NinjaJellyBaby

Nov 11, 2017
Couple of bugs

If you're still in the coffee shop at closing time it throws up a bug and won't let you leave.
At the beach party if you warm up by the fire and then go to the toilet you get a blank screen.
Heading home from the beach party as you are too tired triggers the error "Error: the passage "BParty" does not exist "

Keep up the great work :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is the Donny Beach event still in the game? If so what's the trigger for him to approach you.
spartan2177,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gl
on beach at night.
Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<replace>>: no elements matched the selector "#Fire".
Found the bug and fixed for the next version!
theres no option to ballroom dacing and i got pole dancing to 10 but still get rejected by raul at the club :(
Correct, no ballroom dancing yet. With the next update. Get to 25.
Couple of bugs

If you're still in the coffee shop at closing time it throws up a bug and won't let you leave.
At the beach party if you warm up by the fire and then go to the toilet you get a blank screen.
Heading home from the beach party as you are too tired triggers the error "Error: the passage "BParty" does not exist "

Keep up the great work :)
Hey NinjaJellyBaby

Thanks for the feedback.
1st & 2nd one found and fixed.
3rd I can't seem to recreate. Does it happen all the time? Or only when doing ...?

Kind regards
BurningSun

Reactions: spartan2177

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Is it just me or is is the "Liberal" system a bit messed up?
seems like only one or two things increase it but a thousand different things decrease it. How are you supposed to have fun when you can't be liberal enough to enjoy anything?

Bronson73

Oct 11, 2019
Halfway through my game I suddenly stopped earning money from streetwalking actions. I can "service" customers and still get the stat adjustments, but no money? Its kind of annoying :)

I'm assuming its a bug? But if it isnt, any idea what would cause that happen? I'm on the librarian route(which I seemingly have hit a dead end with, 150+library experience and nothing new seems to happen), and took a side job at the strip club.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Halfway through my game I suddenly stopped earning money from streetwalking actions. I can "service" customers and still get the stat adjustments, but no money? Its kind of annoying :)

I'm assuming its a bug? But if it isnt, any idea what would cause that happen? I'm on the librarian route(which I seemingly have hit a dead end with, 150+library experience and nothing new seems to happen), and took a side job at the strip club.
What's your Lizzy's Cum Craze level and addiction at? I think if it's high enough, Lizzy will start not asking for money during "service". At least, that's what she does at gloryholes.

Bronson73

Oct 11, 2019
What's your Lizzy's Cum Craze level and addiction at? I think if it's high enough, Lizzy will start not asking for money during "service". At least, that's what she does at gloryholes.
Actually that might be it, I just started over from a previous save, and had no problems charging customers, but after I just went to the health clinic and bought a "cum addiction treatment", now I cant charge customers again, the treatment doesnt appear to have reset the charging flag.

edit: Yep that was it, in chrome i typed ctrl+shift+i , went to the console, and input SugarCube.State.variables["CumCraze"]=0 after doing that I can get paid again. Thanks for the help :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dixon Butz

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
At the strip club and after progressing through to the nake dancing is there any 'special' scenes in the private dance rooms?

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
As far as I can understand you can't start to work in studio if you encountered Donny on the beach and got invited by him?
I have encountered Donny on the beach, got invited to few shoots, went through them in a few minutes ( got both endings - happy (which seems unfinished yet) and sad one). Got fired from library and can't start a model job.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Can anyone please confirm that there is new stuff at the beach? I'm not encountering anything new, in the contrary, there is kind of less content as you can't tan. Sorry, for my impatience, it is my thousandth playthrough and the grind gets really frustrating if after an supposedly huge update you encoounter almost nothing new.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i'm looking in the photo and video in the game, and i notice there's so much content i miss like everything with henri, when i don't pay him for too long it's one of the endings or every RP (i suppose it's rape) and flash scene i can find

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Could you explain the flowershop route a bit? I never really found a difference in any of the diverging paths I tried. Unless it resulted in me getting fired which I'm guessing is reputation related

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
You need to work on lowering dignity at all costs, and work at your job consistently. Yes, this is a long slog. IIRC model & maid jobs have most content. I mod it to enable back/forward in twine so I can scum the RNG for best events
Just a heads up. You don't have to do that. You can just refresh the page.

Sep 29, 2019
Can anyone please confirm that there is new stuff at the beach? I'm not encountering anything new, in the contrary, there is kind of less content as you can't tan. Sorry, for my impatience, it is my thousandth playthrough and the grind gets really frustrating if after an supposedly huge update you encoounter almost nothing new.
I write the same before.I have the same Problem at the Beach.I try it for weeks every day with all kind of state of the girl but nothing happen.Only the standard 4-5 Videos Swimming or sleeping.No Party no Sex or anything more then before but much lesser then before the update.

Reactions: ray3dave

EAngelinaC

Feb 4, 2019
spartan2177,

If you meet Donny at the pool and then go to his Studio you talk about the pictures he took of you "at the beach".

At the end of the shoot (ShootA1) he says, "See you next Sunday" and I haven't seen him again on Sunday or Monday?

Also, I can't seem to meet Madiba (where should $Madiba go from 0 to 1?). And the end of his route has a parenthesis issue:
Code:
$StatHours to ((24 - $Hours) + 9));
, one too many ")".

3rd I can't seem to recreate. Does it happen all the time? Or only when doing ...?
The displayed clock doesn't update while you're at the fire so it's possibly missing an if because the game time is ~04:00 and the clock is only showing ~23:00?

There are also a number of places where the word "bold" is used in place of "bald"? ...enough that it looks like someone did a Find & Replace All to change "bald" to "bold".

crave

May 1, 2017
I didn't see any place specific to post bugs, but I had one. On the beach, when walking around, the "boys" come up to you and push you in the water. Random event I assume, but there is no way out of it. The link isn't there to move on and you have to load the autosave of the previous day, if you have it.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes