vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I stumbled upon this game a few days ago and I have to say that I really enjoy it. At first I thought that the grind was a bit too much but I don't really mind it. It's still a bit unclear how certain locations unlock (the sex shop?), but I certainly like it.

There is a certain realism to it in the sense that you don't run into a cum dump 5 minutes into the game. I wish there was some kind of character creator, but I do get why that would be a lot of work to integrate.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
BurningSun A couple of things I cam across which may be intentional but not sure.
1. When Mo makes his move on Lizzy he initially askes to pick her up from work. If Lizzy refuses when he arrives anyway all options end the game even if she goes with him. However, if she agrees that he can pick her up from work the game only ends if she she chooses incorrectly.
2. The makeup price is different in the local shop and the mall; I presume the set in the mall is better and adds more "looks"?
Also I've only seen the Bianca event in the park and not the library or beech? I've done the good route in the library and been to the beech a fair amount so I presume that they are very rare random events?
Hi BBZ01,
1) It depends how many relationship points Lizzy has with Mo. If she refused his gifts for example she will have likely too few relationship points to continue the story. Mo simply knows he can't groom her and decides to well, you know the ending. So the more relationship points she has, the more options there are. I think 7+ points is continue.
2)Correct. Mall one is cheaper as it gives more uses per Euro. There are a few more price differences like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I'm on the beach, I can't go topless, I can go in a bikini or naked but not topless and I would like to know why?

PS : v0.8.8.30
Hi Bigsby,
Please update your game. It most likely will fix it. GL!
does anyone knows how can I find beach?
Hi sibiloo,
Just walk towards the busstop. It is available from the start. You need some items to unlock all options at the beach though.
Have fun.
I stumbled upon this game a few days ago and I have to say that I really enjoy it. At first I thought that the grind was a bit too much but I don't really mind it. It's still a bit unclear how certain locations unlock (the sex shop?), but I certainly like it.

There is a certain realism to it in the sense that you don't run into a cum dump 5 minutes into the game. I wish there was some kind of character creator, but I do get why that would be a lot of work to integrate.
Hey vicaddict,
Great to hear you like the game. Yes I don't like the instant cumdump games either, which is why I started to make this game a long time ago. I try to make this a slow burn game, which indeed some will call/find grindy. I'm glad you like it and I hope you'll have a lot of 'fun' playing it :)
Any questions, feel free to ask. You might get a response from someone here and if not I will always reply (not always within a day though ;) )

Cheers all
BurningSun

Reactions: BBZ01 and vicaddict

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Actually I do have a few questions.

1. how to unlock certain locations? In my first playthrough I had access to the sex shop quite early. In my current run I can't find it, no matter what. Vice versa, I had no idea a loan shark existed when I played my first run. I can only assume what would happen, if I don't pay him back.

2. is there any content to the pub? It seems all I can do is mingle to boost my dignity or get drunk which always ends up driving back home

3. I assume some of the content is tied to the stats. Dignity and liberty are quite obvious, but I have a hard time lowering them. Especially luck is something that always seems to rise no matter what.

4. are there any downsides to addictions? Yes, your stats go down a bit, but other than that? Is there content tied to it, or can I just cure the addictions?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Actually I do have a few questions.

1. how to unlock certain locations? In my first playthrough I had access to the sex shop quite early. In my current run I can't find it, no matter what. Vice versa, I had no idea a loan shark existed when I played my first run. I can only assume what would happen, if I don't pay him back.

2. is there any content to the pub? It seems all I can do is mingle to boost my dignity or get drunk which always ends up driving back home

3. I assume some of the content is tied to the stats. Dignity and liberty are quite obvious, but I have a hard time lowering them. Especially luck is something that always seems to rise no matter what.

4. are there any downsides to addictions? Yes, your stats go down a bit, but other than that? Is there content tied to it, or can I just cure the addictions?
Hi vicaddict,
1) There are several ways to unlock the different locations. One of the easiest ways to unlock certain locations is the message board at the reception area where Lizzy is staying. Over time (depending on difficulty setting how fast or slow) there will be flyers available on the message board. Similarly, over time, events will unlock in the city; when walking to and from the different city areas. Also locations unlock through the story. E.g. the sexshop is unlock somewhere halfway through the cleaning job.
2) There is a job available at the pub (meet the owner at 15:00h on Wednesday I think it was). There is a chance when drunk to be picked up by a 'friendly' citizen (low chance). There is also a possibility to be picked up when drinking a cocktail when drunk. For the rest there is not much to do other then stat building.
3)You are correct. Almost all of the events do checks on stats and depending on the stats certain things happen or not, or certain options are available or not. Dignity, Morale, Liberty and Intel are the biggest ones, but all stats can have an influence on events. Luck can be lowered by buying some lottery tickets at the mall.
4)The addictions lower the stats constantly. That is the downside of them. It will not stop, which means at some point Morale will be in the gutter and Intel will be zero etc. This in turn will mean Lizzy gets the minimum payout as Morale is a big driver regarding payout. Morale above 90 = max payout, above 70 is standard payout, below 70 penalties will happen. Addictions can also result in 'bad' events.

Hope that helped
BurningSun

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Ah thanks. That explains things. Morale is always high, but health and intelligence are not.

I shall be off then. Playing another round.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
2) I'm just a local girl and ran into Mo yesterday (Intel + Moral lower than 70+total) - leads to rp and become personal whore to Faoud and his men
3) I'm just a prostitute (Always possible) - leads to owing Faoud money and ability to work the streets
BurningSun I think that both options need to have the same stats (intel plus moral less than 70 in total) as that's the only way I've managed to trigger either.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
At a certain point you are involved with Zack. Willem will try and intervene at some point. If you let him, the content with Zack is over and Willem will take over (after a while).

Cheers
BurningSun
Hi,

is this still true, or has it changed? Maybe i just missed it, but it seems its no longer in the game.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Actually you go to save editor online and save modify all your HTML games and get stats, and money to level without cheats required I know that sounds bad but that what I doing trying figure out why dignity is so high only issue is job finding. I only flower shop I ever found any others are hard to figure out.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun I think I've found a couple of broken links
1. At the changing booth on the beach, copy attached, as nothing happens when clicking.
2. When Lizzy drinks alcohol when with a client it doesn't increase her level of drunkenness or alcohol desire.
Now a question from a recent play on the flower route. Went for the prostitute option and the next day went to the club where different GIFs were shown (A. Lizzy didn't care about being groped & B. She didn't care if her boobs were on show and covered up so as not to annoy the bouncer). How come these aren't available generally; I take it that they are stats related (morale) as I haven't see them before or since? Lizzy also met Bill at the club... Again, is this stats related or simply a random rare event? PS Bill's icon on the phone doesn't work (Marvin already advised).
Thanks.

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi,

is this still true, or has it changed? Maybe i just missed it, but it seems its no longer in the game.
Hi Pilluah,
Yes this is till the case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GL!
BurningSun I think I've found a couple of broken links
1. At the changing booth on the beach, copy attached, as nothing happens when clicking.
2. When Lizzy drinks alcohol when with a client it doesn't increase her level of drunkenness or alcohol desire.
Now a question from a recent play on the flower route. Went for the prostitute option and the next day went to the club where different GIFs were shown (A. Lizzy didn't care about being groped & B. She didn't care if her boobs were on show and covered up so as not to annoy the bouncer). How come these aren't available generally; I take it that they are stats related (morale) as I haven't see them before or since? Lizzy also met Bill at the club... Again, is this stats related or simply a random rare event? PS Bill's icon on the phone doesn't work (Marvin already advised).
Thanks.
BurningSun I think that both options need to have the same stats (intel plus moral less than 70 in total) as that's the only way I've managed to trigger either.
Hi BBZ01,
1)When does nothing happen? Which link I mean?
2)Will check the customer events as it should increase her alchohol desire etc.
3)Indeed when certain stats are met, Lizzy reacts differently in the club. Generally events in the club 1st check the drunk status then dignity, then liberty or Intel. So yeah you could see different events, depending on stts. But that is how the game works in all areas really, so I'm sure there are more events you haven't seen yet ;)
Btw, you only meet Bill if luck lte 35 as it is a pretty nasty event. Marvin and Bill's icon will be fixed in next version. ty for letting me know.
BurningSun is there gonna be any new updates any time soon? Love the work btw
When we will get a update ?
Hi Babubabz & Compagno34
I'm working towards a BETA release this month. Fingers crossed.

Cheers all
BurningSun

Yeggred

Jan 8, 2018
How would one do that? I want to lower my luck as it always goes up and probably locks me out of some scenes.
Its easy to edit your stats with save editor if you dont know how to use browser console.
Use Save to Disk... option in saves tab, then upload .save file to editor.

Use search function (Ctrl+F) to find stat like luck and set it to preferable value.
Download edited .save file and upload it to the game (Load from Disk...)

I figgured out how to get unlimited energy as well. Open html file in notebook and find this line:

\t<<set $Energy = 100>>\

Set energy to 200 save changes and thats it.

Last edited:
Reactions: vicaddict

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Its easy to edit your stats with save editor if you dont know how to use browser console.
Use Save to Disk... option in saves tab, then upload .save file to editor.

Use search function (Ctrl+F) to find stat like luck and set it to preferable value.
Download edited .save file and upload it to the game (Load from Disk...)

I figgured out how to get unlimited energy as well. Open html file in notebook and find this line:

\t<<set $Energy = 100>>\

Set energy to 200 save changes and thats it.
If you want to cheat then the SugarCube Hacker browser extension is the simplest way to be honest. No need for console, file editing, etc. it works as you are playing.

Jay34black

Dec 1, 2020
Hi i got a question/issue, i being trying to trigger the cumcraze event at the club, the one where the MC fucks a dude on the dance floor, but i haven't being able to, i was checking the code and it requires >= 55 and <= 85 in Drunk and Cumcraze? Or am i completely wrong?
Thank you.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes