke all the weed you can afford
30 bucks for 4 joints, each takes away one point of intellect
Can't think of another easy way right now without cheating or becoming cum addicted

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Hm...I like the game so far, but I have no clue what to do sometimes. Job wants me to study, but I can't even study yet. I can't go to work and because of that I get into trouble with my chef. e-e

I played it on a older version before and had the same issue...but at least there, I already had the study option.

Edit: Oh, forgot you need the map...still annoying that you have to skip work to study.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12053

Hm...I like the game so far, but I have no clue what to do sometimes. Job wants me to study, but I can't even study yet. I can't go to work and because of that I get into trouble with my chef. e-e

I played it on a older version before and had the same issue...but at least there, I already had the study option.
Did you buy the map from the local shop and "study" it in the inventory to find the library?
If you enter the library what options do you have?

Sometimes after studying the map you have to leave and reenter the city center to have the library appear

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

Edit: Oh, forgot you need the map...still annoying that you have to skip work to study.
You do not need to skip work in order to study. Try studying before going to work.

Did you buy the map from the local shop and "study" it in the inventory to find the library?
If you enter the library what options do you have?

Sometimes after studying the map you have to leave and reenter the city center to have the library appear
Hmm thanks for letting me know. That should now be fixed.
will you add red light district path?
Yes. There is a small part of dialog there, but I need to really expand on it. Will happen this year.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I've been dancing at the club every chance I get. Alternating between intoxicated and not. And can't trigger the Raul event. I didn't even know faoud was in the game either. Any tips?

Or do you plan on designing a walkthrough?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I've been dancing at the club every chance I get. Alternating between intoxicated and not. And can't trigger the Raul event. I didn't even know faoud was in the game either. Any tips?

Or do you plan on designing a walkthrough?
Terakahn, A walkthrough will be made once I've finished Amsterdam. No point in making one then changing it along the way as I add/change stuff in game, which happens a lot. So I don't want to spend time on that just yet.

Make sure that when you dance your looks are high enough (35+). I've had it triggered myself within 5 times dacing, but also after 30. So it is a random chance. Sorry about that :p

Faoud only makes it into the game (at this point) when you finish the flower job.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: knight3467

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
That makes sense I think I triggered it a week after I posted that. I like the stripper job it's just kinda short. Haven't tried any of the jobs to completion in a while. Some get kind of slow unless I fail with the loan shark early.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
How can I play this game on mobile?
When asking a question about a device type that can have one of a number of different Operating Systems on it, it helps if you state which OS (and possible handset type) you are talking about.

The game's HTML file uses Relative URLs to reference the media files included in the archive file (you download), this can cause issues depending on the OS your mobile device is using:
1. iOS (Apple) - Generally can't access locally stored media files from locally stored HTML files.
2. Android - Depending on a number of things the Relative URLs used in the HTML may need to be changed to be Absolute URLs.

In my experience the best option when trying to view a Twine based game like this one from a mobile device is to upload the HTML & media files to a web-server and play it remotely, this web-server can either be 'online' or run locally.

Reactions: Matelula

Matelula

Feb 15, 2020
During game play, suddenly the job slot disappears and normal game play is impossible. I even got a full-time job at a flower shop. This wasn't intended, was it?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
During game play, suddenly the job slot disappears and normal game play is impossible. I even got a full-time job at a flower shop. This wasn't intended, was it?
Matelula,
The save you provided me is from before or after the disappearance? It looks like it is after? Do you have one close to the moment it disappeared?

Looking at the save file I see the following:
Both Helen and Patricia have a negative relationship value. This could only happen if you at any time quit your job. The results look a little strange though. Were you able to work the day before the save for example?

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

The game is now updated to V0.8.7.5. You can download it now from the main page as one big file which includes both the DATA as well as the HTML file. Older files can be binned.

Even though there has been quite a few BETA testers, be aware that there likely will still be some bugs, so be sure to check out the latest info here and/or new/updated HTML files.

Have fun all
BurningSun

Matelula

Feb 15, 2020
Matelula,
The save you provided me is from before or after the disappearance? It looks like it is after? Do you have one close to the moment it disappeared?

Looking at the save file I see the following:
Both Helen and Patricia have a negative relationship value. This could only happen if you at any time quit your job. The results look a little strange though. Were you able to work the day before the save for example?

Cheers
BurningSun

Because I am not good at English, I want to let you know that it is difficult to communicate properly because I am using a translator now. At least I remember not quitting my job. It's a little later that I noticed the ideal, so it's not accurate. Unfortunately, I will delete this save file and play the new version again. Thank you for the good game.

Cheers!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Because I am not good at English, I want to let you know that it is difficult to communicate properly because I am using a translator now. At least I remember not quitting my job. It's a little later that I noticed the ideal, so it's not accurate. Unfortunately, I will delete this save file and play the new version again. Thank you for the good game.

Cheers!
Sorry Matelula for not being able to help you properly. Have fun with the new version.

BurningSun

D

Deleted member 1405653

Hello, thanks for the update, i wanted to report the images format issue, some of them are .JPG instead of .jpg and .PNG instead of .png.
it seems relatively a low issue but at least on linux, those images won't show at all so i had to change format of each ones of them and there are like 20/30 of images that have wrong format;

thank you for the game otherwise, i will report other issues if i find more!

btw if you are using linux, you can easily find those image by opening terminal and typping : find -name "*.JPG" it will show a list along with their location.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes