ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Wow! This update comes totally unexpected! Thanks a lot BurningSun! Actually I am waiting for the CLUB to go on, but the truth is that I did not play the recent update to the stage to find ouit whether Lizzie can finally be a gogo-dancer / stripper at the club, so I should not complain. Anyway - great to get new stuff to check out! I hope I find time for it soon!

EDIT: Gave it a quick peek, started with the library job - and going to the job does not seem to work! Took the job on the very first day and played to day seven - but can't go to work. Maybe needs a fix? Or maybe I am too dumb for the update.

Last edited:
Reactions: BurningSun

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Hey all,

The new version is finally up; V0.8.8.40 is now available to download.

Have fun all and let me know about any bugs/issues you encounter or anything else you'd like to share.

Cheers
BurningSun

PS: I've also updated the roadmap (cuz it needed to be updated)
error when visiting snack booth at beach:
if $Check.includes("SummerIce") or $Topless neq to 0
should be edited to:
if $Check.includes("SummerIce") or $Topless neq 0

Kadran2262

Jul 2, 2020
Wow! This update comes totally unexpected! Thanks a lot BurningSun! Actually I am waiting for the CLUB to go on, but the truth is that I did not play the recent update to the stage to find ouit whether Lizzie can finally be a gogo-dancer / stripper at the club, so I should not complain. Anyway - great to get new stuff to check out! I hope I find time for it soon!

EDIT: Gave it a quick peek, started with the library job - and going to the job does not seem to work! Took the job on the very first day and played to day seven - but can't go to work. Maybe needs a fix? Or maybe I am too dumb for the update.
you have to buy an alarm clock otherwise you cant wake up on time

• Angry
Reactions: ray3dave
Sep 29, 2019
A lot of Bugs until now i find if you go to the toilet in Amsterdam north when you leave it you are in Amsterdam Center.
Then the Flower job Mo story don't work need a lot of time to see him and then after 3 Days he disappear and you can only Work at the shop endless.
Then when you have to find the Wildflowers the first time i get a Message that i have to find them the second time no one say nothing i get only after some day oh why you don't bring me the flowers.
Then Time seams the game calculate the time wrong you make the same thing but different Time pass for that i miss many times my Work i get up at 6 but until im up its 6,30 for some reason.then i make a quick Shower then is normal 6,45 but sometimes its then even 7 or past 7.
then many times shower don't clean me full it write it clean 85% what shower is that that don't clean you full with all things you have buy for a shower
Then death end when you are drunk or late comming out of the Club not sure what is it but i get a black window and it write something about a Trans
Then Work button don't show up he show up only when you are Naked to show you that you can not go Work
And one thing that is real annoying the Robber Event is a pain in the Ass i get constant Robbed my Money when i Travel between the City parts and always 30-50 Euro that is more then i make with the Job in one day.The Event trigger the entire time in one day with much travel i lose 200-300 Euro what make impossible for me to move much.
Next the loanshark you get the loan of 500 and he want 600 the next day back not same as before that he give you 2 weeks what make more sense.
Then something about the update i read you can walk at night at the beach for me its not possible when is late i can go only Home or stroll trough the dunes and there nothing happen only time pass endless

Reactions: BurningSun

bassoongirl

May 17, 2018
Wait, impregnation hasn't been implemented? Because I've been having my girl get raped like everywhere and I was wondering how she hasn't gotten pregnant yet

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
hhow do i progress on the henry storyline and start the Mo one?

Asrann

Dec 1, 2019
Hello,

When I try to use a old save with the version 8.8.40 I get this error message
" Error: <<for>>: bad conditional expression: State.variables.Debt is undefined"

Do I need to start a new game with this version ?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Wooow a lot of messages in a short period of time :O
Thanks all for posting!
nice ty, was looking forward to the update
Taikidori,
YW! Hope you like it.
Please continue the library camgirl route after she gets fired. I've been waiting for that for years. :cry: Glad to see an update even without it though. (y)
Hi Deniz31,
Yeah I really want to finish that one too. Has so much potential, Sorry for the delay!
So, The storyline that had been updated it´s the "bad" flowershop line, plus a general shine and rinse of the game? No advences in the "good" flowershop or the librarian storyline?
Hi bolondro2,
Correct.
Hi, I found a bug. When I try to get back outside the public toilet from Amsterdam North, I get an error: the passage "$Trans" does not exist
Another bug, I get the flower shop job and if I talk with Helen I receive money and the time don't pass.
Hi AlexC,
Found the issue and I fixed it for the next release which will be a bug-fixing one.
Hi BurningSun,
1. dead end on the beach walk.
2. havnt fast path to work at flowers from the house
Hey Leilum,
Thanks for the screenies, They help a lot to find the issue fast. Issues fixed for the next release.
public toilet.
Error: the passage "$Trans" does not exist
The scene is a little bit of a shock to you and almost instantly you feel ashamed you are looking at the people and you feel like a voyeur or something. You try to shake the dirty feeling you somehow have hanging over you as you quickly continue your walk towards $trans.
-2 Hygiene -2 Energy -1 Morale -2 Dignity
Hey max_002,
Thanks for that. Found the issues and fixed them for the next release.
Is the work button gone?
Hi kwalicious,
No it isn't. Apparently there may be a bug. I'm checking this atm. EDIT: Found and fixed for next version.
The second time I went to work in the florist, the page turned black and it was useless to refresh

Maybe there will be more such situations. So we need a button to return the time
Hi sbycw,
Was it literally the 2nd day? So you went to the florist to get a job, got the job and the next working day, page turned black? Like that?
Yeah no work button for me either, working at flower shop.
Content_Consumer,
Checking this atm. EDIT: Found and fixed for next version.
Damn, still not v0-9. I want to see how impregnation will be implemented.
bmul,
Sorry for that. I want it too
Work notice button is broken, not showing. Maybe cause of new "My Debts" button?
vasua,
EDIT: Found and fixed for next version.
Probably a stupid question but where do you find feminine hygiene products?
Rycharde,
The local shop and the Etos at the mall. EDIT: Body wash, shampoo & razors. Anything else is not yet implemented.

Hi ray3dave,
The club is still WIP I'm afraid.
Checking the library issue you mentioned. EDIT: Found and fixed for next version.
error when visiting snack booth at beach:
if $Check.includes(&quot;SummerIce&quot;) or $Topless neq to 0
should be edited to:
if $Check.includes(&quot;SummerIce&quot;) or $Topless neq 0
Hi LLz,
Found the issue and fixed it for the next version. Thank you for letting me know.
Wow always glad to see new Stuff added to the game
Thanks BurningSun
nashaferisha,
(y)
Game bugs out when i go outside after this point. I am doing the mo story.
Hi Pilluah,
Found the issue. Thanks a lot for the save game. It enabled me to find the issue straight away.
You have forgotten to visit Andrei, which is why you will get the bad ending with Andrei.
hhow do i progress on the henry storyline and start the Mo one?
Hi gaaby,
If you do a search in this thread I'm sure you can find how to progress the Henry storyline.
Mo is part of the flower shop route. You will encounter him automatically when following the story. EDIT: Just keep working at the library and let Mo surprise your Lizzy with gifts and romance ;)
is there a good ending ?
Hi MilkyMartha,
Not yet.
A lot of Bugs until now i find if you go to the toilet in Amsterdam north when you leave it you are in Amsterdam Center.
Then the Flower job Mo story don't work need a lot of time to see him and then after 3 Days he disappear and you can only Work at the shop endless.
Then when you have to find the Wildflowers the first time i get a Message that i have to find them the second time no one say nothing i get only after some day oh why you don't bring me the flowers.
Then Time seams the game calculate the time wrong you make the same thing but different Time pass for that i miss many times my Work i get up at 6 but until im up its 6,30 for some reason.then i make a quick Shower then is normal 6,45 but sometimes its then even 7 or past 7.
then many times shower don't clean me full it write it clean 85% what shower is that that don't clean you full with all things you have buy for a shower
Then death end when you are drunk or late comming out of the Club not sure what is it but i get a black window and it write something about a Trans
Then Work button don't show up he show up only when you are Naked to show you that you can not go Work
And one thing that is real annoying the Robber Event is a pain in the Ass i get constant Robbed my Money when i Travel between the City parts and always 30-50 Euro that is more then i make with the Job in one day.The Event trigger the entire time in one day with much travel i lose 200-300 Euro what make impossible for me to move much.
Next the loanshark you get the loan of 500 and he want 600 the next day back not same as before that he give you 2 weeks what make more sense.
Then something about the update i read you can walk at night at the beach for me its not possible when is late i can go only Home or stroll trough the dunes and there nothing happen only time pass endless
Hi GladiusVictorius,
Thank you for reporting all of those bugs and sorry for them too!
1. Toilet issue fixed for next version
2. I don't understand that one. You meet Mo for the first time and then never meet him again?
3. Wildflower issue I am investigating.
4. Do you miss work completely? If you wake up at 6, it is (should be) impossible to miss work at the flower shop. I've gone through it so many times and never had an issue with it.
5. A quick shower doesn’t give 100 Hygiene points. You need shampoo and body wash to increase the increase in Hygiene per shower.
6. The club issue is unclear to me as well sorry. There is no dead ending at the club? Did your Lizzy leave the club herself, or was it an event that triggered her to leave?
7.The work button is fixed in the coming bug version.
8. Reduced the robbing events triggering chance by approx. 35-40%.
9. Loan shark who wants money back after 2 days is now fixed in next version.
10. Investigating the walk at the beach issue.
Hello,

When I try to use a old save with the version 8.8.40 I get this error message
" Error: <<for>>: bad conditional expression: State.variables.Debt is undefined"

Do I need to start a new game with this version ?
Hi Asrann,
When does that error occur? Is it when you try to update the game with the button? Or after it in-game?
nice game thank you :love:
I-Love-Adventure
Thank you! :)

Cheers all
BurningSun

Asrann

Dec 1, 2019
Wooow a lot of messages in a short period of time :O
Thanks all for posting!

Taikidori,
YW! Hope you like it.

Hi Deniz31,
Yeah I really want to finish that one too. Has so much potential, Sorry for the delay!

Hi bolondro2,
Correct.

Hi AlexC,
Found the issue and I fixed it for the next release which will be a bug-fixing one.

Hey Leilum,
Thanks for the screenies, They help a lot to find the issue fast. Issues fixed for the next release.

Hey max_002,
Thanks for that. Found the issues and fixed them for the next release.

Hi kwalicious,
No it isn't. Apparently there may be a bug. I'm checking this atm. EDIT: Found and fixed for next version.

Hi sbycw,
Was it literally the 2nd day? So you went to the florist to get a job, got the job and the next working day, page turned black? Like that?

Content_Consumer,
Checking this atm. EDIT: Found and fixed for next version.

bmul,
Sorry for that. I want it too

vasua,
EDIT: Found and fixed for next version.

Rycharde,
The local shop and the Etos at the mall. EDIT: Body wash, shampoo & razors. Anything else is not yet implemented.

Hi ray3dave,
The club is still WIP I'm afraid.
Checking the library issue you mentioned. EDIT: Found and fixed for next version.

Hi LLz,
Found the issue and fixed it for the next version. Thank you for letting me know.

nashaferisha,
(y)

Hi Pilluah,
Found the issue. Thanks a lot for the save game. It enabled me to find the issue straight away.
You have forgotten to visit Andrei, which is why you will get the bad ending with Andrei.

Hi gaaby,
If you do a search in this thread I'm sure you can find how to progress the Henry storyline.
Mo is part of the flower shop route. You will encounter him automatically when following the story. EDIT: Just keep working at the library and let Mo surprise your Lizzy with gifts and romance ;)

Hi MilkyMartha,
Not yet.

Hi GladiusVictorius,
Thank you for reporting all of those bugs and sorry for them too!
1. Toilet issue fixed for next version
2. I don't understand that one. You meet Mo for the first time and then never meet him again?
3. Wildflower issue I am investigating.
4. Do you miss work completely? If you wake up at 6, it is (should be) impossible to miss work at the flower shop. I've gone through it so many times and never had an issue with it.
5. A quick shower doesn’t give 100 Hygiene points. You need shampoo and body wash to increase the increase in Hygiene per shower.
6. The club issue is unclear to me as well sorry. There is no dead ending at the club? Did your Lizzy leave the club herself, or was it an event that triggered her to leave?
7.The work button is fixed in the coming bug version.
8. Reduced the robbing events triggering chance by approx. 35-40%.
9. Loan shark who wants money back after 2 days is now fixed in next version.
10. Investigating the walk at the beach issue.

Hi Asrann,
When does that error occur? Is it when you try to update the game with the button? Or after it in-game?

I-Love-Adventure
Thank you! :)

Cheers all
BurningSun
Hello BurningSun

Thank you for your reply.
The error occur when I load my sav and continue even after I update the game with the button
Bug when I load
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I update the game

Bug continue after update

Thanks.

Reactions: Acdcrockz

Acdcrockz

Oct 29, 2021
Hello BurningSun

Thank you for your reply.
The error occur when I load my sav and continue even after I update the game with the button
Bug when I load

When I update the game

Bug continue after update

Thanks.
Same problems

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
what choices do i need to make to get the reduce rent from henry and bibi
i tried direct route and attempt to get him to hug me but nothing was clear on if i succeded

also what start job has most content currently

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes