BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun Re Raul
3) Haha, well ever tried meeting him for the 1st time with dancing already high enough for him to offer a job? Explored everything, all possibilities there?
Umm... Not sure so will give it a try. It's 25+ as far as I recall; is it better (more chance) if her stats are higher? Also does dignity etc have any impact?
6) No, once she is too far down MO's path, Helen will not think of Lizzy as proper store manager material. Hence the drop of Intel requirement (in BETA).
OK thanks and no worries, good to know.
Also no problem re timing for Paris; much better to have a playable update instead of loads of bugs to correct. I take it that the "good" flower and library routes will be in the update following Paris (and I guess Zack too)? In the meantime is there any possibility to add something to enable these routes to continue pending the update at which time the bank account and driving lessons will be required?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
BurningSun Re Raul

Umm... Not sure so will give it a try. It's 25+ as far as I recall; is it better (more chance) if her stats are higher? Also does dignity etc have any impact?

OK thanks and no worries, good to know.
Also no problem re timing for Paris; much better to have a playable update instead of loads of bugs to correct. I take it that the "good" flower and library routes will be in the update following Paris (and I guess Zack too)? In the meantime is there any possibility to add something to enable these routes to continue pending the update at which time the bank account and driving lessons will be required?
Visit him with 25+ for the first time and then explore all options. Other stats don't matter apart from the powder lvl 4. That's all I'm gonna give you ;)

Good flower and good library will be somewhere after Paris release yes. What do you mean with the 'in the meantime' part? Sorry didn't get that.

Cheers
BurningSun

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Visit him with 25+ for the first time and then explore all options. Other stats don't matter apart from the powder lvl 4. That's all I'm gonna give you ;)

Good flower and good library will be somewhere after Paris release yes. What do you mean with the 'in the meantime' part? Sorry didn't get that.

Cheers
BurningSun
Thanks re Raul... I'm guessing that no-one has found them if the powder level 4 relates to coke level 4 intoxication as getting the dealer is very difficult so the only way Lizzy can get this is either the event at the club or by working at the strip club? If I'm right could you make the dealer easier to "find" (like the guy who sells weed in the park) or maybe change coke to either alcohol or weed?
OK, no worries re the flower & library good paths as guess this'll take a lot of work. I was hoping that I could continue playing on the good routes with the 14 days to commence once the new update is available (2022)...
I'm guessing the Zack path (where Lizzy gets fired from the library) will also be the post Paris release?

Aug 8, 2021
Hi Burning Sun.

Im still working trying to recreate that bug that I mention. Meanwhile I'm still hunting more rape scene.

But I ran into this bug I found while trying to recreate the other bug on the flower route. I saved the file as well. As it got around this point where route would jump around from Faoud to Mo with Sergei 1.jpg

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I also agree to limit the "bad" events as there are plenty of games around where they happen all the time so no fun for me... I like that you can play this from a good(ish) perspective as well as bad plus have the ability to go down the bad path for a while then decide to sober up etc.
I agree and it makes sense to tie these events to stats and therefor to a players style of playing. However, are there that many bad events? It feels like you really have to go down the dark path to find these events. Even with bad luck and everything you really struggle to have something happen to you. The most dangerous place is the club, which kind of makes me wonder what I have missed, since I never went to clubs in real life and certainly won't start doing it now^^ To me walking around the city, drunk during the night, or in the park, should be much more dangerous.

Which reminds me, there was a scene in the park, where you get forced by the clowns and it didn't count as rape. That was a bit odd. Some of the drunken club events don't either. Not the ones where you get home with a guy, at least.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thanks re Raul... I'm guessing that no-one has found them if the powder level 4 relates to coke level 4 intoxication as getting the dealer is very difficult so the only way Lizzy can get this is either the event at the club or by working at the strip club? If I'm right could you make the dealer easier to "find" (like the guy who sells weed in the park) or maybe change coke to either alcohol or weed?
OK, no worries re the flower & library good paths as guess this'll take a lot of work. I was hoping that I could continue playing on the good routes with the 14 days to commence once the new update is available (2022)...
I'm guessing the Zack path (where Lizzy gets fired from the library) will also be the post Paris release?
Hi BBZ01,

Hmm good point I guess, but making it easier doesn't work in my head for some reason. Weed is everywhere in The Netherlands as it is legal, or at least partly if I read it correctly. But Coke isn't. But I'll add something at the club to open access to it quicker as well as something in Faoud's house (was already planned) and I'll up the chance to run into the dealer in the city at night.
The last one will be done in this update still. The other two likely in the next one.
Hi Burning Sun.

Im still working trying to recreate that bug that I mention. Meanwhile I'm still hunting more rape scene.

But I ran into this bug I found while trying to recreate the other bug on the flower route. I saved the file as well. As it got around this point where route would jump around from Faoud to Mo with Sergei
Hi Parker_Underground93,
Thanks so much for taking the time to try and find that bug again. Hope you find it at some point.
Corrected the error you showed in the screenshot. Just one ')' was missing there. Quickfix :)
I agree and it makes sense to tie these events to stats and therefor to a players style of playing. However, are there that many bad events? It feels like you really have to go down the dark path to find these events. Even with bad luck and everything you really struggle to have something happen to you. The most dangerous place is the club, which kind of makes me wonder what I have missed, since I never went to clubs in real life and certainly won't start doing it now^^ To me walking around the city, drunk during the night, or in the park, should be much more dangerous.

Which reminds me, there was a scene in the park, where you get forced by the clowns and it didn't count as rape. That was a bit odd. Some of the drunken club events don't either. Not the ones where you get home with a guy, at least.
Hi vicaddict,

FYI: The really bad events are generally tied to two things: Difficulty setting and Luck. The higher the difficulty setting (harder is higher) the more chance Lizzy has to trigger a bad event. Well, actually it is the other way around; Lizzy has less chance to avoid it. But it is the same thing. Then the higher the luck, the less chance there is. So the difficulty setting sets the bar on the first roll e.g. Hard rolls 0-125. Easy 0-70 (just examples) and then that roll is checked with Lizzy's luck. Anything above Lizzy's luck will trigger the event. As Luck is maxed to 100, you can see that the Hard setting in the above example overall will have a lot more chance to trigger.

Dunno if you were wondering or not, but there you go haha.

I checked the scene and even though it is 'just' a blowjob, Lizzy is indeed forced. So I changed it and it will now count as rape as well.
I checked the drunken events and I believe they all count it correctly, but it is easy to miss one as there are a few. If you encounter one that is not correct, please let me know as I will update it straight away.

Thanks for the input all!
BurningSun

Reactions: vicaddict and BBZ01
Aug 8, 2021
Hi BurningSun

I got a save file that has the bug on it. Finally.

So I played the good route. I didn't allow Lizzy to go into Mo's Car and the diary does not show I have any encounter expect for Helen and Henry. Just have to go to work and it will come up.

Still working on the other bug where Lizzy pays off the debt via Danny after meeting the Faoud and it was jump over to Mo/Sergei Route.

Aug 8, 2021
Hey BurningSun

I found the other bug on the flower route.

This bug. After Lizzy stays at Mo's apartment instead of going with him. Faoud will tell Lizzy to go to Donny for some "Photoshoot" Now I have paid off the debt. But I didn't visit Donny to for him to say
that the debt is paid. Instead I went to work and if you press the work button. It will jump into Mo/Sergei route.

That was a bit of work looking for those two bugs. I hope you can fix it :)

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
But I'll add something at the club to open access to it quicker as well as something in Faoud's house (was already planned) and I'll up the chance to run into the dealer in the city at night.
Thanks for the above; I'll await the update and give it a try... :) So far I've only managed to encounter him when walking from the city centre to Bjilmer during the afternoon; can he be encountered when walking elsewhere or returning to the city centre?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi BurningSun

I got a save file that has the bug on it. Finally.

So I played the good route. I didn't allow Lizzy to go into Mo's Car and the diary does not show I have any encounter expect for Helen and Henry. Just have to go to work and it will come up.

Still working on the other bug where Lizzy pays off the debt via Danny after meeting the Faoud and it was jump over to Mo/Sergei Route.
Hey BurningSun

I found the other bug on the flower route.

This bug. After Lizzy stays at Mo's apartment instead of going with him. Faoud will tell Lizzy to go to Donny for some "Photoshoot" Now I have paid off the debt. But I didn't visit Donny to for him to say
that the debt is paid. Instead I went to work and if you press the work button. It will jump into Mo/Sergei route.

That was a bit of work looking for those two bugs. I hope you can fix it :)
Hi Parker_Underground93,

I found the issue and have corrected it for thenext BETA version. Thanks a lot for helping me on this one. They both have the same origin, so was able to kill two birds with one stone so to speak :)
When is the new update coming out
hi Babubabz
Very soon. Next week latest, unless something groundbreaking happens during the BETA test, but that doesn't seem very likely.
Thanks for the above; I'll await the update and give it a try... :) So far I've only managed to encounter him when walking from the city centre to Bjilmer during the afternoon; can he be encountered when walking elsewhere or returning to the city centre?
Hi BBZ01,
The increase in the evening is now added to the game (BETA), the other options will be in the next one.
From the city center towards any other part or from any other part towards the center all have the same chance. From the e.g. Bijlmer to North has zero chance.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: Babubabz

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
The increase in the evening is now added to the game (BETA), the other options will be in the next one.
From the city centre towards any other part or from any other part towards the centre all have the same chance. From the e.g. Bijlmer to North has zero chance.
Many thanks for the info, however, if that's the case there may be something amiss here... I've only ever encountered the dealer when going from the centre to Bijlmer and never when going to the north or returning to the centre from any destination. To test this I've tried doing a save and simply repeating a number of times but no sight of him. NB I played the flower and photo jobs to the end and always walked to work... Just wanted to bring it to your attention for a quick double check. Thanks.

Traevelliath

Jun 11, 2020
There was a modified version of this game, where one can experience events 100% of the time with maxed stats out of the box. Basically unplayable, but enjoyable nonetheless. Can't find it anymore tho. Does someone have a link or know what I'm talking about?

kirbe7

Dec 6, 2018
can we know the changelog for the upcoming update, like how much content will be added (paths, gifs etc)

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
can we know the changelog for the upcoming update, like how much content will be added (paths, gifs etc)
Hi kirbe7,

I was about to upload the new version here when one of the BETA testers mentioned a few dead ends! Investigating it now so the upload will have to wait untill tonight most likely.

How many gifs and images? I don't know that exactly sorry, but quite a few new scenes and additional images were added.
What is new? That I can answer in detail! See below for the complete list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers
BurningSun

kirbe7

Dec 6, 2018
Thank you :)

Hi kirbe7,

I was about to upload the new version here when one of the BETA testers mentioned a few dead ends! Investigating it now so the upload will have to wait untill tonight most likely.

How many gifs and images? I don't know that exactly sorry, but quite a few new scenes and additional images were added.
What is new? That I can answer in detail! See below for the complete list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi BurningSun,

So, Is Leo still broken?...
The next day, after the loan ends, he says there is still time ...
(savefile in attach)
Hi Leilum,

I've seen your post and have fixed it in the public version I will release tonight.

Thank you so much for all the testing!
BurningSun

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes