Sypheria

Nov 6, 2019
- The dishes can now only be done between 15h and 23h.
Oh, you bastard! You've ruined all my careful planning of cheating that out of the way as early as I can. Damn you and your realism! ;)

Thanks for keeping us plebs in the loop though, it's super appreciated. Take your time, put out a game that makes you happy, because that's what makes for a good game.

Garazas

Jun 13, 2019
Any plans to make Lizzy white/black/asian/mulat ? More interactions with Bibi would be nice, maybe she can give more tips or connections to other people? Sometimes I would like to have choice to offer free sex to rapist.

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
Any plans to make Lizzy white/black/asian/mulat ? More interactions with Bibi would be nice, maybe she can give more tips or connections to other people? Sometimes I would like to have choice to offer free sex to rapist.
Kinky and slutty af but I liked the idea :LOL: Should be implemented

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Is it just me or is this game unplayable on android?
Twine/HTML based games like this one that you download and view locally generally use Relative URLs to access the local media files (images, video, audio, etc...) they show/play. Unfortunately due to how Android stores its such files locally all those Relative URLs need to be replaced with Absolute URLs.

While this URL Type replacement can be done dynamically using JavaScript when the HTML file is being viewed, the Developer needs to do all the coding necessary to implement such. (Assuming they know about the issue in the first place)

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Twine/HTML based games like this one that you download and view locally generally use Relative URLs to access the local media files (images, video, audio, etc...) they show/play. Unfortunately due to how Android stores its such files locally all those Relative URLs need to be replaced with Absolute URLs.

While this URL Type replacement can be done dynamically using JavaScript when the HTML file is being viewed, the Developer needs to do all the coding necessary to implement such. (Assuming they know about the issue in the first place)
After having done some research I have to say it seems like I would need to invest a ton of time to change/add these absolute URLs. Let alone, I've no way of testing if it would work and additionally, I'm really not good with this kind of stuff.

I can see it becoming pretty ugly pretty quickly to change all the coding.

I'll try and look into it though. (no promises)
BurningSun

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hey, just started the game, having a little trouble. I tried reading the tread for hints but it turned into a wall of text and now I'm lost. I was hoping someone could tell me what the possible endings are. I checked the end file in the game folder so I see there are many. problem is I've YET to get one other then crying about being a runaway. Also trigger help would be great, because I'm worried I'm not finding places.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Does someone know when the new update drops?
The newest version is in BETA right now. I think next week Friday or else the Monday after that.
2-3 weeks
Pretty close :)
Hey, just started the game, having a little trouble. I tried reading the tread for hints but it turned into a wall of text and now I'm lost. I was hoping someone could tell me what the possible endings are. I checked the end file in the game folder so I see there are many. problem is I've YET to get one other then crying about being a runaway. Also trigger help would be great, because I'm worried I'm not finding places.
Hey bearded_NoPants,
There are in total 10 endings in the game atm. Some of these have 2 variations.
Generally they are unlocked over time apart from the one you mentioned which is a rather quick ending. Some of the jobs have a bad ending at the end of the 'career', so just keep working and the story will unfold automatically. There are some bad endings due to not paying the loan, or by encountering people at the beach and following their story line etc.

But finding places should be part of the fun! :O
Anyway a list of all places: Home, Mall, Busstop, Beach, Club, StripClub, SexShop, Library, Loanshark, Park, Church, Museums, Spa & Pub. I think that is most of them if not all. Some of them can only be unlocked after a certain time and this depends on your difficulty setting. The Loanshark and the Club for example are two of those areas. To unlock them, check out the message board or wander around town a little and you might encounter a flyer or a billboard unlocking these.
Many of the areas have little sub areas, like the Shower and the Kitchen at Home, or the Party area at the beach (in the BETA version).

Hope that helps you a bit.
GL & HF
BurningSun

Reactions: Doktor7007

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The newest version is in BETA right now. I think next week Friday or else the Monday after that.

Pretty close :)

Hey bearded_NoPants,
There are in total 10 endings in the game atm. Some of these have 2 variations.
Generally they are unlocked over time apart from the one you mentioned which is a rather quick ending. Some of the jobs have a bad ending at the end of the 'career', so just keep working and the story will unfold automatically. There are some bad endings due to not paying the loan, or by encountering people at the beach and following their story line etc.

But finding places should be part of the fun! :O
Anyway a list of all places: Home, Mall, Busstop, Beach, Club, StripClub, SexShop, Library, Loanshark, Park, Church, Museums, Spa & Pub. I think that is most of them if not all. Some of them can only be unlocked after a certain time and this depends on your difficulty setting. The Loanshark and the Club for example are two of those areas. To unlock them, check out the message board or wander around town a little and you might encounter a flyer or a billboard unlocking these.
Many of the areas have little sub areas, like the Shower and the Kitchen at Home, or the Party area at the beach (in the BETA version).

Hope that helps you a bit.
GL & HF
BurningSun
Thanks Burning Sun. Great game by the way!
The kitchen and shower have sub areas??
Ok I'll try the thread again I just hope the wall of text doesn't fall on me.
thanks again.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thanks Burning Sun. Great game by the way!
The kitchen and shower have sub areas??
Ok I'll try the thread again I just hope the wall of text doesn't fall on me.
thanks again.
bearded_NoPants, No sorry. I meant that the area 'Home' had sub-area's like the kitchen and the shower and the room. Sorry for not being more clear.

Play the game, have fun and if there is anything I can help you with, let me know.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Valdur

Feb 14, 2019
I noticed there are several sex scenes in library like LibF and LibRP. How could i unlock those ingame? Only managed to get the camgirl route and the willem route ends quickly bec lizzy turns on webcam and thats it.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I noticed there are several sex scenes in library like LibF and LibRP. How could i unlock those ingame? Only managed to get the camgirl route and the willem route ends quickly bec lizzy turns on webcam and thats it.
If Lizzy has high intelligence, she will automatically turn on the webcam when Wilhem confronts her. Try having a much lower intelligence score so Wilhem can blackmail you.

Valdur

Feb 14, 2019
If Lizzy has high intelligence, she will automatically turn on the webcam when Wilhem confronts her. Try having a much lower intelligence score so Wilhem can blackmail you.
Do you perhaps know a good way to get int low easy. Since working in library gives you intelligence i have no idea how to get it down

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes