BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi all,

V0.8.8.42 is out now. It fixes several bugs. Thanks to all who have contributed to finding these bugs.

Please note; If you update the game, please makes sure you save your game in a small area (With this I mean where hardly anything happens. E.g. the local shop is a good one.)

GL & Have fun
BurningSun

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
V0.8.8.42 is out now. It fixes several bugs. Thanks to all who have contributed to finding these bugs.
Fixes the not increase of rent?

That bug it´s a game killer for me. One of the aspects of the game that I enjoy the most are the resource (mainly time) management, and with rent fixed at 140$, it´s too easy to play

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Re Raul; Have you really tried all options? Not on this screen, but that first time? I don't think so :p

EDIT: I can see from that screenie that you've not taken the right course of action that first time..
Umm... OK I found an earlier save and ran through again trying all the options. Lizzy is at coke addiction level 5 and I tried all 3 options available. (Screen 1).
1. Raul gives her a dance school card & Lizzy is back in the club. (Screen 2.2).
2. Using the pole Lizzy gets 2 choices. The 1st leads to the appointment at Cassa Rosso (presumably for the try out). (Screen 2.3).
3. If Lizzy takes the "sorry" route she ends up back in the club.
4. If she doesn't want to get involved she also ends up back in the club with the option to return (which I sent you earlier). (Screen 3).
Please advise.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Fixes the not increase of rent?

That bug it´s a game killer for me. One of the aspects of the game that I enjoy the most are the resource (mainly time) management, and with rent fixed at 140$, it´s too easy to play
Hi bolondro2,
Yes that bug should be fixed now.
Umm... OK I found an earlier save and ran through again trying all the options. Lizzy is at coke addiction level 5 and I tried all 3 options available. (Screen 1).
1. Raul gives her a dance school card & Lizzy is back in the club. (Screen 2.2).
2. Using the pole Lizzy gets 2 choices. The 1st leads to the appointment at Cassa Rosso (presumably for the try out). (Screen 2.3).
3. If Lizzy takes the "sorry" route she ends up back in the club.
4. If she doesn't want to get involved she also ends up back in the club with the option to return (which I sent you earlier). (Screen 3).
Please advise.
Hi@BBZ01,
Yes the above is all correct. Try those options and then return the next week.
GL

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Hi bolondro2,
Hi@BBZ01,
Yes the above is all correct. Try those options and then return the next week.
GL
OK I tried taking the dance card and returning the following week (save 2 on the attached) and nothing happened other than another try out. Save 3 is where she returns after dancing on the pole and accepting the job?

Last edited:

netuttki

May 10, 2018
It is somewhat ironic that the Tourist Info office - the place directly targeted at people completely unfamiliar with the city and generally placed at places like large bus terminals, train stations, etc. - is a place one has to stumble upon by sheer luck.

But the rest of the updates are great, ran into one or two dead ends when taking a walk on the beach or swimming there, will try to find them again.

deadal

Mar 20, 2019
I have trouble working at the library:
-it open at 8
-the action to enter the library take 5 min, so i can be in at 8:05 at the earliest
-it is already "too late to start working"...

Is there a trick or a shortcut i miss?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
OK I tried taking the dance card and returning the following week (save 2 on the attached) and nothing happened other than another try out. Save 3 is where she returns after dancing on the pole and accepting the job?
Hey BBZ01,
You still have not tried all options completely. I've given you the answers already, so re-read my posts again.
Btw: I play-tested this moments ago and it triggers straight away if done right.
There are an awful number of spelling errors in that sequence and the pathing of certain video's has changed, so I corrected those for the next update.
It means that you can trigger it, but you will not see the correct videos if you get there in the end.
So even if you can't find the little nugget, you still helped me to fix some issues with it :)
It is somewhat ironic that the Tourist Info office - the place directly targeted at people completely unfamiliar with the city and generally placed at places like large bus terminals, train stations, etc. - is a place one has to stumble upon by sheer luck.

But the rest of the updates are great, ran into one or two dead ends when taking a walk on the beach or swimming there, will try to find them again.
Hi netuttki, yes that is a good point. Hmm I'll think about it if I need to change that or not.

Would love to hear about the dead ends you ran into. If you remember anything about it let me know.
I have trouble working at the library:
-it open at 8
-the action to enter the library take 5 min, so i can be in at 8:05 at the earliest
-it is already "too late to start working"...

Is there a trick or a shortcut i miss?
Hi deadal,
If for example Lizzy wakes up at say 06:30, has a shower (takes roughly 30-45 min) and do some make up if needed, she can simply press the 'go-to-work-button' on the left side of the screen and she will be on time. (I'm assuming you are not playing on hard)
To get her to wake up earlier, buy an alarm at the mall, and don't forget to set it.

GL
BurningSun

Reactions: deadal

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
You still have not tried all options completely. I've given you the answers already, so re-read my posts again.
Umm... OK no worries I just wanted to play test the Raul event for you... Found it :). Spoiler:
I haven't bothered about spelling but happy to let you know (email) if you wish? Also happy to playtest from time to time if it would assist? Just let me know.

Last edited:

beila.41

Jul 20, 2020
Re dead ends:
- at least one place where $trans is use instead of $Trance (capital T) gives error/dead end. i guess the other places with the same error as well
- tourist shop. one of the initial encounters is a dead end, Update missing in that one ? (certainly doesn't have one while the other tow have)

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
why cant I access to strip club and summer/bibi/madiba? my look is 40 dignity 1 liberal 89 what should i do to unlock these

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Some issues with version 42

1.- In previous versions, if you face Faoud Mo disapears. In this one, I have faced Faud, send to Donny, but still Mo apears and pretend to be in love with you. That works as intended??. First save atqached correspond to this situation

2.- I get stuck with the Stedelijk Museum . If I try to go to the sex museum i go to the Stedelijk Museum . Second Save

3- If I try to go with a canal Tour or a city tour I also get sended to the Stedelijk Museum. 3rd save

4.- And, lastly, but not surprisingly, if I take the bus to the museums, I always end in..... Stedelijk Museum . 4th save

Stedelijk Museum RULEZ!!!

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
Hey Leilum,
I finally found this issue and fixed it for the next version. Thanks a lot for bringing it to my attention again and for the savefile.

Hi sin138,
Keep in mind that the Willem route is eventually a dead end route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that helps.

Hi BBZ01,
YW. What do you mean with update spoiler? For this bug release fix?

Hello imnotaperviswear,
That is fine. You should be able to visit Raul every Saturday between 21:00 & 00:00.

Cheers
BurningSun
Thank you that was helpful. When you mean dead end, do you mean there will be an ending, like with Mo or the Balan's job?

PALADINO3

Jun 25, 2018
I had a problem in Summer's relationship, I don't know how much is done but when I went to meet her at the beach the page ended up in a dead end, I already have 12 relationship points with her.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Well I got the Bianca events to work. Gotta say that i really do enjoy her content and hope for more lesbian stuff in general in the future.

In that vein, any chance of lesbian encounters being able to take our virginity?

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
bug at summer beach event - after choose yes I think so (confirm friendship), next day summer beach event link leads to blank page.

bug at wellness center pool event - Amsterdam/Spa/Pool/PoolFun13.webm not found
text using that missing file:
You take a walk around the pool as you love the vibe it gives from the sound of the water and the people enjoying it.
As you walk along the pool you enjoy watching people enjoying the pool in their own special and sometimes weird way.
After a slow casual walk around the pool you are back where you started.

got some questions tho, about donny beach event:
'Omg omg what should I do? I really don't want to inhale this white stuff, do I?'
should I = no more content currently
Don't want to = end of donny beach event path
white stuff, do I? = leads to bad end
am I right about those? can Lizzy switch from other jobs to model after this path? kinda forgot how it works.
Thank you!

one more bug - madiba event always comes with double set of command line, might wanna get rid of that extra one.

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Umm... OK no worries I just wanted to play test the Raul event for you... Found it :) I haven't bothered about spelling but happy to let you know (email) if you wish? Also happy to playtest from time to time if it would assist? Just let me know.
Hi BBZ01,
Sorry, maybe I sounded harsh? Wasn't intentional. It is just that I don't like to explain these kind of things in detail as I think it is up to the players to find the little things here and there. Didn't think of it at all as you doing a playtest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remember I found many issues there so don't expect too much :)
I'll likely do wish that ;)
Re dead ends:
- at least one place where $trans is use instead of $Trance (capital T) gives error/dead end. i guess the other places with the same error as well
- tourist shop. one of the initial encounters is a dead end, Update missing in that one ? (certainly doesn't have one while the other tow have)
Question: First time i had wild flower event in the park on a wednesday!?!? bug or feature?
Hi beila.41,
-Found the dead end issues of $trans. I really have done a thorough sweep now (did last time as well so that ain't saying much haha) and found 3 instances of $trans. Should be $Trans.
-One of the possible dead ends also found and fixed.
-The wildflower events should always be on the day itself. Never a day later. So get the assignment and then turn in the flowers or not, but it ends there. Do you have a save of that?
why cant I access to strip club and summer/bibi/madiba? my look is 40 dignity 1 liberal 89 what should i do to unlock these
Hi Whore2U,
The game is a slow-burn game and not all locations/possible scenarios are available from the start. The strip club for example needs a series of events to unlock. Summer & Madiba 1st encounters require a random chance to trigger. Bibi needs to be unlocked through Henry storyline.
I can write all those requirements down, but I'm sorry, I'm not doing that again :) Have a look through this thread by using key search words and I'm sure you'll find some answers.
GL!
Some issues with version 42

1.- In previous versions, if you face Faoud Mo disapears. In this one, I have faced Faud, send to Donny, but still Mo apears and pretend to be in love with you. That works as intended??. First save atqached correspond to this situation

2.- I get stuck with the Stedelijk Museum . If I try to go to the sex museum i go to the Stedelijk Museum . Second Save

3- If I try to go with a canal Tour or a city tour I also get sended to the Stedelijk Museum. 3rd save

4.- And, lastly, but not surprisingly, if I take the bus to the museums, I always end in..... Stedelijk Museum . 4th save

Stedelijk Museum RULEZ!!!
Hi bolondro2,
1) Working on this at the moment. Thank you for letting me know.
2, 3, 4) These all have to do with the same issue; I left a tiny piece of test code in there. Duh!
Thanks for letting me know about these issues.
Thank you that was helpful. When you mean dead end, do you mean there will be an ending, like with Mo or the Balan's job?
Hi sin138,
Yes that is correct.
I had a problem in Summer's relationship, I don't know how much is done but when I went to meet her at the beach the page ended up in a dead end, I already have 12 relationship points with her.
Hi PALADINO3,
I found the issue. Fixed for the next version. Thanks for letting me know.
Well I got the Bianca events to work. Gotta say that i really do enjoy her content and hope for more lesbian stuff in general in the future.

In that vein, any chance of lesbian encounters being able to take our virginity?
Hi xeivous,
Great to hear you like it. I am going to slowly add more and more content of Bianca to the game.

Yes. I need to work on that. There are few encounters now that should do that check. I'd like to adjust those and fix 'm in the future.
bug at summer beach event - after choose yes I think so (confirm friendship), next day summer beach event link leads to blank page.

bug at wellness center pool event - Amsterdam/Spa/Pool/PoolFun13.webm not found
text using that missing file:
You take a walk around the pool as you love the vibe it gives from the sound of the water and the people enjoying it.
As you walk along the pool you enjoy watching people enjoying the pool in their own special and sometimes weird way.
After a slow casual walk around the pool you are back where you started.

got some questions tho, about donny beach event:
'Omg omg what should I do? I really don't want to inhale this white stuff, do I?'
should I = no more content currently
Don't want to = end of donny beach event path
white stuff, do I? = leads to bad end
am I right about those? can Lizzy switch from other jobs to model after this path? kinda forgot how it works.
Thank you!

one more bug - madiba event always comes with double set of command line, might wanna get rid of that extra one.
Hi HotPotLovers,
Yes it is the same bug PALADINO3 mentioned. Thanks for letting me know.
Corrected the missing link at the pool.
Yes you are correct regarding those options and their outcome.
Lizzy should be able to switch to a modelling career after this. I wonder though if with some of the changes I've made over time it still works.
What exactly do you mean with double command line? You two (blue) links to click on?

Thanks
BurningSun

Reactions: BBZ01
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes