BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun Loving the way the Summer relationship has started... As an aside lots of fascinating nature stuff while walking on the beach. Who'd have thought I'd be learning some nature stuff from a "smut" game :)!
Couple of questions: do you need to be in a bikini or can Lizzy be topless? Plus can you meet her elsewhere yet or just the beach? Really wetted my appetite for the next version.
Added a screenshot where it says you meet someone while walking on the beach and the next screen is black (recreated so I've also attached the save file).
Added a screenshot of an error when looking for wildflowers at the beach.
You may also want to check the "buff" Lizzy gets when working the street intoxicated as I had an old file which I updated where this happened sometimes but not always. Sorry I don't have it any more :(

Last edited:

beila.41

Jul 20, 2020
Bugs?
- when visiting sauna dignity goes up by 10. intended?
- no time passed when walking street unsuccessful. intended?

Request:
- curing in clinic set health at 100 or so. On hard mode that's a bit of a downer. Health up a little is fine, but not max please. No health bonus on hard probably also would be preferred by hard mode player in general i think

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
Hi HotPotLovers,
The Madiba events are repeatable, if Lizzy stays away from the booze. Else it stops after that 1st drugged incident.

Hi fzdudesome,
You should be able to go back to the Red Light District and walk into Mo's little window. If you do not have that option at the Red Light District, please let me know and even better, if you have a save file, add it to your post. It will help me find the error much, much quicker.

Hi @ beila.41,
Found the issue. It happens every time when Lizzy misses a day of work. For whatever reason the variable wildflowers was then pushed to a check. Shouldn't happen anymore in the next version.

Hi PinkKOalaPrime,
How many times have you experienced that? I've found three instances in total and done two sweeps on that variable ($trans). In the upcoming new version this bug should be fixed, but if you believe it is happening a lot, please let me know.
The issue at the VV shop is also fixed in the new version.

Cheers
BurningSun
i have a question for you
will pregnancy make its way to the game?
because it would give the condoms a use outside of preventing STD's

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Ok trying to get the henry option buuut its not working ... I know i am hitting the right things and even made a new game to test what to do but its still not giving me the options to have sex with henry :/ Any one have exactly what to do to get it stuck here. One of my games even got the route were i become a street whore and make alot of money but still even on that one cant get with henry.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Ok trying to get the henry option buuut its not working ... I know i am hitting the right things and even made a new game to test what to do but its still not giving me the options to have sex with henry :/ Any one have exactly what to do to get it stuck here. One of my games even got the route were i become a street whore and make alot of money but still even on that one cant get with henry.
do you have that let henry kiss or touch lizzy event or not? if you do triggered those already then it just need couple times with 1 option first, after that 2nd option would shows, just be bit patient about it as you can't rush it anyway.
or maybe you can try to tamper your save or use that SugarCube.State.variables I guess, just make sure you have file and saves backed up before trying anything.

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
do you have that let henry kiss or touch lizzy event or not? if you do triggered those already then it just need couple times with 1 option first, after that 2nd option would shows, just be bit patient about it as you can't rush it anyway.
or maybe you can try to tamper your save or use that SugarCube.State.variables I guess, just make sure you have file and saves backed up before trying anything.
Nope as far as touch goes only thing he does is hug, I try and do the option to get him to hug me that doesnt work so just keep doing the Being blunt opition which just keeps me going in loops

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Nope as far as touch goes only thing he does is hug, I try and do the option to get him to hug me that doesnt work so just keep doing the Being blunt opition which just keeps me going in loops
seems that you got it wrong. you should choose that 3rd option, not first 2, reload a save at that event and choose 3rd and you will see.

Reactions: BurningSun

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I'll let myself to answer this. Yes, pregnancy will appear in game. When? Maybe in 1 year at best. Dev said it will take a long time and at current pace it won't come soon. He said he is adding small changes to code in order to bring up pregnancy later.
Why does it take so long? The answer in pretty simple: If you built a huge game in twine, then adding something which should be integrated into existing material will be a real pain. That's why I advise devs to build such things as pregnancy from the beginning, even it it won't contain that much.

Reactions: BullRush77

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
I'll let myself to answer this. Yes, pregnancy will appear in game. When? Maybe in 1 year at best. Dev said it will take a long time and at current pace it won't come soon. He said he is adding small changes to code in order to bring up pregnancy later.
Why does it take so long? The answer in pretty simple: If you built a huge game in twine, then adding something which should be integrated into existing material will be a real pain. That's why I advise devs to build such things as pregnancy from the beginning, even it it won't contain that much.
thank you

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
well, that's weird, just load a old save to test, with I'll have a water thanks. , I still got end of content next week.
did I somehow miss a 3rd option?
Hi HotPotLovers,
I'm not sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I started in .40 and then updated to .42 part way through, not sure if that might have something to do with it. At one point I changed the Flower and Mo values to try and speed up the grind, but I found it skipped an event so I reset the values, and I might have done so incorrectly. What flag creates the link to the window in the RLD? It's just not there. File links to the start of the event where Mo shows takes you to the RLD.
Hi fzdudesome,
The main issue is using the cheat. The game checks a number of things along the way. Skipping some will result in not triggering some other ones. It is a snowball effect.
I have mentioned many times that cheating can and most likely will cause issues along the way. Especially storywise.
In order to try and save your save-file, try and set Mo to 65. I think that might make the option appear.

GL!
BurningSun Loving the way the Summer relationship has started... As an aside lots of fascinating nature stuff while walking on the beach. Who'd have thought I'd be learning some nature stuff from a "smut" game :)!
Couple of questions: do you need to be in a bikini or can Lizzy be topless? Plus can you meet her elsewhere yet or just the beach? Really wetted my appetite for the next version.
Added a screenshot where it says you meet someone while walking on the beach and the next screen is black (recreated so I've also attached the save file).
Added a screenshot of an error when looking for wildflowers at the beach.
You may also want to check the "buff" Lizzy gets when working the street intoxicated as I had an old file which I updated where this happened sometimes but not always. Sorry I don't have it any more :(
Hey BBZ01,
:) Summer just knows all that kind of stuff. Amazing isn't it? lol I enjoyed making the content which was nice I must say. There are more events, but due to a mistake in coding you can't see them now and you get that black screen. Is (hopefully) fixed in the next version.
To meet Summer, Lizzy must always wear a full bikini. no topless or nudity. Summer is a decent girl haha
So far Lizzy can only meet her in several locations on the beach.
Found the wildflower issue and fixed it.
Don't know what you mean with the buff sorry.
Bugs?
- when visiting sauna dignity goes up by 10. intended?
- no time passed when walking street unsuccessful. intended?

Request:
- curing in clinic set health at 100 or so. On hard mode that's a bit of a downer. Health up a little is fine, but not max please. No health bonus on hard probably also would be preferred by hard mode player in general i think
Hi beila.41,
-I can't recreate to 10 dignity increase bug. Does it happen every time? Which sauna? Men's, women's or mixed?
-Fixed the no time passing.
-The following line is now in the changelog of the next version re the Health.
Hi PinkKOalaPrime,
Short but simple: Yes
Long and complicated: Yes, but.... . blah blah blah it takes a lot of time and I do mean a lot a lot a lot. See below for an explanation.
will try but kind of doubt it
Hi JFox1991,
I don't ;)
Hi Aromabish,
The code I built at the start. It is in already and has always been. It is very easy to code that (easy I say now after these years of coding the game. When I started... ughh not so much).
Lizzy can already get pregnant in the game right now. There are checks in already that will mark the moment it happens etc.
There are even quite a lot of events in as well, but that is the crux. Try to think about all the different events in let's say the city when walking about. There are over 60 different events with even more sub-variations and choices. Now not all of them would need a check on pregnancy, but many do. Now think of the entire game and I think you'll start to understand the amount of work that needs to be done to implement it for all events and scenario's.
Then realize that becoming pregnant does nothing if no one would comment on it, if none of the events would actually be any different, if none of the images would be different.

The implementation of that is gigantic. And then I'm not talking about the aftermath (like the baby itself), the influences of you , the player (like getting an abortion mid scenario of the photo shoot for example. Does Donny react? How many days is the player ill/unable to work etc etc etc.

It is not just a variable to turn on or off. That is easy. There is just so.... much.... more....

Hope you get why it is taking so long. Lastly I'd like to add that I will achieve it, BUT I want to implement a few other things first.

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: BBZ01 and beila.41

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Hi HotPotLovers,
I'm not sure.
Hi BuringSun,
I got a screenshot this time,
madiba bug.png
you can see that I did encountered that photoshoot, still next sat I got end of content line, that why I kinda think it might buged. But based on what you have discribed, it dosen't matter on content base for me, it's fine. Thank you for explaination.

BTW, could you plz elaborate how to trigger events with loanshark other than not enough money to pay so he rape lizzy and come to find lizzy from time to time to make lizzy suck or fuck? I thought there should be events like associate with donny (which I assume only trigger on model job route right?) and good/bad endings which I somehow couldn't trigger, and is there more event that I didn't know of? Thx.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Don't know what you mean with the buff sorry.
Hi BurningSun I mean when Lizzy is working as an intoxicated Prostitute (drink or drugs) and is offered some by the customer. In my old saved game (updated) some events included the increased intoxication and level of desire for drink or drugs but not all of them. In some she's given a breezer but the text says she drunk it. Just a thought for a quick check...

Thanks re Summer & yes I enjoyed the content :). In addition to the black screen issue I've noticed that meeting her while sleeping still works but the relationship points are stuck on 12 (full bikini)? However, Lizzy subsequently went for a walk topless and drew a flower when Summer appeared and interacted with Lizzy increasing the relationship to 14?

Also met Bibi and also James (also gave Lizzy entry into the club instead of the notice/flyer) at the beach when they applied sun cream to Lizzy; potential relationships :)?

Also noting your comments re pregnancy & I guess from this that you intend to add pregnant pictures vids if Lizzy goes past 3 months and restrict some activities (club comes to mind) from this stage?:) I'm not sure if this sounds simplistic but in the stats there is a daily total of various sex acts so instead of making individual checks per event couldn't you simply add an end of day check if any "fucked" or "creampies" occurred? If "fucked" only (no creampie) do a modified luck check in case there as an "accident" (late pull out). Then if the check fails do a 2nd luck check for pregnancy. If a "creampie" do a modified luck check against possession and use of condoms (if "use" is ticked) to see if the condom was used or broke. Then if it broke or wasn't used do a luck check for pregnancy. Not perfect but I'd guess easier to code?
As for reactions of her employer, I guess that the flower and library (good routes) would provide support. The cleaner job I wouldn't think would care so long as she worked. As for Donny I guess he could fire her or have a pregnant girl fetish;)? If you don't want the game to get too complicated she has a good pregnancy and her sick days are on the days she isn't working with a luck check on non-work days (implemented in a similar to if Lizzy's health is low currently but can't be fixed by drinking water).
Once given birth (outside of a happy end) I'd guess that it could be incorporated in the game as a cost (childcare nappies food etc). This could simply be an arbitrary figure or as an alternative Lizzy gives her child up for adoption?

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Sorry, another post... There was an error when Mo makes his move and Lizzy is a virgin and asks him to be patient.
Is there any activity yet at the park bench or male sauna please?

Last edited:

PALADINO3

Jun 25, 2018
When will the next bugfix come out?

I would also like to ask if you plan to have shemale content? I really enjoyed the new relationship with Summer and I think maybe It can have something like that but with a shemale like Vicats has.

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Another problem that im running into is a minor anoyance but nothing major i guess. But when ever you brush up on makup in the Bajim area or what ever it teleports you back the center area .

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi BuringSun,
I got a screenshot this time,
View attachment 1538494
you can see that I did encountered that photoshoot, still next sat I got end of content line, that why I kinda think it might buged. But based on what you have discribed, it dosen't matter on content base for me, it's fine. Thank you for explaination.

BTW, could you plz elaborate how to trigger events with loanshark other than not enough money to pay so he rape lizzy and come to find lizzy from time to time to make lizzy suck or fuck? I thought there should be events like associate with donny (which I assume only trigger on model job route right?) and good/bad endings which I somehow couldn't trigger, and is there more event that I didn't know of? Thx.
Hey HotPotLovers,
Hmm I'll look into it. The weekly shoot should be repeatable.
There are no links between the loan shark and Donny. You can only get a dead end with the loan shark, or get the random 'meet & greets' if Lizzy has not paid on time. There is nothing else I'm afraid.
Hi BurningSun I mean when Lizzy is working as an intoxicated Prostitute (drink or drugs) and is offered some by the customer. In my old saved game (updated) some events included the increased intoxication and level of desire for drink or drugs but not all of them. In some she's given a breezer but the text says she drunk it. Just a thought for a quick check...

Thanks re Summer & yes I enjoyed the content :). In addition to the black screen issue I've noticed that meeting her while sleeping still works but the relationship points are stuck on 12 (full bikini)? However, Lizzy subsequently went for a walk topless and drew a flower when Summer appeared and interacted with Lizzy increasing the relationship to 14?

Also met Bibi and also James (also gave Lizzy entry into the club instead of the notice/flyer) at the beach when they applied sun cream to Lizzy; potential relationships :)?

Also noting your comments re pregnancy & I guess from this that you intend to add pregnant pictures vids if Lizzy goes past 3 months and restrict some activities (club comes to mind) from this stage?:) I'm not sure if this sounds simplistic but in the stats there is a daily total of various sex acts so instead of making individual checks per event couldn't you simply add an end of day check if any "fucked" or "creampies" occurred? If "fucked" only (no creampie) do a modified luck check in case there as an "accident" (late pull out). Then if the check fails do a 2nd luck check for pregnancy. If a "creampie" do a modified luck check against possession and use of condoms (if "use" is ticked) to see if the condom was used or broke. Then if it broke or wasn't used do a luck check for pregnancy. Not perfect but I'd guess easier to code?
As for reactions of her employer, I guess that the flower and library (good routes) would provide support. The cleaner job I wouldn't think would care so long as she worked. As for Donny I guess he could fire her or have a pregnant girl fetish;)? If you don't want the game to get too complicated she has a good pregnancy and her sick days are on the days she isn't working with a luck check on non-work days (implemented in a similar to if Lizzy's health is low currently but can't be fixed by drinking water).
Once given birth (outside of a happy end) I'd guess that it could be incorporated in the game as a cost (childcare nappies food etc). This could simply be an arbitrary figure or as an alternative Lizzy gives her child up for adoption?
Sorry, another post... There was an error when Mo makes his move and Lizzy is a virgin and asks him to be patient.
Is there any activity yet at the park bench or male sauna please?
HI @ BBZ01,
-Ah I get it. Yeah you have mentioned that before I think and I did do a check and fixed at least one if not more instances. Hmm I'll do another check if I have some time this weekend.
-Hmm the trigger always checks on topless or not. Strange. I just checked the 'widget' for the Summer trigger and the 1st thing it always checks is if she is wearing a bikini or not. I'll need to do some playtesting to check this and see if I can recreate that.
-Yeah those are initial meet & greets only. James however, does open the club for Lizzy, if she hasn't opened it already.
-All that is in already. The game checks on a few things
1) Condom used or not (No go to 3, yes go to 2)
2) Condom bad luck? (Yes got to 3, no, no preg chance)
3) What day on cycle? Certain days have up to 80% chance of 'succes'. Around that peek fertility time it is 50 to 60% if I remember correctly. All other times it is less and less to a minimum of 2% or something like that.
4) So if 1 or 2 is true, as in sperm can go where it wants to go, then 3 is checked. If the roll is withing the right parameters, it is a go for babies!
This check is done on every single time Lizzy has sex.
But yea all that is in the game already. The content isn't.
Yeah it could be a good ending, and/or the game continues and weekly costs are automatically deducted or something like that. That part is also not so hard. The content is :)
-Fixed the poppy field error.
When will the next bugfix come out?

I would also like to ask if you plan to have shemale content? I really enjoyed the new relationship with Summer and I think maybe It can have something like that but with a shemale like Vicats has.
Hi PALADINO3,
I think today, otherwise tomorrow.
No plans for shemales yet I'm afraid. Vicats? No idea what that is :)
Another problem that im running into is a minor anoyance but nothing major i guess. But when ever you brush up on makup in the Bajim area or what ever it teleports you back the center area .
Hi JFox1991,
I just tried to recreate this bug, but none of the options teleport me back to the city center? Does this always happen to you? And you mean the public toilet at the Bijlmer area correct?
so when's the next update drooping?
Hi PinkKOalaPrime,
Bug-fix release today or tomorrow.
Next content update, I hope I can release a small update (really small on or before Christmas). Really small though.
Next actual update, planned for end of March. It will have the first part of Paris the 2nd city in it.

Cheers
BurningSun

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
-Hmm the trigger always checks on topless or not. Strange. I just checked the 'widget' for the Summer trigger and the 1st thing it always checks is if she is wearing a bikini or not. I'll need to do some playtesting to check this and see if I can recreate that.
If it helps it occurred after I had the black screen when meeting Summer so I reloaded the same save then went to the booth to change to topless...
Re the pregnancy:
But yea all that is in the game already. The content isn't.
If you thing I can assist please just drop me a message.
Error seen walking back to the city centre from the red light district. It's on an old updated game but there is no option to progress?

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
A question for anyone who have played the Mo route til the end.

If you start working in Mo window there are any way of escape? I have played till you start to work and tried not to pay and change work, but it didn´t work (bad ending).

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes