beila.41

Jul 20, 2020
Minor bug: North -> Center -> Toilet -> Leave -> North!? (random and so far not reproducable)
Mayor bug: Rent not increasing. Henry visits and the requested value even continues to go up, but the new debt display and the actual reduced number stays at 150 (hard mode)
Old bug: Go sleep after 0:00. Deliver wildflower option can appear at flower shop and when selecting 'work', helen complains you didn't bring flowers (i think had tried once to go to park right away then, but afair can't pick flowers there then)

Tx for you work

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hello BurningSun

Thank you for your reply.
The error occur when I load my sav and continue even after I update the game with the button
Bug when I load

When I update the game

Bug continue after update

Thanks.
Hi Asrann,
Could you please send me your save game?
Same problems
Hi Acdcrockz,
Could you please send me your save game?
como puedo hacer flash en el parque?
How can I flash in the park?
Hi naginixxdangelis,
Have dignity below 50 and don't wear panties.
what choices do i need to make to get the reduce rent from henry and bibi
i tried direct route and attempt to get him to hug me but nothing was clear on if i succeded

also what start job has most content currently
Hi frepyou,
Have you tried the option 'not go through with it'?
I think the flower shop job has the most content at the moment, but it takes the longest. This is a slow-burn game which you may find grindy. Keep that in mind.
Have fun!
Minor bug: North -> Center -> Toilet -> Leave -> North!? (random and so far not reproducable)
Mayor bug: Rent not increasing. Henry visits and the requested value even continues to go up, but the new debt display and the actual reduced number stays at 150 (hard mode)
Old bug: Go sleep after 0:00. Deliver wildflower option can appear at flower shop and when selecting 'work', helen complains you didn't bring flowers (i think had tried once to go to park right away then, but afair can't pick flowers there then)

Tx for you work
Hi beila.41,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to list the issues you encountered.
Toilet bug is fixed in the upcoming version.
The Henry rent issue I cannot quick-fix. I need longer for that, so it will need to wait a little.
Did the wildflower issue occur as follows:
1) go to sleep after 0:00
2) go to wrok & get instructed to get wildflowers
3) bring wildflowers
4) next day get message?

Will release V0.8.8.41 tonight which should fix a lot of bugs.

Cheers all
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Where can i find my save?
You can save your save whereever you want. When you press the save button to save your game, scroll to the bottom and you will see a button that says 'save to disk'. It will allow you to save your game anywhere you want. Then you could send it to me by attaching it to your post.

Cheers
BurningSun

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
You can save your save whereever you want. When you press the save button to save your game, scroll to the bottom and you will see a button that says 'save to disk'. It will allow you to save your game anywhere you want. Then you could send it to me by attaching it to your post.

Cheers
BurningSun
Thanks for the quick answer i never thought about scrolling down there. I just wanted to try the save editor linked earlier to see if i could change my character name without going back to square one and going trough 200 days again. The editor did the trick so thanks again!

Reactions: BurningSun
Sep 29, 2019
Thank you for reporting all of those bugs and sorry for them too!
1. Toilet issue fixed for next version
2. I don't understand that one. You meet Mo for the first time and then never meet him again?
3. Wildflower issue I am investigating.
4. Do you miss work completely? If you wake up at 6, it is (should be) impossible to miss work at the flower shop. I've gone through it so many times and never had an issue with it.
5. A quick shower doesn’t give 100 Hygiene points. You need shampoo and body wash to increase the increase in Hygiene per shower.
6. The club issue is unclear to me as well sorry. There is no dead ending at the club? Did your Lizzy leave the club herself, or was it an event that triggered her to leave?
7.The work button is fixed in the coming bug version.
8. Reduced the robbing events triggering chance by approx. 35-40%.
9. Loan shark who wants money back after 2 days is now fixed in next version.
10. Investigating the walk at the beach issue.
2.He appear for the first time at School same as always he make his introduction then for 2 days you find him there every day but then the School part end and you Work normal in the Shop but Mo you never see again.You don't go any more to the School to take the Kid and Mo don't come to the shop.I even try to become dump maybe that a trigger now to make his story but when i go under 20 Intel i can not Work any more at all at the shop
4.I miss it many times full as its near impossible to Calculate the right time ( i have the Alarm at 6 am,But i get control over my MC then always at 6,30 thats the first time Jump sometime its even 6.32 ) as you don't have the Work button and with this change in time you need for the same thing, many times if i walk to Amsterdam North i end up taking to much time and i don't get any more the option to Work can only Talk to the Woman there one more thing is she even don't get angry that you miss the Work.She was only 1 Time angry that i come 10 Minutes to late.
3.I have all what i need to shower but many time i don't look or see after a shower how clean iam go Work or other events where i must be clean and they say me not possible as im to dirty if i look then i have something like only 40 or 50 Cleanness.I think its impossible to get so dirty after only a short Walk or the shower is Bugged or the way to change streets.But i think its the shower as i look into it and see many times after the Shower i don't get to 100% clean but many times only to75% or even lower.
6.The Black screen event trigger after you leave the Club when he close in the Morning/night .you return to the Streets in front of the Club if you now click on going to the Center to return Home a short Video Start where a Woman get fucked behind some Window and then all goes Black and you see only some text that say something about a Trans and the game stop to Work no way out of that you must reload a Save before that Event.
8.Yea reduce it a lot as it trigger to much go north i get Robbed 50 Euro return to the Center i get Robbed again 30 Euro then maybe 2-3 other events trigger then again i get Robbed was unable to pay my Rent why i was always out of Money even i never buy anything and work only.Many times i was even Robbed when i was going to Work by Foot what is hard to Work for 40 Euro and get Robbed 50 on the way there.

Last edited:

beila.41

Jul 20, 2020
re wildflowers
order is:
0) Helen didn't ask for wildflowers the last time at work
1) go to sleep after 0:00 <- it's only ever happening then and quite frequently. never happened when going to bed before 0:00.
2) go to flower shop
3) have options chat,work, deliver wildflowers!?!? , leave
from there
-> select work -> helen complains about not bringing wildflowers
-> select deliver -> don't remember
-> select leave and look for wildflowers, but non are in park or church

re rent fix:
looks easy to me
Code:
<<set $Debt[0].left to $RentDue; $Debt[0].days to $PayDays; $Debt[0].due to $RentPlus>>
search and replace all other occurrences of RentDue, PayDays, RentPlus . mainly in HomeWeekend, but also like two other lines (club sleep and xyz)

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
dev, how do i acess the bimbo club town?
Hi donjohn9987,
Guessing you mean strip club?
Dance in the club (Trouw) with Looks 35+ and a partydress. Some girl may give you a card. Speak with Raul and he will tell you to take dancing classes. get to 25 and he will allow you to work there.
2.He appear for the first time at School same as always he make his introduction then for 2 days you find him there every day but then the School part end and you Work normal in the Shop but Mo you never see again.You don't go any more to the School to take the Kid and Mo don't come to the shop.I even try to become dump maybe that a trigger now to make his story but when i go under 20 Intel i can not Work any more at all at the shop
4.I miss it many times full as its near impossible to Calculate the right time as you don't have the Work button and with this change in time you need for the same thing many times if i walk to Amsterdam North i end up taking to much time and i don't get any more the option to Work can only Talk to the Woman there one more thing is she even don't get angry that you miss the Work.She was only 1 Time angry that i come 10 Minutes to late.
3.I have all what i need to shower but many time i don't look or see after a shower how clean iam go Work or other events where i must be clean and they say me not possible as im to dirty if i look then i have something like only 40 or 50 Cleanness.I think its impossible to get so dirty after only a short Walk or the shower is Bugged or the way to change streets.But i think its the shower as i look into it and see many times after the Shower i don't get to 100% clean but many times only to75% or even lower.
6.The Black screen event trigger after you leave the Club when he close in the Morning/night .you return to the Streets in front of the Club if you now click on going to the Center to return Home a short Video Start where a Woman get fucked behind some Window and then all goes Black and you see only some text that say something about a Trans and the game stop to Work no way out of that you must reload a Save before that Event.
8.Yea reduce it a lot as it trigger to much go north i get Robbed 50 Euro return to the Center i get Robbed again 30 Euro then maybe 2-3 other events trigger then again i get Robbed was unable to pay my Rent why i was always out of Money even i never buy anything and work only.Many times i was even Robbed when i was going to Work by Foot what is hard to Work for 40 Euro and get Robbed 50 on the way there.
Hi GladiusVictorius,
Thank you for writing all that donw. Much appreciated. Some quick return answers:
2. Okay I understand. I will playtest it some times tomorow to see if I can recreate that bug. It is not Intel related that is for sure.
4. Yea no work button is hard to calculate. Work button will be back soon though and that should help you with this issue I think.
3. I'll playtest the shower tomorrow to see if I can fin anything wrong.
6. Okay understand this one now. It is related to a voyeur event in town. That is fixed now.
8. Done :)
re wildflowers
order is:
0) Helen didn't ask for wildflowers the last time at work
1) go to sleep after 0:00 <- it's only ever happening then and quite frequently. never happened when going to bed before 0:00.
2) go to flower shop
3) have options chat,work, deliver wildflowers!?!? , leave
from there
-> select work -> helen complains about not bringing wildflowers
-> select deliver -> don't remember
-> select leave and look for wildflowers, but non are in park or church

re rent fix:
looks easy to me
Code:
<<set $Debt[0].left to $RentDue; $Debt[0].days to $PayDays; $Debt[0].due to $RentPlus>>
search and replace all other occurrences of RentDue, PayDays, RentPlus . mainly in HomeWeekend, but also like two other lines (club sleep and xyz)
Hi beila.41,
Thank you for explaining it in so much detail. Will playtest it tomorrow.
Yeah looks easy, but it easily could cause other issues (happens all the time lol) as it is linked with quite a few things. So I need some time to test it after fixing it.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: beila.41

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

Quick post to let you know a new HTML file is available (V0.8.8.41).
It fixes quite a few bugs.
Thank you all for posting them so I could fix it quickly.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: beila.41

donjohn9987

Nov 14, 2021
Hi donjohn9987,
Dance in the club (Trouw) with Looks 35+ and a partydress. Some girl may give you a card. Speak with Raul and he will tell you to take dancing classes. get to 25 and he will allow you to work there.
i got a flyer that says bimbo club town , is that it?
and where do i find the club to dance?

Last edited:

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
I'm not 100% sure but i THINK there's a bug with the fitness stat. I keep losing fitness so fast i have to edit it to keep it at 100 because the gym can't compensate for it. I don't know where it's coming from. For the last hour i've been playing super slow to read all the stats change. Never seen -fitness once. I see -intellect all the time but somehow whenever i go to the stat page my fitness dropped by 5, 10 or even 15. First time i noticed it i already had lost 30 fitness in a single week.

The only time i've actually seen -fitness i had addictions but i cure them as soon as they're about to reach level 2 now. (except cum because so far the only thing it did was increase desire which i didn't mind). Am i the only one? Is it a known bug? Or is my head in the cloud and i just manage to miss these huge stats decrease all the time?! :unsure:

For info my whole week schedule is to go work for Donny, saturday: health clinic, scrub, hair, nails then club, sunday TV/beach, monday same thing + dance pole lessons.

Sep 29, 2019
Hi donjohn9987,

Hi GladiusVictorius,
Thank you for writing all that donw. Much appreciated. Some quick return answers:
2. Okay I understand. I will playtest it some times tomorow to see if I can recreate that bug. It is not Intel related that is for sure.
4. Yea no work button is hard to calculate. Work button will be back soon though and that should help you with this issue I think.
3. I'll playtest the shower tomorrow to see if I can fin anything wrong.
6. Okay understand this one now. It is related to a voyeur event in town. That is fixed now.
8. Done :)

Hi beila.41,
Thank you for explaining it in so much detail. Will playtest it tomorrow.
Yeah looks easy, but it easily could cause other issues (happens all the time lol) as it is linked with quite a few things. So I need some time to test it after fixing it.

Cheers
BurningSun
Thanks :) and on your way to change the % to trigger events rise please a little bit the Groping Events and the abuse Events (not Rape as they will be to dark and to much then but all what have not to do with Penetration) on the Street ,much more near the RLD they trigger near never and are the events i like much and find they are very normal for such a place and city and Girl at some point :)
Oh and at the Club when you Flirt with a Man and go Home with him a rise of the variety of sex scene will be nice as it was before now near always the same sex scene run you Ride him

Reactions: _DarkDesires_
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes