BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
After the Willem pimp route , I quit the library job but I am unable to go outside.Does anyone have this problem?
Its Ending 11. But its glitched.Anyone know why?
Hi appukutta,
That indeed sounds like a bug. Strange how these endings suddenly bug out. Not sure what in this update could cause that.
Are you able to send me your save game so I can check it directly myself?
Its dont works in beta version...
I hope this has been fixed.
Hey Leilum,
Yes this should have been fixed.
Started a new game after not playing for awhile, and stumbled on the briefcase full of money at the beach. Took it, naturally, and noticed I had a new debt counter ($5050). I'm noticing some odd issues, now.
1) Never get a formal introduction to Faroud, this way. Just a debt note and you suddenly know he's in Amstd. North.
2) Debt day counter sometimes goes "negative," until I can talk to Faroud(sp?) on a Saturday
3) Faroud's dialogue seems to suggest I'm a street worker, and if I don't pay him then it's the usual game end.
4) "Paying off" the debt doesn't deduct money, and Faroud expects the same payment in 7 days (repeat ad infinitum).

It's not game-breaking, but it seems like an unnecessary loop that just requires I keep $5050 on hand.
Hey PrinceGriss,
The bag of money is something I had been working on, but was unable to finish. It can only trigger if a certain variable is set to -100000000. I don't understand why it still triggered for you. I've now removed it completely for the next bug release version.
Fitness 48. Go to the wellfare center, hire a personal trainer, raise my fitness to 53

After two weeks, without any training, not dance lessons, nothing, my fitness stays at 53, without going down
HI bolondro2,
I think I have an idea why it is not yet slowly going down, but to check it I would need your save. Could you send it to me?
how do i fidn any location?? im going everywhere and cant find club or gym anywhere!!!
Hi redwolf567,
Most locations are available from the start. Only locations that are not are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that helps. If you are wondering about anything else, or if I forgot a location, let me know.
People. I see Mo's event in the changelogs. But how to start this chain of events with Mo?
Hi Nimonys,
Start to work at the flower shop. Follow the story and you will meet Mo at some point. Be aware that it is a slow burn game with a slow progressing story. It may be too slow for you. Just saying.

Have fun
BurningSun

Reactions: PrinceGriss

Sunshine999

Oct 5, 2017
Hi BurningSun,

If you visit Donny for the Faoud job, but in the past you did some modelling with Donny then abandoned that path, you'll have a blank page.

This is because when you leave the modelling path $Donny is set as -1 but the passage "Studio" only checks $Donny = 0 and $Donny > 1

There should be another check for $Donny = -1 in that passage.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi BurningSun,

If you visit Donny for the Faoud job, but in the past you did some modelling with Donny then abandoned that path, you'll have a blank page.

This is because when you leave the modelling path $Donny is set as -1 but the passage "Studio" only checks $Donny = 0 and $Donny > 1

There should be another check for $Donny = -1 in that passage.
Hi Sunshine999,
You are right. I've corrected this for the next Bug release.
Thanks a lot.
BurningSun

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Dancing school bugged. Go there change into dancing outfit - Not 1 option to sign up or join any class. very frustrating.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Dancing school bugged. Go there change into dancing outfit - Not 1 option to sign up or join any class. very frustrating.
Hi dav121,
I just tested this and for me it works. Are you sure you are there at the right time? Pole dancing classes start at 16:00.
Hello, library job gets black screen after I raised my lib exp and science as Patricia said
Hey Trololol85,
Can you please tell me at what Library EXP level Lizzy is? Is it 125+ by any chance?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Most posibly you are late. You can only join the classes if you are changed before 8:05 of before 16:05, weekdays. The only classes that are implemented are pole dancing classes.

Reactions: dav121

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Thank you very much.
Found the save file and ran it through and it won't allow me to change variables!
Ah well...
If the changes doesn't take affect the variable is maybe present in several locations.
Not sure which one you want to change, but take money as an example.
In most games the variable name for money is the same all over, for quests, store income, job income for other NPCs etc.
The save game seem to be in most games in json-format so everything is a long string divided by blocks.
So search for money and see how many places it appears, change the value you recognise as your income.
Say you have $69 and want to change it to $1337. see where money is 69

If you attach your save game and the value/type you want to change I'll have a look at it.

The site is extremely slow at the moment for me and has been the whole weekend.
So it might take a while until I respond.

Reactions: dav121

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
Hi appukutta,
That indeed sounds like a bug. Strange how these endings suddenly bug out. Not sure what in this update could cause that.
Are you able to send me your save game so I can check it directly myself?

Hey Leilum,
Yes this should have been fixed.

Hey PrinceGriss,
The bag of money is something I had been working on, but was unable to finish. It can only trigger if a certain variable is set to -100000000. I don't understand why it still triggered for you. I've now removed it completely for the next bug release version.

HI bolondro2,
I think I have an idea why it is not yet slowly going down, but to check it I would need your save. Could you send it to me?

Hi redwolf567,
Most locations are available from the start. Only locations that are not are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that helps. If you are wondering about anything else, or if I forgot a location, let me know.

Hi Nimonys,
Start to work at the flower shop. Follow the story and you will meet Mo at some point. Be aware that it is a slow burn game with a slow progressing story. It may be too slow for you. Just saying.

Have fun
BurningSun
I found the entrance hall stuff but no bus to take me to them! ok update it activated 3 days after finding the leaflet

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
HI bolondro2,

BurningSun
I have no save of the moment I post the bug, but I have been able to recreate it.

You get 3 saves. first one, Fitness 50 before going to the personal trainer. Second one, Fitness 55 after breaking Lizzy ass in a hard day work. 3rd one, a lazzy week later, no yoga, no running, no personal trainer, no dancing classes. Still fitness 55

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I have no save of the moment I post the bug, but I have been able to recreate it.

You get 3 saves. first one, Fitness 50 before going to the personal trainer. Second one, Fitness 55 after breaking Lizzy ass in a hard day work. 3rd one, a lazzy week later, no yoga, no running, no personal trainer, no dancing classes. Still fitness 55
Hi bolondro2,
Thanks a lot for the save files and putting so much time in it. Much appreciated.
After testing all three files, I can happily say, it is working as intended. The Fitness stat is checked every Sunday. If Lizzy has done enough exercises for her level of Fitness (around 50 once a week) nothing happens, but if she hasn't done any exercise, then it drops a little.
All three save files it happens, on the 2nd Sunday.

Cheers
BurningSun

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Hi dav121,
I just tested this and for me it works. Are you sure you are there at the right time? Pole dancing classes start at 16:00.
No sooner than I posted I arrived 1 hour early for the pole dancing and the option to wait for the start of class showed up.
Thanks for the reply

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any walkthrough? This game have quite lot of branches and routes. And how do you do the paperwork for Patricia?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Yes actually. I'm guessing it's shouldn't be more than 100?
Is there any walkthrough? This game have quite lot of branches and routes. And how do you do the paperwork for Patricia?
Hi Trololol85,
No it is fine to go over. In principle it could go as high as 1,000. However, in the version you have I forgot to add one check, causing the black screen. In the new to be released bug version (V0.8.8.42) it will be fixed.
Thanks for confirming it was at 125!
No walktrhough at the moment sorry. At some point (When Amsterdam is 'finished') I will make one.
No sooner than I posted I arrived 1 hour early for the pole dancing and the option to wait for the start of class showed up.
Thanks for the reply
Hi dav121,
Great, good to hear. I need to rework that area really. It is a little bit complicated how it is coded right now. On to the to-do list lol.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: StonedFish
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes