Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I get errors if she gets raped by loanshark and gets thrown out naked.
Post the errors so the dev can take a look and fix.

Also, I thought there was a changing room at the beach? I have bought a bikini for her, but the game still thinks she doesn't have one. What is currently considered a bikini? Or is it dependent on stats as to what she can and cannot wear?

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
hey, BurningSun

Weed aducation is broken i think....
I have permanent stats 'High 8%,' and 'Liberal 98 +1'... And I cant cure it in Health Clinic.
Hi Leilum,
This one again? Damn. Okay I'll investigate it again. Thank you for the save!
Do you mean addiction?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Post the errors so the dev can take a look and fix.

Also, I thought there was a changing room at the beach? I have bought a bikini for her, but the game still thinks she doesn't have one. What is currently considered a bikini? Or is it dependent on stats as to what she can and cannot wear?
Hey Sorter,
Thanks a lot for those typos. Jeez some of them are ancient. I mean 'have been there for like years' lol.
Fixed them all.
There is a changingroom. You are the second person mentionng this. Did you start as a beach girl? Do you know which bikini you bought?
Thanks!
I get errors if she gets raped by loanshark and gets thrown out naked.
Hey kodial79,
I know and I've fixed it in the new version (V0.8.8.42) which will be released soon.

Cheers
BurningSun

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
The ancient dreg has resurfaced LOL

Yes, I did start as Beach Girl and chose these two. 1638129183761.png
I will keep looking for bugs and typos.

ElWatcher

Aug 18, 2019
I am also having an issue with a bikini. Unlocked the health club relatively early on, bought the top right bikini in the above screenshot, and if I try to go to either the pool or the sauna, clicking on the bikini does nothing. Can only go back to main entrance.

Is there another requirement to go swimming other than the bikini?

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
One thing I've noticed is that the city pee events don't have their videos working. Not sure if it's been brought up yet.

Also how do the city bianca events work? I got a dress on and have fuckall for luck, morale, and int. Been walking between places but iunno if that's the place to find her or not.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun Apologies for the late response to your update. I has 2 saved games, attached, but neither updates correctly? Thanks in advance. Should I start again in the new version?

Last edited:

Asrann

Dec 1, 2019
Hi Asrann,
Could you please send me your save game?

Hi Acdcrockz,
Could you please send me your save game?

Hi naginixxdangelis,
Have dignity below 50 and don't wear panties.

Hi frepyou,
Have you tried the option 'not go through with it'?
I think the flower shop job has the most content at the moment, but it takes the longest. This is a slow-burn game which you may find grindy. Keep that in mind.
Have fun!

Hi beila.41,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to list the issues you encountered.
Toilet bug is fixed in the upcoming version.
The Henry rent issue I cannot quick-fix. I need longer for that, so it will need to wait a little.
Did the wildflower issue occur as follows:
1) go to sleep after 0:00
2) go to wrok & get instructed to get wildflowers
3) bring wildflowers
4) next day get message?

Will release V0.8.8.41 tonight which should fix a lot of bugs.

Cheers all
BurningSun
Hi BurningSun

Here is my save.

Thanks you.

BeatzMaze

Jul 7, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I'm doing the new Mo Route and I can't seem to find Faoud's apartment to pay the Fee even though I'm already in North Amsterdam.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
The ancient dreg has resurfaced LOL

Yes, I did start as Beach Girl and chose these two.
I will keep looking for bugs and typos.
Hi Sorter,
I think I found the issue. Well, I found a few issues and I think I've now been able to sort this completely. Both the dressingroom/booth at the beach as well as the Sp, had similar issues due to the same coding issues. Fingers crossed I got it fixed now. I'm testing it and I expect to release the new update tomorrow.
I am also having an issue with a bikini. Unlocked the health club relatively early on, bought the top right bikini in the above screenshot, and if I try to go to either the pool or the sauna, clicking on the bikini does nothing. Can only go back to main entrance.

Is there another requirement to go swimming other than the bikini?
Hi ElWatcher,
It really is just a bug. There are no other requirements.
One thing I've noticed is that the city pee events don't have their videos working. Not sure if it's been brought up yet.

Also how do the city bianca events work? I got a dress on and have fuckall for luck, morale, and int. Been walking between places but iunno if that's the place to find her or not.
Hi xeivous,
Are none of them working? Or do you sometimes see working images?

The Bianca events are chronological. So you must complete them in a particular order.
Maybe that helps?
BurningSun Apologies for the late response to your update. I has 2 saved games, attached, but neither updates correctly? Thanks in advance. Should I start again in the new version?
Hi BBZ01,
Thank you for this. I found a small typo (a missing ',') which caused your issue. It will be fixed in the new version.
Hi BurningSun

Here is my save.
Thanks you.
Hi Asrann,
Thanks a lot. With my current build these bugs are fixed when I press the 'Update me' button.
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I'm doing the new Mo Route and I can't seem to find Faoud's apartment to pay the Fee even though I'm already in North Amsterdam.
Hi BeatzMaze,
Check out the Bijlmer instead ;)

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: BBZ01

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Are none of them working? Or do you sometimes see working images?

The Bianca events are chronological. So you must complete them in a particular order.
I never see working images for the city pee events. The ones in the park work fine.

Also that list helps a bit. I'm not sure if the fountain event is throwing a coin in or the drinking fountain tease one or something new though. Also what reqs are there besides the dress?

Oct 1, 2017
Couple of questions.

1. What does the pole dancing skill need to be at to work at the strip club? I got the initial invite, got the card to practice, have my pole dancing skill up to 140 and still nothing. Am I going to the right dancing class? The one in City Center at 1600? Am I supposed to be doing something other than going to the club to trigger the next event? Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong (if anything).

2. Is there any option to actually get into a relationship? Or is it all just currently if Lizzy wants to bang, it either has to be through a sleazy whore session, rape, or one night stand?

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
When I start version 0.8.8.40 or 41, my list of saves is empty. This has not happened before, for previous updates. I still see the saves using version 0.8.8.30. So, I load the game using 0.8.8.32 save to file, and then load from file in 0.8.8.40/41. I get no useful links, almost every interactive UI element is replaced by error messages (the update button didn't solve the issue).

LifeChoices-0.8.8.30-to-40-update-bug.png

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have tried starting a new game and encounter all of the problems mentioned by others as well (dead ends). But, it would be nice to use previous saves.

LucasK86

Jul 17, 2017
Hmmm.....I have a problem with club owner. By mistake I go to him twice at same night. I load autosave, and it didnt trigger for new save.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
I can't manage to meet Mo with the flowershop. I do get to the point where I need to take over because Helen is suddenly gone, but I can't get Mo to show up.
Also do I take the promotion yes or no?

Sep 29, 2019
i had the same problem but for me he show up for 3 Days and then disappear and was never see again.For me it fix after i start again a new Game and make again all the part to reach Mo and it work not sure but seams that something is wrong with his story that break it.but strange it dont do it always

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I can't manage to meet Mo with the flowershop. I do get to the point where I need to take over because Helen is suddenly gone, but I can't get Mo to show up.
Yes take the promotion, Mo comes later on in the story.

Reactions: BurningSun

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
is there a good ending ?
Umm... Not sure I'd like a "good ending"; good events yes absolutely (living with boyfriend/girlfriend etc) but nice to simply continue rather than restart sometimes... Guess it depends how far down the line they are... Anyway I'll leave this in BurningSun's capable hands.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I never see working images for the city pee events. The ones in the park work fine.

Also that list helps a bit. I'm not sure if the fountain event is throwing a coin in or the drinking fountain tease one or something new though. Also what reqs are there besides the dress?
Hi xeivous,
Found the issue. Thanks for letting me know.

Sorry, it is not really a fountain. I always thought it was somehow, but it isn't. It happens in the evening and it is the event where Lizzy decides to sit down for a minute to rest. That event can trigger one of the new Bianca events.
You need to have met her the other two times I mentioned in my earlier post and wear a dress and have low morale 60- and low Intel 10-.

Hope that helps.
Couple of questions.

1. What does the pole dancing skill need to be at to work at the strip club? I got the initial invite, got the card to practice, have my pole dancing skill up to 140 and still nothing. Am I going to the right dancing class? The one in City Center at 1600? Am I supposed to be doing something other than going to the club to trigger the next event? Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong (if anything).

2. Is there any option to actually get into a relationship? Or is it all just currently if Lizzy wants to bang, it either has to be through a sleazy whore session, rape, or one night stand?
Hi imnotaperviswear,
It needs to be only 25 or more. There is only one place, so you've done it right.
Have you met Raul and has he told you to take lessons? You ended that first and then show him your moves before he invites you to work at the strip club.

No real relationships at this time. There is the beginning with Summer. It was introduced in this version, where you need to meet her a number of times at the beach and build the relationship. Summer will become more interesting in one of the next updates after Paris.
BurningSun You work fast good sir!
Hi Sorter,
Well..... I believe many people here think otherwise :)
When I start version 0.8.8.40 or 41, my list of saves is empty. This has not happened before, for previous updates. I still see the saves using version 0.8.8.30. So, I load the game using 0.8.8.32 save to file, and then load from file in 0.8.8.40/41. I get no useful links, almost every interactive UI element is replaced by error messages (the update button didn't solve the issue).

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have tried starting a new game and encounter all of the problems mentioned by others as well (dead ends). But, it would be nice to use previous saves.
Hi Ahree5sa,
Having no more saves is nothing that I have done purposefully. Nothing in the core of the game was changed and with me all saves are still there. So I can't help you with that one I'm afraid.

A brand new game should not give you many dead ends at all. The most dead ends that were described would take some time to get to. Anyway, your saves should work, but I've learned now that some saves indeed cannot be updated. It is mainly due to the area Lizzy is in and due to the variables that were added/changed/updated.
Keep your saves for now and wait for my next bug-release update. If you can make the saves in the local shop or when Lizzy is watching TV for example.
The reason for this is that in those areas, hardly any stats are being read by the game when updating it. Sorry for the hassle!
gow do u fuck th loan shark?
Hi Dracula21,
Hmmm.....I have a problem with club owner. By mistake I go to him twice at same night. I load autosave, and it didnt trigger for new save.
Hi LucasK86,
Do you remember what he said?
Also, he should be at the club every weekend between 21:00 & 0:00. Let me know if he doesn't.
Hi impulse32,
You start meeting Mo at Flowerexp 40.
Then at 43, 44, 51 and lots of more times after that.
Yes take the promo.
i had the same problem but for me he show up for 3 Days and then disappear and was never see again.For me it fix after i start again a new Game and make again all the part to reach Mo and it work not sure but seams that something is wrong with his story that break it.but strange it dont do it always
Hi GladiusVictorius,
Sounds like it iw working as intended, unless you are now at 60+ flowerexp and still not have met him again. Or, not go to meet him and reject his gifts.
Umm... Not sure I'd like a "good ending"; good events yes absolutely (living with boyfriend/girlfriend etc) but nice to simply continue rather than restart sometimes... Guess it depends how far down the line they are... Anyway I'll leave this in BurningSun's capable hands.
Hi BBZ01,
There will be some good endings and some good events which will not end the game. Just like the bad ones.

Cheers
BurningSun

PS: It is taking me a little longer to fix all the bugs as the debt system and a few other things really are deeply rooted in the game. Hopefully by tomorrow I can get the new bug release out. Fingers crossed.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes