D

Deleted member 1405653

@BurningSun
About wrong image formats, sorry i don't recall exactly which ones are new but i can safely say that a bunch of them were old like Zak icons, i think. But as i said there are quite a bit like about 30 images that need to be edited.

Something else now, can something happen when you insult the homeless dudes we randomly encounter in the park?
If not, how about they have a % chance to assault you (sexually) when you insult them. And what about they flirt with you (if Lizzy look is high enough or maybe dignity low enough) when you give them money, we would have choice to accept/deny the flirt.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I just couldn't get stuff to kick off in this one ... like I'm going to work every day, hanging out at the pub and whatnot and getting no action. Sometimes in the shower there's some light stuff but if you wash in front of people it actual lowers your liberal stat for some reason... I got her addicted to weed and alcohol but nothing really kicking off there like being able to hook up with a dealer for drugs or anything ... decided to just straight up stop paying rent to see if that'd lead to something with the landlord (god knows the washing dishes thing was annoying enough so let that add to the debt) and after several weeks it did, but a gameover ... maybe you've gotta go in the club for things to start getting interesting (I was turned away at the door), but after several weeks of ingame time then nothing much happened and it just felt grindy and disappointing.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
The game is funny, interesting, and irritating just like real life.
After weeks i really hate repeating the same actions, the messages are always the same.
But the problem is i got infected with my first damn sex action... again and again! :mad:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I just couldn't get stuff to kick off in this one ... like I'm going to work every day, hanging out at the pub and whatnot and getting no action. Sometimes in the shower there's some light stuff but if you wash in front of people it actual lowers your liberal stat for some reason... I got her addicted to weed and alcohol but nothing really kicking off there like being able to hook up with a dealer for drugs or anything ... decided to just straight up stop paying rent to see if that'd lead to something with the landlord (god knows the washing dishes thing was annoying enough so let that add to the debt) and after several weeks it did, but a gameover ... maybe you've gotta go in the club for things to start getting interesting (I was turned away at the door), but after several weeks of ingame time then nothing much happened and it just felt grindy and disappointing.
Uh Huh.

Believe i'll give it a pass then.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Well not really, you just gotta remember the days you're working and such. Since I've played this game before it's easy for me to navigate through the areas. Wouldn't be so sure about new players though, but then again games like these where you gotta navigate a lot take a bit of time to get familiar with, and there's always normal or easy to choose if you can't play on hard.
Yeah true. Well I'll keep an eye on it anyway.
Yup, just to show the stat loss. Good luck bug fixing and great job on the update!
Ok thanks!
Is there another way to earn money besides your job and prostituting yourself?
You can be lucky and find money on the streets and you can try your luck with scratching cards. Other than that, no there is no other way.
Can I view the story in Twinery? Every time I try to load it, nothing happens. There aren't any error messages, so I don't know what's up.
You should be able to import it.
how to find the dance club flyer?
Either on the message board or when walking to and from the city center.
@BurningSun
About wrong image formats, sorry i don't recall exactly which ones are new but i can safely say that a bunch of them were old like Zak icons, i think. But as i said there are quite a bit like about 30 images that need to be edited.

Something else now, can something happen when you insult the homeless dudes we randomly encounter in the park?
If not, how about they have a % chance to assault you (sexually) when you insult them. And what about they flirt with you (if Lizzy look is high enough or maybe dignity low enough) when you give them money, we would have choice to accept/deny the flirt.
Nice idea, I've put it in the 'to do/ideas' section.
Cheers
BurningSun

D

Deleted member 22113

how do the stats in this game work ive got 100 desire 0 dignity and 100 liberal and still nothing really happens cant even get lesbian shower scenes cos the option to is gone

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
So basically the only change in 4 months is an alarm clock and 2 stores ?
Well, lets just say im glad i dont pay for it...
So basically you didn't read the changelog :D
Oh and you don't need to pay for it.
Bug - No options to exit in Wellness Center
Thanks Betty Boop. I've fixed it for the next bug release.
longjohngold, Strange tbh. Yes the game for some will feel grindy as people are used to games with instant smut and/or this game does take a little longer than usual to get to the 'good' stuff. But yeah you can hook up with your dealer for drugs. Yes being drunk will trigger events in the club, at the beach, in the park and yes some of those will be pretty bad.
Yes if you are not dressed up enough the doorman will stop you. Strange huh? :p
Anyway, there are many many ways to slut up Lizzy, but at first it may seem like too grindy or too difficult, but I'm guessing you've tried only once or twice. This game does require a little time to play and not just click away.

I encourage you to try again, but it could just be that this is not your game.
Good luck in any case!
The game is funny, interesting, and irritating just like real life.
After weeks i really hate repeating the same actions, the messages are always the same.
But the problem is i got infected with my first damn sex action... again and again! :mad:
So is that good or bad? I'm confuzzled :)
Uh Huh.

Believe i'll give it a pass then.
Wow PeggyBlackett, if you pass up on something because you heard the opinion of one person, you must pass up on a lot of things in life. But hey, to each their own. I hope you'll find a nice game on this site to your liking.

Cheers
BurningSun

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Got several bugs, but the one that stood out was:
- Laying downin the park
- Pressing to smoke a joint
- The Game deciding that drugs are bad and is doing Yoga instead.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Do you deny the truth of anything they said?
:rolleyes:
You are seriously relying on the opinion of someone who hasn't bothered to glance in this thread...even enough to know how to trigger the landlord events? And taking that as the truth and accusation against an awesome active dev?

How about read the thread a little to see how good the game can be? Or here's a revolutionary idea...perhaps you could try it and see for yourself. I'd wager you're not gonna be disappointed ;)

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
I think there's an error preventing me from having the Henry Storyline.

Whenever I have a chat with Bibi, this happens:

"Ok Bibi.. I heard enough now. I shouldn’t have asked in the first place. I'm sorry."
"It's ok Lizzy. Please don't judge me!"

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: missing ) after argument list
"I'm not honest. It's not something I would do like at all, but it takes guts I suppose."

Any idea what to do?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh. played for 30 days and nothing happens. Working at photo studio. Just some guys harassing in the bus.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
This game takes some getting into but there's a lot there. Unfortunately I've played so much of previous versions I find I don't get too much from subsequent updates. But some of it is pretty interesting.

The flower job felt so slow it didn't seem like anything changed. But maybe it's just really really slow lol. And the library job I thought the only Willem stuff was the bad slave end but is there more to it? I've exhausted the photo shoot job until he kicks you out on the street. Which I assume is unavoidable. And meeting him randomly to do photo shoots goes to a bad end only it seems. Strip club stuff was fun but unfinished.

Any suggestions on what routes have had the most changes recently? Or should I keep trying to go deeper into the routes. Cleaning resulted in a bad end so I just ended up quitting to try other things. I can't figure out how to lower my rep enough to take on other jobs after that. I wish there was a way to make more money without the loan shark failure.

Sep 29, 2019
Dont know if i miss something but in the Changelog you write there are change in the Beach but to be true for me there is near nothing there(before the update for me was there much more).Try it every day for weeks with all kind of state of the Girl but i get nothing at the Beach only sometimes a Man or a girl that help me with the suncream.No Party no Games no Sex only i can go swim lie down Walk around shower and buy some ice and so on but not 1 single scene that have to do with a Party or any kind of Sex.In the Park the same there is nothing from Mo or his friends or any kind of Sex apart the random stuff.

Sep 29, 2019
This game takes some getting into but there's a lot there. Unfortunately I've played so much of previous versions I find I don't get too much from subsequent updates. But some of it is pretty interesting.

The flower job felt so slow it didn't seem like anything changed. But maybe it's just really really slow lol. And the library job I thought the only Willem stuff was the bad slave end but is there more to it? I've exhausted the photo shoot job until he kicks you out on the street. Which I assume is unavoidable. And meeting him randomly to do photo shoots goes to a bad end only it seems. Strip club stuff was fun but unfinished.

Any suggestions on what routes have had the most changes recently? Or should I keep trying to go deeper into the routes. Cleaning resulted in a bad end so I just ended up quitting to try other things. I can't figure out how to lower my rep enough to take on other jobs after that. I wish there was a way to make more money without the loan shark failure.
For the loan shark is a good way to get the loan let run down the time,then when you have to pay him back say you dont have the Money (even you have it)he get angry and say try to find a way.After go out of him you will get again 7 days time to repay.From that moment on you can work on the streets and give Handjobs.So you don't need to wait for the 7 Days to pay the money back you can give the loan shark his money now direct back and so he is out of the Game but you can go on with Working on the streets.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah that's what I usually do. But it increases your rep with each activity and eventually locks out of the other jobs.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes