BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey all,

V0.8.8.43 is now available.

Thank you all for helping me fixing the bugs, spelling errors and whatnot!

Have fun.
BurningSun

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
Hey all,

V0.8.8.43 is now available.

Thank you all for helping me fixing the bugs, spelling errors and whatnot!

Have fun.
BurningSun
thanks for the bug fix
will the download links be added to the page soon?
because they are not there

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
The missing text one is impossible for me to find :( Do you have a save from when it happened?
The image shows no condom icon on the bottom one :)
Umm, it'll be either saved 2 or 10 on the attached but I've loaded both and did F5 a number of times and it didn't happen so maybe drop it and if I come across again I'll report it with the saved game?
Yep, the 2nd 1 was from a new game using your updated game which shows it correctly. The top image was from an updated game where it was missing. Not an issue for me but if some folks are using an updated old saved it might be.
Just uploaded V0.8.8.43 and updated an old save and the panties issue is still there. I'm going to start afresh and will let you know of anything. Again thanks for a superb game!

Last edited:

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
I'm still using version 8.8.42 and I can't seem to improve my makeup skill no matter how much I study it in the library. I play as a flirtatious Lizzie, and this has never happened before when playing for other characters.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Hi BurningSun,
Sat beach walking seems bug with ' You have a lovely walk and enjoy the feeling of the water and sand beneath your feet. ' and 'BeachWalk2.webm', not showing link so stuck and forced a F5 to aviod it.
BTW is summer event capped with Relationship: 18 ? Seems can't find her during walk anymore (no more someone familiar), is this current content end? there are 3 events that I found other than someone familiar tho, 1 as pick up plastic, 1 as draw umbrella and 1 as stop ball.

Last edited:

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
Jeez has the liberal system been bugged its impossible toi get liberal now and everything decreases ity i cant progress in maid story as i cant get the damn outfit and i cat get the damn museum as the leaflet doesn't turn up i've been trying for weeks! been travelling around non stop and yet nothing.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
There are something wrong with the Faoud Route?

I choose the "I´m mo girlfriend" answer and I´m making videos to pay the debt. I have enought money to pay it, but Faoud building (supposed to be in Amst. North) don´t appear

PALADINO3

Jun 25, 2018
Hi BurningSun,
Sat beach walking seems bug with ' You have a lovely walk and enjoy the feeling of the water and sand beneath your feet. ' and 'BeachWalk2.webm', not showing link so stuck and forced a F5 to aviod it.
BTW is summer event capped with Relationship: 18 ? Seems can't find her during walk anymore (no more someone familiar), is this current content end? there are 3 events that I found other than someone familiar tho, 1 as pick up plastic, 1 as draw umbrella and 1 as stop ball.
You can find her in events when you walk like, stop de ball or pick up de water bottle and going to de vendor to buy ice cream.

Another bug with summer, when you she her walking alone, you can 'press the matter' or 'leave it'. Both take to a dead end.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
You can find her in events when you walk like, stop de ball or pick up de water bottle and going to de vendor to buy ice cream.

Another bug with summer, when you she her walking alone, you can 'press the matter' or 'leave it'. Both take to a dead end.
did not know that ice cream one, thank you!
edit: wait, I thought lizzy could only meet topless girl who sells stuff like beer or ice cream, can lizzy meet her during walking? or totally different vendor? Thx.
edit again: Hi BurningSun, bug with topless girl selling ice cream event, Amsterdam/Beach/BIcel.webm not showing, seems like file missing.

Last edited:

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
thanks for the bug fix
will the download links be added to the page soon?
because they are not there
Hi PinkKOalaPrime,
You're welcome and links always take a little time. I don't add them. A kind uploader does.
Umm, it'll be either saved 2 or 10 on the attached but I've loaded both and did F5 a number of times and it didn't happen so maybe drop it and if I come across again I'll report it with the saved game?
Yep, the 2nd 1 was from a new game using your updated game which shows it correctly. The top image was from an updated game where it was missing. Not an issue for me but if some folks are using an updated old saved it might be.
Just uploaded V0.8.8.43 and updated an old save and the panties issue is still there. I'm going to start afresh and will let you know of anything. Again thanks for a superb game!
Hi BBZ01,
Tried your save (There is only 1 attached. When you press save to disk, it only saves that current game to disk) multiple, multiple times, but can't trigger the dead end :( Will keep trying as HotPotLovers also seems to have encountered it.
I'm still using version 8.8.42 and I can't seem to improve my makeup skill no matter how much I study it in the library. I play as a flirtatious Lizzie, and this has never happened before when playing for other characters.
Hi Forca,
It takes a bit of time for the 1st skill point to build up, especially if you are playing on hard. I play tested it just now and seems to work fine for me.
Hi BurningSun,
Hi HotPotLovers,
BBZ01 also mentioned that black screen. I can't trigger it and therefore not fix it. Do you happen to have a save from that time on the beach?
Jeez has the liberal system been bugged its impossible toi get liberal now and everything decreases ity i cant progress in maid story as i cant get the damn outfit and i cat get the damn museum as the leaflet doesn't turn up i've been trying for weeks! been travelling around non stop and yet nothing.
Hi redwolf567,
No change at all. Maybe you've been extremely unlucky.
Why can't you get the maid outfit? Are you prohibited of buying it, or can't you find the shop for it?
The museum leaflet should be on the message board after a certain number of days, depending on your difficulty setting. If it is not there, try to check the message board on other days/times.
There are something wrong with the Faoud Route?

I choose the "I´m mo girlfriend" answer and I´m making videos to pay the debt. I have enought money to pay it, but Faoud building (supposed to be in Amst. North) don´t appear
Hi bolondro2,
The debt is automatically reduced. If you pick that option (make vids) you will no longer meet Faoud. Donny takes care of the debt for him.

Hi PALADINO3,
Hmm this one is a bad one. Not the missing links. I've fixed those now. Thanks for letting me know.
The 'leave it' option though is missing a lot of content. I'm not sure where that went. I hope I got it somewhere still, but I can't find it yet :(
did not know that ice cream one, thank you!
edit: wait, I thought lizzy could only meet topless girl who sells stuff like beer or ice cream, can lizzy meet her during walking? or totally different vendor? Thx.
edit again: Hi BurningSun, bug with topless girl selling ice cream event, Amsterdam/Beach/BIcel.webm not showing, seems like file missing.
HI HotPotLovers,
The Topless sales girl that sells all kinds of snacks can only be met when sleeping/relaxing/napping on the beach.
Do you mean /BIce1.webm? Or was it really BIcel.webm? The latter one I cannot find. The BIce1.webm is there and works on mine?

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: HotPotLovers

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Hi @bolondro2,
The debt is automatically reduced. If you pick that option (make vids) you will no longer meet Faoud. Donny takes care of the debt for him.
Can I suggest that this, unless it will be a big think, can be tweaked for future versions?

If you take the Faoud path, usually Lizzy it´s not going to have enought money to pay him. Making videos for him to reduce part of the debt til you have enought money to pay the rest (to him or to Donny) of it make sense story wise to me

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Can I suggest that this, unless it will be a big think, can be tweaked for future versions?

If you take the Faoud path, usually Lizzy it´s not going to have enought money to pay him. Making videos for him to reduce part of the debt til you have enought money to pay the rest (to him or to Donny) of it make sense story wise to me
If you choose this route Faoud tells Lizzy to go to Donny to do the vids. When she's there Donny tells Lizzy that he'll update Faoud and offers you the options to reduce the debt.

Reactions: BurningSun

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Tried your save (There is only 1 attached. When you press save to disk, it only saves that current game to disk) multiple, multiple times, but can't trigger the dead end :( Will keep trying as HotPotLovers also seems to have encountered it.
Really sorry but I can't locate the old file any more; started from the beginning using V0.8.8.43. If I come across anything I'll let you know.

Reactions: BurningSun

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Hi HotPotLovers,
BBZ01 also mentioned that black screen. I can't trigger it and therefore not fix it. Do you happen to have a save from that time on the beach?

HI HotPotLovers,
The Topless sales girl that sells all kinds of snacks can only be met when sleeping/relaxing/napping on the beach.
Do you mean /BIce1.webm? Or was it really BIcel.webm? The latter one I cannot find. The BIce1.webm is there and works on mine?
Hi, BurningSun,

sry I overrided that save already, but I do have a screenshot tho:
beach walking event bug.png
so it's there, might need bit luck to find it I guess.

About that Amsterdam/Beach/BIcel.webm, I just happened to find video lacking so I checked file path and it says file doesn't exits, but I don't have srceenshot about this one tho, sry.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

Hi bolondro2,
What would you like to see changed?
At the moment if you are talking to Faoud and you choose the path where he forces Lizzy to take the photoshoots, you simply wont see him at the moment. Donny tells Lizzy, that he will inform Faoud that Lizzy has done her job and earned him part of his money.
Hi, BurningSun,

sry I overrided that save already, but I do have a screenshot tho:
View attachment 1546183
so it's there, might need bit luck to find it I guess.

About that Amsterdam/Beach/BIcel.webm, I just happened to find video lacking so I checked file path and it says file doesn't exits, but I don't have srceenshot about this one tho, sry.
Hi HotPotLovers,
I tried and tried, but still not triggering on mine. I'll keep trying though :)
The text 'BIcel' I can't find in the game anywhere. Which is why I was asking. I looked at all the BIce images, but they all seem fine and all seem to correspond to the right links.
It is probably me though, being completely blind lol. Happened before.

Cheers
BurningSun

beila.41

Jul 20, 2020
Hi PinkKOalaPrime,
You're welcome and links always take a little time. I don't add them. A kind uploader does.

Hi BBZ01,

Hi Forca,
It takes a bit of time for the 1st skill point to build up, especially if you are playing on hard. I play tested it just now and seems to work fine for me.

Hi HotPotLovers,

Hi redwolf567,
No change at all. Maybe you've been extremely unlucky.
Why can't you get the maid outfit? Are you prohibited of buying it, or can't you find the shop for it?
The museum leaflet should be on the message board after a certain number of days, depending on your difficulty setting. If it is not there, try to check the message board on other days/times.

Hi bolondro2,

Hi PALADINO3,
Hmm this one is a bad one. Not the missing links. I've fixed those now. Thanks for letting me know.
The 'leave it' option though is missing a lot of content. I'm not sure where that went. I hope I got it somewhere still, but I can't find it yet :(

HI HotPotLovers,

Cheers
BurningSun
probably means

<<case 8.1>><<if $Topless is 0>><<if $PregDay gte 30>><<print either("[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce1.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce2.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce3.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce4.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce5.jpg]]")>><<else>><<set $Vid to either("/Beach/BIce1", "/Beach/BIce2", "/Beach/BIce3", "/Beach/BIce4")>><<if $Vid is "/Beach/BIce4">><<print either("[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce6.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce7.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce8.jpg]]")>><<else>><<play $Vid>><</if>><</if>><<elseif $Topless is 1>><<if $PregDay gte 30>><<print either("[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce1.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce2.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce3.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce4.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce5.jpg]]")>><<else>><<print either("[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIceT1.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce1.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce2.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce5.jpg]]")>><</if>><<else>><<if $PregDay gte 30>><<print either("[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce1.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce2.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce3.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce4.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIce5.jpg]]")>><<else>><<print either("[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIceN1.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIceN2.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIceN3.jpg]]", "[img[Amsterdam/Beach/BIceN4.jpg]]")>><</if>><</if>>

ain't no BIce___.jpg in the beach folder

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
Were do i download the new update? I may just be to tired but tried to go back to the last area i downloaded the game and it was still the old version.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes