Sep 29, 2019
Hi BBZ01,

There are no other ways atm to actively reduce Luck. The lottery reduces it to max 45, so not sure why you seem to experience it stopping at 64? (I just tested this to be sure btw)
Actually it is an image :) But it is fixed. TY for letting me know.
Yeah I would like to add a cinema at some point. Got lots of images and gifs ready for it, but other than stat-building, there is no reason for it right now and there are lots of stat-building opportunities already. So I want to add it, but it is not high on the priority list atm.

Hi t727, You can set the size of the video's under options.

sin138, pictures are still there. Have you downloaded them? it is the large data file on the first page.

Cheers
BurningSun
Sorry but why you make events that need "Do you mean the one where Lizzy gets a phone number from Bill? That one is a random event and Lizzy must have luck less than 35 and Self defence of less than 25."
35 Luck but the lowest you can active reach is 45 Luck?Much more as "Positive" Events Trigger more then Negative.You need Weeks to become a slut and can have Sex but you need only Days to become again an Angel why near all Events are "Positive"

Reactions: Dixon Butz

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
I found a bug. Nudist beach having a long rest gives this event

"You lie down on your towel and soon enough the warm sun, the sound of the waves and the lovely sea air make you start to doze off a little.
You quickly fall asleep, but after about 30 minutes or so some girl wakes you up as she starts talking to you.
"Uhhhmm wha? What it is?" You manage to say whilst trying to yawn discreetly and wiping away some drewl on your lips.
"Oh no, I didn't mean to wake you up. I'm alone at the beach and so you were too so thought to ask you if you were up for a game of"

It has no ending and no out button either.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021

"You lie down on your towel and soon enough the warm sun, the sound of the waves and the lovely sea air make you start to doze off a little.
You quickly fall asleep, but after about 30 minutes or so some girl wakes you up as she starts talking to you.
"Uhhhmm wha? What it is?" You manage to say whilst trying to yawn discreetly and wiping away some drewl on your lips.
"Oh no, I didn't mean to wake you up. I'm alone at the beach and so you were too so thought to ask you if you were up for a game of"

Just found this too. BurningSun copy screen print attached.

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
This game started off slow, but it got better the more I played. While it does get grindy in many moments, some of the pay-off has been better. I am having trouble with the rent, as everytime I want to see see the landlord and/or the housemate, it kept saying they are not there. I have gone to the point where the landlord hugged the main character, but no further. Is there something else I need to do?

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
This game started off slow, but it got better the more I played. While it does get grindy in many moments, some of the pay-off has been better. I am having trouble with the rent, as everytime I want to see see the landlord and/or the housemate, it kept saying they are not there. I have gone to the point where the landlord hugged the main character, but no further. Is there something else I need to do?
You need to talk with the girl there should be an option in your home. She is usually home late (after 20:00 I think) Then talk with Henry again. It is annoying quest cuz Henry often not there.

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
You need to talk with the girl there should be an option in your home. She is usually home late (after 20:00 I think) Then talk with Henry again. It is annoying quest cuz Henry often not there.
Thanks a lot. I finally managed to talk to Bibi. When I got to see henry tho I get the choice between hugging him and being direct. Whenever I tried the hugging option he keeps on saying no, but when I do the other option I am not sure if that is the correct route as it feels like I ended the option of lowering my rent this way.

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
I didn't even know you could talk to a housemate :eek:
It's someone called Bibi, when you visit the landlord, you notice him with another girl, eventually you talk to her and she will tell what how she does not have to pay rent at some point. The problem is that afterwards you try to speak to the landlord and you can either ask him to hug you again, or you ask him directly about bibi. But I don't know which choice is the best option to move that story forward

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks a lot. I finally managed to talk to Bibi. When I got to see henry tho I get the choice between hugging him and being direct. Whenever I tried the hugging option he keeps on saying no, but when I do the other option I am not sure if that is the correct route as it feels like I ended the option of lowering my rent this way.
Yeah, this route is a weird one. Direct approach doesn't work. You need to choose the option to leave and that is the time when Henry starts to take advantage of you.

Reactions: BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey BurningSun ! Can I ask you a question? Where did you get the idea to use Amsterdam as a setting. It's a really original setting and does make me want to visit it.
Hi ElConjo,
You can always ask questions :)
To be honest I don't really know. I've been there a few times and heard a lot about it and when I wanted to create a game a long time ago and thought about a girl running away, one of the cities just had to be Amsterdam as I think it has a certain kind of reputation :)
It is great to hear you are thinking to visit that city. As I said, I've been there a few times and it was a great experience. This was along time ago though and I think a lot has changed. What I mean with that is that mankind has changed and has become less friendly overall. Or at least that is my impression unfortunately. People are way more individualists than before and that doesn't help friendliness a lot.
Anyway, if you ever get to go there, I hope you'll have a great time there.
Sorry but why you make events that need "Do you mean the one where Lizzy gets a phone number from Bill? That one is a random event and Lizzy must have luck less than 35 and Self defence of less than 25."
35 Luck but the lowest you can active reach is 45 Luck?Much more as "Positive" Events Trigger more then Negative.You need Weeks to become a slut and can have Sex but you need only Days to become again an Angel why near all Events are "Positive"
Hi GladiusVictorius,
I make these events hard to trigger as they are really 'bad' events and I don't like those kind of events to trigger too often. I know other games where they trigger all the time and it is just not what I like. Sorry about that.

Hi Azal012,
Thank you for taking the time to report this. I've tried to recreate this bug and have not been successful. I triggered it about 20 times and every time all was okay.
Hey BBZ01, was your Lizzy also at the nudist beach when this happened?
Just found this too. BurningSun copy screen print attached.
It's someone called Bibi, when you visit the landlord, you notice him with another girl, eventually you talk to her and she will tell what how she does not have to pay rent at some point. The problem is that afterwards you try to speak to the landlord and you can either ask him to hug you again, or you ask him directly about bibi. But I don't know which choice is the best option to move that story forward
HI sin138,
I get that that part is frustrating. It is on my to-do-list to do a complete rework of the Henry encounters.
FYI: there are three options and not two.
1) Try and be direct
2) Try to make him hug you
3) Don't go through with it.
Have you tried that last one? ;)
I didn't even know you could talk to a housemate :eek:
Hi vicaddict,
Yeah, there is indeed one named Bibi :)
There will be more in the future. I'm 'working' on someone named Cees at the moment, but that will be in a future release. Working = drafting ideas.

Cheers
All
BurningSun

Reactions: ElConjo

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
Thanks for the advice. I thought if I clicked that, it would end the line, but it's going much more smoothly now. I do have a few more questions.

I have been playing for a while but I haven't seen anything about a gym. What do I do to get that?

I have been playing the photoshoot scene, and I am now to the point Lizzy is getting fucked by the photographer. Does it end at some point, or is it better to quit and try the other jobs?

I am trying to for the dance classes, but everytime I change it does not give me the option for the pole dancing or for the jazz dance, is there anything else I need to do?

YuKju

Feb 2, 2019
I must be missing something - I have access to very limited number of locations so quickly it gets very boring. There are more locations mentioned in the notes and this thread but there doesn't seems to be a way to get them. I bought a map but it's not in the inventory and I cannot buy another since I already "have" it.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks for the advice. I thought if I clicked that, it would end the line, but it's going much more smoothly now. I do have a few more questions.

I have been playing for a while but I haven't seen anything about a gym. What do I do to get that?

I have been playing the photoshoot scene, and I am now to the point Lizzy is getting fucked by the photographer. Does it end at some point, or is it better to quit and try the other jobs?

I am trying to for the dance classes, but everytime I change it does not give me the option for the pole dancing or for the jazz dance, is there anything else I need to do?
sin138 You'll get access to the gym eventually by checking the noticeboard or by getting a random flyer. The photoshoot does have an ending eventually when Donny gets a new model after fully corrupting Lizzy. For pole dance classes you need trainers (or dance shoes) and pole dancing cloths or an exercise outfit and fitness over 10. You also need to have changed and be ready before the start time or at most just a couple of minutes after. I've never managed to do a jazz class as each time it says it's cancelled for insufficient people attending.

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
Thanks I restarted the game and finally saw a message about the gym in the apartment. It says to take the bus to get there, but I can't find it at the bus stop. Even if I check for more info

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks I restarted the game and finally saw a message about the gym in the apartment. It says to take the bus to get there, but I can't find it at the bus stop. Even if I check for more info
It's one of the locations already available by buss.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
sin138 The gym is in Amsterdam North. You can walk there or take the bus.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes