BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
given how complicated it must be to write and handle such a long story, there are remarkably few bugs.
Hi beila.41,
Thanks a lot for that nice comment!
i got a flyer that says bimbo club town , is that it?
and where do i find the club to dance?
HI donjohn9987,
That is a rubbish flyer that Lizzy throws away. It is not a real location. Just a filler if you will.
Love the game! Great job, really! Cant wait to see what goes on outside of Amsterdam as the story contines!
Hey joensdes2,
Great to hear you love the game. Paris will be added in 1st quarter of next year, so that perhaps will interest you as well ;)
I'm not 100% sure but i THINK there's a bug with the fitness stat. I keep losing fitness so fast i have to edit it to keep it at 100 because the gym can't compensate for it. I don't know where it's coming from. For the last hour i've been playing super slow to read all the stats change. Never seen -fitness once. I see -intellect all the time but somehow whenever i go to the stat page my fitness dropped by 5, 10 or even 15. First time i noticed it i already had lost 30 fitness in a single week.

The only time i've actually seen -fitness i had addictions but i cure them as soon as they're about to reach level 2 now. (except cum because so far the only thing it did was increase desire which i didn't mind). Am i the only one? Is it a known bug? Or is my head in the cloud and i just manage to miss these huge stats decrease all the time?! :unsure:

For info my whole week schedule is to go work for Donny, saturday: health clinic, scrub, hair, nails then club, sunday TV/beach, monday same thing + dance pole lessons.
Hi M2xim,
It is impossible to get the fitness stat at 100 without cheating. The game checks the stat and lowers it over time if Lizzy's fitness is above a certain level. the higher it is, the more it drops if she doesn't maintain it. Using a cheat to get it to 100 will lead to dramatic drops.
Using cheats in general unfortunately will inevitably cause game breaking bugs.
Thanks :) and on your way to change the % to trigger events rise please a little bit the Groping Events and the abuse Events (not Rape as they will be to dark and to much then but all what have not to do with Penetration) on the Street ,much more near the RLD they trigger near never and are the events i like much and find they are very normal for such a place and city and Girl at some point :)
Oh and at the Club when you Flirt with a Man and go Home with him a rise of the variety of sex scene will be nice as it was before now near always the same sex scene run you Ride him
Hey GladiusVictorius,
YW :)
Yes the club flirting etc needs an update, like some other parts lol. Time, time, time.
The beach girl starts without a bikini, with only a towel. Either the description or the inventory must be fixed.

Edit. Yes, you start with a bikini. But it´s not shown in the inventory
In the pole dancing school says, when you arrive, From 16-17 every workday. After you change to your dance clothes says frpm 8 to 9 and from 16 to 17
Balans route. I keep paying only 140 euros of rent on day 63. And i Believe that none of the raises had been implemented.
Hi bolondro2,
I just playtested this 15 times and every time I get a bikini. Clothes don't show in the inventory list on the right side anymore. Is that where you are missing it?
I'm checking the Pole dancing issue atm.
Yeah, Henry rent increase is not working atm. It is a known bug (see changelog in game). I'm working on it.
Thanks a lot for your posts!
Went to the housekeeping job but...

By Way, this uses the latest bug fix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Rycharde,
As you can see on your screenshot, something went wrong whilst updating the game as it still says 'Update Me!'. Please try again and if the problem persists and if you haven't used any cheats, please send me that save-file.
dont have insta go to job button at all anymore in new update, and game is unplayable without it
Hi jerro,
You don't get the button in V0.8.8.41? Are you sure?
1) Sure you are not playing on Hard?
2) No cheats used?
3) Updating the save went okay?
to wait might have been a good choice. turned out that it seems there also was a bug with that content update line. you mixed up 'due' and 'left'. should have been other way around i think
Hey beila.41,
Well, Henry is not a game breaking bug. Lizzy can just spend more money :)
All the ones that were fixed, or at least some of them were game-breaking bugs, so that can't wait imho.
It's a pity, but a few scenes in the red light district are the only addition to the game. Except for the mechanics. Perhaps, in addition to the plot branches, it is worth adding more simple events. For example, almost nothing happens at Lizzie's house. For some reason, men do not pay attention to her, except for a couple of scenes in the shower. No one pays attention to Lizzie either in the park or on the street. And such short events would greatly diversify the game.
Hi Forca,
There is so much more. Many new town events, new beach events, lots of plot branches and I do mean lots.
BUT, I understand how you feel. Just keep in mind with the size of the game, each update gets smaller and smaller compared to the size. The updates are equal in size, but they become smaller experience-wise. Hope that makes sense.
Also, I agree the house needs a big update with characters etc. Working on ideas atm.
hi, wanna hit this game up again. whats the "best" job right now with most content? Libary, Flowershop,...

Many Thanks
Hi MarcoPoolo,
Imo, most content atm is the Flower shop. However, you only get to experience one part of it in one playthrough as the end of the story branches a lot.
Also the flower job is slow. The whole game is slow (How I like it), but compared to the other jobs, the flower job takes longest to really get going smut-wise.
have fun!
OK i have to start from beggining becouse of bugs. Game is very good, nice coding. I wish that is only a begging of that adventure, anmd there be more options. Idea is cool enought to try it again. I choose to model career for my MC, i get fashion on 79 lvl at day 72, dancing with heels, firtes level 40 and other thing like beuty on lvl 49 and there was no more things to do. Hope that was just a bug. So i hope you add some more posibilities in future. Like the good path and slut path. It will ne a chalenge. Cheers
BTW. Whitch job gives you best money? :)
Hi MikeShox,
Great to hear you like the game & coding :)
Shame to hear you had to start over becaus of bugs. Would like to hear about them.
What do you mean with 'no more things to do?' The fashion job is not finished at day 72 I believe. Do you just mean in general? Like stat-building things?
Reporting that Henry comes to me and tells me rent is increased, but I still only have to pay 140EUR even after the fourth increase at this point.
Hi tsukaja,
Yea thanks for letting me know. I'm working on it at the moment.
Some errors when failing to pay the loanshark back for the second time -
Hi noctred,
As you can see on the left side of the screen, something went wrong when updating your save-game.
1) Do you remember how old your save was?
2) Used any cheats? Cheats almost always cause issues with updating the game or at some other point in time.
3) You can always send me the save file and I can look at it to check what went wrong.

Hi sbycw,
I'm really sorry, but if you used cheats, it likely will have caused the issue.
Cheat at your own risk :)
I think theres a bug with being topless at the beach too. PC does it when lib is above 30 or whatever, but stops again when lib gets higher to lets say 70.
Hi mailman1234556,
Okay, will playtest this today. thanks for letting me know.
work in the libary after getting promotet into the office looks like
Hi roadrunner111,
Please tell me about the following if you will:
1) Used any cheats?
2) What Lib-exp is Lizzy exactly?
yup lots of bugs and dead ends in this version
Hi jerro,
Not a lot of bugs, just a lot of people using cheats that cause bugs. :cool:
Update itself has a few bugs, which is normal.
Btw, if you take the time to say that there are a lot of bugs, maybe you could take the time to at least name one of them in detail so I can fix it?

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Cant seem to encounter Bianca at all - any help?
Wearing a dress and walking the park but nothing triggering.

Madiba at beach seemed to disappear aswell - encountered him 3-4 times, but now he just doesnt show up ever..
Hi decimad,
The first Bianca event is indeed in the park. For that one no dress is needed. Lizzy's luck needs to be at 40 or less though for it to trigger.

Regarding Madiba, have you been to his house yet?
I remember there being a cheat system, is it still in the game?
Hi CairnWD,
There was never a cheat system which I made. Someone else made it and posted it a long time ago.

Gl
BurningSun

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
As with all of the HTML games I played(based on the framework I don't know the name of) you have to store it manually on your drive.
Although not for this game the save UI look similar to this
View attachment 1520477
Where the 1-slots are stored in the web browsers cache and will be erased when you close your browser if you play in incognito mode or erase your history!
Keep this in mind and only use them as a temporary saves while playing.

2. is what you should use, then you get the a "save here" gui in which you chose where to save the game.
You can't name them though and they will be stored in a <game name>-yyyymmdd-hhmmss format or similar.
They are stored as .save which the site I provided an URL for can handle.
Thank you very much.
Found the save file and ran it through and it won't allow me to change variables!
Ah well...

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
here the stats and i am not using cheats

i pushed her int with VVV and the stats with learning every free time

View attachment 1521160
Hi roadrunner111,
Do you happen to have a savefile? Would love to get it.
EDIT: I found the issue. No longer need the save. Thanks a lot for the screenie as I suddenly noticed something which helped me solve it.
you didnt tell me how to find the club, where do i look or where do i go?
HI jack brisen,
I can't seem to find your post that I forgot? No matter. Which club do you mean? There are 2;
1. The dance club called 'Trouw'. It is in the Bijlmer and opens up with a flyer you find in the streets or on the message board.
2. The strip club (guessing you are looking for this one?) You can get a job here by meeting Raul. You can meet Raul by dancing in the club (Trouw) with Looks 35+ and a party dress. It is a random event so you may need to dance a few times. A girl notices you and gives a card which allows you to meet Raul. He will wnat to see dancemoves. In order to increase pole dancing skills the dance school in the city center needs to be visited. Once high enough (25) you can get Lizzy to work in the strip club.

Gl
BurningSun

Last edited:
Reactions: jack brisen

krnzone

Jul 10, 2019
Hey, i work in library, and i get to point where Patricia told me that i need: "A, you want to keep working here which is great. B, you will need a BSN number which you can easily get at the City Hall which is pretty close to the library. C, you'll need a bank account. There are many banks around, but I know that the one at the great shopping center is not so difficult in opening new accounts for non-Dutch-residents, so I think that is your best bet " so i can keep working there.
How do i do it ? I cant find City Hall nor any Bank.
Thanks.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Is there a way to decrease Luck and Morale? Mine is sitting at 82 and cant seem to figure out how to lower it

Regarding Bianca - seems like I met her in the park, since i got her as contact. Whats the requirement for the beach encounter?

Last edited:

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Hi @noctred,
As you can see on the left side of the screen, something went wrong when updating your save-game.
1) Do you remember how old your save was?
2) Used any cheats? Cheats almost always cause issues with updating the game or at some other point in time.
3) You can always send me the save file and I can look at it to check what went wrong.
The save file is attached (directly prior to visiting the loanshark). A few other errors pop up as well if you keep going after getting kicked out of his office.

The save is around 4 hours old - it's a fresh game on 0.8.8.41. No cheats of any kind were used.

View attachment life-choices-20211127-115038.7z

Reactions: BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey, i work in library, and i get to point where Patricia told me that i need: "A, you want to keep working here which is great. B, you will need a BSN number which you can easily get at the City Hall which is pretty close to the library. C, you'll need a bank account. There are many banks around, but I know that the one at the great shopping center is not so difficult in opening new accounts for non-Dutch-residents, so I think that is your best bet " so i can keep working there.
How do i do it ? I cant find City Hall nor any Bank.
Thanks.
Hi krnzone,
The game at that point should tell you that there is no more progress to be made. You've reached the current end of the good path. You can't do those things yet. At 125 exp level, this message should have been displayed:
''- Placeholder Good path under development. $Name can keep working at the library indefinitely if she chose to become employed, but no further storyline at this time. - ''
I see now that that is far after the initial message. I will adjust that right now. Sorry for the mix up.
Is there a way to decrease Luck and Morale? Mine is sitting at 82 and cant seem to figure out how to lower it

Regarding Bianca - seems like I met her in the park, since i got her as contact. Whats the requirement for the beach encounter?
Hi decimad,
Lottery tickets at the mall will help a lot with decreasing Luck. Morale is easy to decrease and is also done automatically when e.g. Lizzy is having her period.
Yes, 2nd event with Bianca is the beach. Your Lizzy needs to be sunbathing nude and have Intel 10 or lower and Morale 50 or lower.
For anyone who likes to... optimize the grind-fest that is this game, here is .41 html file with back / forward history enabled
Hi Donny Ranistvenich
Thanks for sharing it with people.
Please note that using that button can result in errors that I cannot help anyone with. Could you add that to your post?
The save file is attached (directly prior to visiting the loanshark). A few other errors pop up as well if you keep going after getting kicked out of his office.

The save is around 4 hours old - it's a fresh game on 0.8.8.41. No cheats of any kind were used.
Hi noctred,
Thank you so much for the save file. I've been able to find out why it was doing that instantly with that save file. I've fixed this now for the next bug-release version which I will release tomorrow or on Monday.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: krnzone and noctred

Leilum

Sep 14, 2021
You must wait until you find the Flyer or get access to the Loan shark then go to him get Money from him wait the time pass to the point where you have pay him back say him then you dont have the money (even you have) he get angry and say you to find the Money regardless what you do.After when you leave him you are able to Work on the Streets.To avoid Random Rape from him when you have this part with the Working on streets go direct again to him and pay him back.He will let you in peace after and you can Work on the Streets/Park/beach by doing Handjobs at the start later then Blowjobs.
But remember Working on the Streets give you fast a lot of Money but your Reputation goes up real fast you become stupid when you do Blowjobs ( now i know why my last Girlfriend was a little bit stupid :) thanks BurningSun something new learned) and your Moral and many times your Health go to the bottom.At some point when you do it to much you get addict to Cum and then happen a lot of time that you make all for free
Its dont works in beta version...
I hope this has been fixed.

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Started a new game after not playing for awhile, and stumbled on the briefcase full of money at the beach. Took it, naturally, and noticed I had a new debt counter ($5050). I'm noticing some odd issues, now.
1) Never get a formal introduction to Faroud, this way. Just a debt note and you suddenly know he's in Amstd. North.
2) Debt day counter sometimes goes "negative," until I can talk to Faroud(sp?) on a Saturday
3) Faroud's dialogue seems to suggest I'm a street worker, and if I don't pay him then it's the usual game end.
4) "Paying off" the debt doesn't deduct money, and Faroud expects the same payment in 7 days (repeat ad infinitum).

It's not game-breaking, but it seems like an unnecessary loop that just requires I keep $5050 on hand.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Fitness 48. Go to the wellfare center, hire a personal trainer, raise my fitness to 53

After two weeks, without any training, not dance lessons, nothing, my fitness stays at 53, without going down

Disarace

Nov 3, 2017
So how do i get Lizzy to go full slut mode? I mean prostitution events at the beach/town. Haven't played in a while. And why she resist groping events at the dance club even tho i have 0 int, 0 dignity and 50 something sexexp? Do i need to do something else on top of that or is that just how those events are?

jsrf

Jun 30, 2017
So how do i get Lizzy to go full slut mode? I mean prostitution events at the beach/town. Haven't played in a while. And why she resist groping events at the dance club even tho i have 0 int, 0 dignity and 50 something sexexp? Do i need to do something else on top of that or is that just how those events are?
Raise liberty, lower dignity and luck.
Liberty is her desire to actually do lewd things.
Dignity prevents her from doing the most degrading things.

bradbrown404

Apr 18, 2020
Hello,

My save don't work after "Update Me!"

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected token '{'<<set $Debt = [ {owner: "Henry", amount: 0, left: 0, due: 0, trig: false, payday: "Thu", days: 0, paid: false, missed: 0, counter: 0}, {owner: "Mo", amount: 0, left: 0, due: 0, trig: false, payday: "Sun", days: 0, paid: false, missed: 0, counter: 0} {owner: "Faoud", amount: 0, left: 0, due: 0, trig: false, payday: "Sat", days: 0, paid: false, missed: 0, counter: 0} {owner: "Leo", amount: 0, left: 0, due: 0, trig: false, payday: "", days: 0, paid: false, missed: 0, counter: 0} ]>>

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')<<set $Debt[0].left to $RentDue; $Debt[0].days to $PayDays; $Debt[0].due to $RentPlus>>

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')<<set $Debt[0].paid to true>>

Save is attached, thanks.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes