BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun Thanks for the above information and I'll await version 0.8.8.42 and will see if it works with my old saves. If not, no problem, I'll restart :).
I've noted some posts re Bianca... To summarise (hopefully)...
The order is:
1) Park event
She simply needs to be walking in the park (I presume it's preferable to have a dress)?
2) Beach event (when sunbathing nude)
She needs to be sunbathing nude and have low intel 10- and morale 50-? Hmm... I've never triggered this but have met the stats so I presume that the chance is low...
3) Event in the city
It happens in the evening where Lizzy decides to sit down for a minute to rest. Hmm... She's never done this yet whilst walking in the city? Is it any particular place? You need to have met her the other 2 times and wear a dress with low morale 60- and low Intel 10-
4) Library
She simply needs to be working at the library? Any stats required? I've seen this a couple of times.
5) Lost event in the city
Never seen this... The only event I've come across when lost in the city was a rape?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
BurningSun Thanks for the above information and I'll await version 0.8.8.42 and will see if it works with my old saves. If not, no problem, I'll restart :).
I've noted some posts re Bianca... To summarise (hopefully)...
The order is:
1) Park event
She simply needs to be walking in the park (I presume it's preferable to have a dress)?
2) Beach event (when sunbathing nude)
She needs to be sunbathing nude and have low intel 10- and morale 50-? Hmm... I've never triggered this but have met the stats so I presume that the chance is low...
3) Event in the city
It happens in the evening where Lizzy decides to sit down for a minute to rest. Hmm... She's never done this yet whilst walking in the city? Is it any particular place? You need to have met her the other 2 times and wear a dress with low morale 60- and low Intel 10-
4) Library
She simply needs to be working at the library? Any stats required? I've seen this a couple of times.
5) Lost event in the city
Never seen this... The only event I've come across when lost in the city was a rape?
Hi BBZ01,
I can update the saves you sent me, but not in the location you are in. It is a long boring story as to the why etc. so wont bother you with it. Anyway, I'll make it clear with the upcoming update to try and save the game in a small location where not a lot happens. The bedroom is not a good idea as it has a ton of updates going after sleeping. You can't know that of course, so I will try and make that more clear for the next update.

Re Bianca, you are close. Below a full overview. Events are chronological.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers
BurningSun

Reactions: xeivous and BBZ01

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
I can update the saves you sent me, but not in the location you are in.
BurningSun Thanks and noted' I can move her and save again...
As regards Bianca, many thanks and much appreciated. Please can you provide an updated spoiler once the new version is up and running?

Oct 1, 2017
Hi imnotaperviswear,
It needs to be only 25 or more. There is only one place, so you've done it right.
Have you met Raul and has he told you to take lessons? You ended that first and then show him your moves before he invites you to work at the strip club.

No real relationships at this time. There is the beginning with Summer. It was introduced in this version, where you need to meet her a number of times at the beach and build the relationship. Summer will become more interesting in one of the next updates after Paris.
I did meet Raul and he told me to take lessons. Maybe I broke it? It immediately gave me the chance to show him my moves so I did (obviously still no good because he'd literally just told me to take lessons) and then he's never show up again for me to show him again.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
hey, BurningSun

Weed aducation is broken i think....
I have permanent stats 'High 8%,' and 'Liberal 98 +1'... And I cant cure it in Health Clinic.
Hey Leilum,
I finally found this issue and fixed it for the next version. Thanks a lot for bringing it to my attention again and for the savefile.
How do I go through the willem route for the library job?
Hi sin138,
Keep in mind that the Willem route is eventually a dead end route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that helps.
BurningSun Thanks and noted' I can move her and save again...
As regards Bianca, many thanks and much appreciated. Please can you provide an updated spoiler once the new version is up and running?
Hi BBZ01,
YW. What do you mean with update spoiler? For this bug release fix?
I did meet Raul and he told me to take lessons. Maybe I broke it? It immediately gave me the chance to show him my moves so I did (obviously still no good because he'd literally just told me to take lessons) and then he's never show up again for me to show him again.
Hello imnotaperviswear,
That is fine. You should be able to visit Raul every Saturday between 21:00 & 00:00.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Does anyone else have lots of issues with this site? It always has run very smoothly for me, but since two or three days now I constantly get the big F95 connection error message, or a small database error and constantly need to refresh the page hoping it will load the page properly.

Just thought to throw this out there to see if I am the only one or not.
Cheers
BurningSun

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Does anyone else have lots of issues with this site? It always has run very smoothly for me, but since two or three days now I constantly get the big F95 connection error message, or a small database error and constantly need to refresh the page hoping it will load the page properly.

Cheers
BurningSun
This is a common problem.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Yep, same here over the last few days.
What do you mean with update spoiler?
The updated events for Bianca with the new ones added. Thanks :)

Sep 29, 2019

Cheers
BurningSun
No same here but i clean my PC yesterday from all Trash files and now its a little bit better.Before i was getting the error near the entire time was impossible to load the page now after cleaning it happen only sometimes.So not sure maybe some old files from this site that is on your PC make this error worst

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
BurningSun I'm having a play with v0.8.8.41 while awaiting v.42... Love the new pics etc... :) The panties issue remains a bug where the game doesn't always check if she's wearing any. Lizzy gave hers to a guy at the club when drunk and was then approached by the stag party & as you'll see the options were to refuse (hard & soft)? It worked fine when the wind blew her skirt up...
I've also noticed that whilst the rape scene in the shower (Lizzy doesn't check) doesn't happen if Lizzy is on her period she can still get raped in the club (Bill event) and have sex by flirting... I'm guessing the same applies when working as a prostitute

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Found a bug in v0.8.8.41 where Lizzy arrives late for work at the library and it gets stuck on the apology screen?
Also Summer's phone number is still missing?

Last edited:

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
First of all, thank you for your interactions with community and ofc for making this great game!

Now to my point. I know nothing is made in a day and there already is lot of stuff in roadmap. But have you considered allowing player to go to work with too little energy, which would lead to events where player falls asleep. If player is unlucky, they could be abused while sleeping, someone could for example steal their clothes, money or sexually assault them.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
BurningSun I'm having a play with v0.8.8.41 while awaiting v.42... Love the new pics etc... :) The panties issue remains a bug where the game doesn't always check if she's wearing any. Lizzy gave hers to a guy at the club when drunk and was then approached by the stag party & as you'll see the options were to refuse (hard & soft)? It worked fine when the wind blew her skirt up...
I've also noticed that whilst the rape scene in the shower (Lizzy doesn't check) doesn't happen if Lizzy is on her period she can still get raped in the club (Bill event) and have sex by flirting... I'm guessing the same applies when working as a prostitute
Found a bug in v0.8.8.41 where Lizzy arrives late for work at the library and it gets stuck on the apology screen?
Also Summer's phone number is still missing?
Hi BBZ01,
Thanks a lot for these.
Fixed the panties issue. That first choice was not having a panties check. It does now.
Yeah the period event checks need to be expanded. It makes it more 'real' imo if Lizzy gets comments on them, or if events play out slightly differently. On the to-do list lol.
Found the late for work issue. The passage part for 55 EXP was somehow having an extra <<elseif>> which would refer the player back to that same screen endlessly. I fixed it for the next version and also for your save game. I'll pm it to you.
First of all, thank you for your interactions with community and ofc for making this great game!

Now to my point. I know nothing is made in a day and there already is lot of stuff in roadmap. But have you considered allowing player to go to work with too little energy, which would lead to events where player falls asleep. If player is unlucky, they could be abused while sleeping, someone could for example steal their clothes, money or sexually assault them.
Hi Pilluah,
Thank you for the kind words.

Yeah that would be nice, but I'll likely will not get that done any time soon. The game checks almost everywhere the Energy levels already, so that is already in there. So that is no work really, but all the events would be work and I'm really focussing on the Paris release at the moment. I've put it on the To-Do list as it is a good idea, but I can't promise anything. I'm really sorry for that.
Hello,

There is a dead end when travel to Museum.

Pls help me to fix the save. Thanks!
Hi bradbrown404,
Two things:
1) Please tell me if you remember from where Lizzy came when going to the library. Do you remember? If you do I can fix the issue.
2) Please find your fixed savegame attached. Lizzy went to the museum and is now in the bus on her way back.

Have fun
BurningSun

PS: V0.8.8.42 will be out tonight.

EDIT: forgot to attach the savefile for bradbrown404

Last edited:

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Playing through v0.8.8.41 & found a couple of things.
1. The picture when visiting the dealer is broken.
2. You mentioned that there's an interaction with Raul when Lizzy is addicted to coke (4+). I've tried all combinations of the chat with Raul & there's only the option to learn further, work at the club in the red light district or walk away. I've tried walking away the 1st time & returning but nothing else?

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
This is a common problem.
Yep, same here over the last few days.

The updated events for Bianca with the new ones added. Thanks :)
No same here but i clean my PC yesterday from all Trash files and now its a little bit better.Before i was getting the error near the entire time was impossible to load the page now after cleaning it happen only sometimes.So not sure maybe some old files from this site that is on your PC make this error worst
Hi guys,
Thank you for letting me know. So this is definitely not anything that is wrong on my side. I'll do a clean up like GV suggests though. Never can hurt.

Cheers
BurningSun

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Playing through v0.8.8.41 & found a couple of things.
1. The picture when visiting the dealer is broken.
2. You mentioned that there's an interaction with Raul when Lizzy is addicted to coke (4+). I've tried all combinations of the chat with Raul & there's only the option to learn further, work at the club in the red light district or walk away. I've tried walking away the 1st time & returning but nothing else?
Hey BBZ01,
You again :) Thanks a lot for all the bugs. Fixed the links to the dealer pics.
Re Raul; Have you really tried all options? Not on this screen, but that first time? I don't think so :p

EDIT: I can see from that screenie that you've not taken the right course of action that first time..

Reactions: BBZ01

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Re Raul; Have you really tried all options? Not on this screen, but that first time? I don't think so :p
Crap! Thanks :)! I've found an old file and will play through again. I presume the fix you did earlier will be in v0.8.8.42? If so no worries...

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes