HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
What exactly do you mean with double command line? You two (blue) links to click on?
forgot to screenshot, I'm gonna try to explain here - there is original set ot blue links as it should be, then comes few empty space, then another same set of blue links as above. madiba event is somewhat hard to comeby this time, sry can't give you a sreenshot which would make things much easier to understand.

also just found that
Whilst walking through town you spot a tourist information shop which apparently only just opened.
Amsterdam/City/VVV2.jpg (pic is fine)
The shop is closed right now. You take a good look around and you try to make sure to remember the area so you could come back here at another time if you wanted to.
You can now visit the VVV shop in the city center.
-5 Hygiene -5 Energy +1 Morale

there is no blue link on this one, fresh save with hard difficulty.

Last edited:

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
This is just my opinion, but it seems to me that the probability of triggering most events has changed a lot. At a normal level of complexity, it is impossible to meet many events that in previous versions triggered more often. Hiking around the city has become just boring.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Sorry, maybe I sounded harsh? Wasn't intentional. It is just that I don't like to explain these kind of things in detail as I think it is up to the players to find the little things here and there. Didn't think of it at all as you doing a playtest.

I'll likely do wish that ;)
BurningSun Not harsh (you were right) & no worries. I did find it in the end :)
Happy to playtest for you as and when required, please just drop me a message.

I've started playing through from scratch using the new update and, my opinion, it's great. Liking some of the new fluff stuff when walking (windy day etc) :) I'll let you know if I locate anything not mentioned above (e.g. museum issue which I've found both on the tour and if visiting the sex shop direct from the red light district.
Will there be an v.43 in due course with the corrections?

Events I'd like in future updates (I know after Paris) :)
1. Open the restaurant in the mall.
2. Office job (I believe in the mall).
3. Summer to progress as you've outlined to the option of moving in together.
4. Something similar with a guy (maybe from the club, pub of flatmate); even a remorseful Bill...
5. Option to progress the good flower and library routes (maybe the option of happy ending or simply open ended. The driving school should be fun...
6. Progress Zack.
7. Buy her own place on her own or with someone.
8. Cinema/theatre

Anyway thanks for a simply great game:)!

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
forgot to screenshot, I'm gonna try to explain here - there is original set ot blue links as it should be, then comes few empty space, then another same set of blue links as above. madiba event is somewhat hard to comeby this time, sry can't give you a sreenshot which would make things much easier to understand.

also just found that
Whilst walking through town you spot a tourist information shop which apparently only just opened.
Amsterdam/City/VVV2.jpg (pic is fine)
The shop is closed right now. You take a good look around and you try to make sure to remember the area so you could come back here at another time if you wanted to.
You can now visit the VVV shop in the city center.
-5 Hygiene -5 Energy +1 Morale

there is no blue link on this one, fresh save with hard difficulty.
Hi HotPotLovers,
I get it. I'll do some testing to see if I can recreate the bug. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
Re VVV, Beila.41 mentioned this to me as well and I've been able to locate the issue and correct it.
This is just my opinion, but it seems to me that the probability of triggering most events has changed a lot. At a normal level of complexity, it is impossible to meet many events that in previous versions triggered more often. Hiking around the city has become just boring.
Hi Forca,
I can always tweak certain events if you'd like me to and give good reasons ;)
But let me assure you, all events are still there and (should) have the same triggering chance as before. The only thing that has changed is that some of the sharing events now only trigger when the right clothes are worn. So you may be missing those.
But please let me know which events you think are really hard to trigger and I will have a look at them.
BurningSun Not harsh (you were right) & no worries. I did find it in the end :)
Happy to playtest for you as and when required, please just drop me a message.

I've started playing through from scratch using the new update and, my opinion, it's great. Liking some of the new fluff stuff when walking (windy day etc) :) I'll let you know if I locate anything not mentioned above (e.g. museum issue which I've found both on the tour and if visiting the sex shop direct from the red light district.
Will there be an v.43 in due course with the corrections?

Events I'd like in future updates (I know after Paris) :)
1. Open the restaurant in the mall.
2. Office job (I believe in the mall).
3. Summer to progress as you've outlined to the option of moving in together.
4. Something similar with a guy (maybe from the club, pub of flatmate); even a remorseful Bill...
5. Option to progress the good flower and library routes (maybe the option of happy ending or simply open ended. The driving school should be fun...
6. Progress Zack.
7. Buy her own place on her own or with someone.
8. Cinema/theatre

Anyway thanks for a simply great game:)!
Hi BBZ01,
Happy to hear you like the new little fluff events.
There will be a V0.8.8.43 this week. I'm guessing on Friday. And below the issues that have been found and fixed so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who knows what the future may bring after Paris ;)

Cheers
BurningSun

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Error message and missing picture when going for a walk from the beach party. On the 1st screen the image is missing and if you click on the 2nd option you get an error message.
The beach party appears to have changed. The wristband used to last ages but now only a couple of weeks? Also can you meet Summer topless or nude at the beach?
Playing on normal level shows the levels required for a job but when on hard you only find out when Lizzy is prevented from working if a stat is not high enough, which can cause her to miss a day to rectify the stat. I'm not sure if it's feasible but maybe she could get a warning on day 1 and have to rectify it for the following day? I'm asking as I lake to play on hard but sometimes get caught out by this (generally intel on the goo library route when Lizzy has a "naughty night" at the club).
PS Love the approximate times provided for activities in the park. Any chance of adding to approximate times for walking to other places or catching the bus please?

Last edited:

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
[QUOTE = "BurningSun, сообщение: 7088337, участник: 99834"]

For example, such an event as the groping of Lizzie by a group of hooligans while walking around the city did not happen once in a few hours of the game. The event of sex in the home shower happened only once when Lizzie was deprived of her virginity and, as it seems to me, only in the case of starting for Lizzie the fashionista.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Hi BurningSun,

just found 2 bugs here:
1. city night boob event bug.png boob touching pic bug, forgot to check which file tho.

2. city pissing in street bug.png city pissing pic bug, Amsterdam/City/Event/Event14PC.webm not showing, I had checked there is a file called Event14PC in that folder, so gotta be something else is wrong I guess.

I saw people reported it before update droped, so maybe something is wrong on my end as I was htting F5 to check different events, I'm not very certain about those 2.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Error message and missing picture when going for a walk from the beach party. On the 1st screen the image is missing and if you click on the 2nd option you get an error message.
The beach party appears to have changed. The wristband used to last ages but now only a couple of weeks? Also can you meet Summer topless or nude at the beach?
Playing on normal level shows the levels required for a job but when on hard you only find out when Lizzy is prevented from working if a stat is not high enough, which can cause her to miss a day to rectify the stat. I'm not sure if it's feasible but maybe she could get a warning on day 1 and have to rectify it for the following day? I'm asking as I lake to play on hard but sometimes get caught out by this (generally intel on the goo library route when Lizzy has a "naughty night" at the club).
PS Love the approximate times provided for activities in the park. Any chance of adding to approximate times for walking to other places or catching the bus please?
Hi BBZ01,
-Oops on that 1st one I forgot to change the files from .gif to .webm. I've changed the pathing for the upcoming bug release to show images that show the same thing.
-Error is fixed as well.
-Hmm the wristband should only last a day lol. Not weeks or months. I'll get this sorted as well.
-On all difficulties Lizzy shuold always get told at least once whenever she needs to increase something. Like Helen saying something to Lizzy on her way along the lines of: Don't forget to study a bit more.
I like hard as well, but yeah, I think that is enough of a warning on the hard level. Lizzy should still be able to work even if she is missing a stat. Well, only with the two jobs I've given a makeover; Flower & Library. The other jobs will follow.
-The approx times in the park were a test. You're the first to comment on this, so not sure if people actually like this or not. I'll do a poll on my Patreon to check this. If enough peeps say yay, I'll implement it everywhere (except for the hard version ;))
Thanks a gain for your thoughts and bug-reports!
[QUOTE = "BurningSun, сообщение: 7088337, участник: 99834"]

For example, such an event as the groping of Lizzie by a group of hooligans while walking around the city did not happen once in a few hours of the game. The event of sex in the home shower happened only once when Lizzie was deprived of her virginity and, as it seems to me, only in the case of starting for Lizzie the fashionista.
Hi Forca,
I'll check these events. The only one that could have been impacted by some of the changes is the hooligan one. The others have not changed at all, so I think those are just missing a bit of luck on your side to trigger them.
Hi BurningSun,

just found 2 bugs here:
1. View attachment 1534547 boob touching pic bug, forgot to check which file tho.

2. View attachment 1534551 city pissing pic bug, Amsterdam/City/Event/Event14PC.webm not showing, I had checked there is a file called Event14PC in that folder, so gotta be something else is wrong I guess.

I saw people reported it before update droped, so maybe something is wrong on my end as I was htting F5 to check different events, I'm not very certain about those 2.
Hi HotPotLovers,
1. Found the issue with one of the pathings. It had a double //.
2. Found the issue. The file is still an MP4 file. So I've never changed this to a .webm file. Funny thing is, is that these events been in there for like I don't know at least a year if not longer. No one ever mentioned it before :)

Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: HotPotLovers

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun please have a look at the message I sent you yesterday on the "an ask" tread and let me know if you want anything like that. Cheers & I'll await the poll... Times are a nice tough but not necessary as you can work it out...

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Hi burningSun,
1 question about madiba beach house event - I thought it was suppose be repeatable event, right? But after 1 druged cocktail event, it shows that end of content.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I did Mo's storyline, and he showed me the window and told me to whore, but there isn't any option to do so. Am I missing something?

beila.41

Jul 20, 2020
re wildflowers: anyways, most of the issues come from date update at the first option of a new day. when going to bed after 12 ... . i'd suggest to do the date update at as late at 6:00. even if waking up before then (including for on non hard levels), nothing bad happens (as long as date update feedback is then displayed next thing after 6:00 always)

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
this has happened three times already what's causing this?
Screenshot (93).png
then there was one saying i can visit the VVV shop in the city center that also hard locked me

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hi burningSun,
1 question about madiba beach house event - I thought it was suppose be repeatable event, right? But after 1 druged cocktail event, it shows that end of content.
Hi HotPotLovers,
The Madiba events are repeatable, if Lizzy stays away from the booze. Else it stops after that 1st drugged incident.
I did Mo's storyline, and he showed me the window and told me to whore, but there isn't any option to do so. Am I missing something?
Hi fzdudesome,
You should be able to go back to the Red Light District and walk into Mo's little window. If you do not have that option at the Red Light District, please let me know and even better, if you have a save file, add it to your post. It will help me find the error much, much quicker.
re wildflowers: anyways, most of the issues come from date update at the first option of a new day. when going to bed after 12 ... . i'd suggest to do the date update at as late at 6:00. even if waking up before then (including for on non hard levels), nothing bad happens (as long as date update feedback is then displayed next thing after 6:00 always)
Hi @ beila.41,
Found the issue. It happens every time when Lizzy misses a day of work. For whatever reason the variable wildflowers was then pushed to a check. Shouldn't happen anymore in the next version.
this has happened three times already what's causing this?
then there was one saying i can visit the VVV shop in the city center that also hard locked me
Hi PinkKOalaPrime,
How many times have you experienced that? I've found three instances in total and done two sweeps on that variable ($trans). In the upcoming new version this bug should be fixed, but if you believe it is happening a lot, please let me know.
The issue at the VV shop is also fixed in the new version.

Cheers
BurningSun

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Hi fzdudesome,
You should be able to go back to the Red Light District and walk into Mo's little window. If you do not have that option at the Red Light District, please let me know and even better, if you have a save file, add it to your post. It will help me find the error much, much quicker.
I started in .40 and then updated to .42 part way through, not sure if that might have something to do with it. At one point I changed the Flower and Mo values to try and speed up the grind, but I found it skipped an event so I reset the values, and I might have done so incorrectly. What flag creates the link to the window in the RLD? It's just not there. File links to the start of the event where Mo shows takes you to the RLD.

3.30 star(s) 45 Votes