Sep 29, 2019
Hi, BurningSun

How i can work on the street?
You must wait until you find the Flyer or get access to the Loan shark then go to him get Money from him wait the time pass to the point where you have pay him back say him then you dont have the money (even you have) he get angry and say you to find the Money regardless what you do.After when you leave him you are able to Work on the Streets.To avoid Random Rape from him when you have this part with the Working on streets go direct again to him and pay him back.He will let you in peace after and you can Work on the Streets/Park/beach by doing Handjobs at the start later then Blowjobs.
But remember Working on the Streets give you fast a lot of Money but your Reputation goes up real fast you become stupid when you do Blowjobs ( now i know why my last Girlfriend was a little bit stupid :) thanks BurningSun something new learned) and your Moral and many times your Health go to the bottom.At some point when you do it to much you get addict to Cum and then happen a lot of time that you make all for free

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
The beach girl starts without a bikini, with only a towel. Either the description or the inventory must be fixed.

Edit. Yes, you start with a bikini. But it´s not shown in the inventory

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016

Works too, but might be harder since you have to guess the values to change. More often than not it's a 1:1 with the actual name in the game say: Cash is cash. You just have to figure out which value to change as they might appear more than once in the save. A tip here is to look for the corresponding value of money in the game. Say you have $30 and you find the line in the save "money: 30" (or something) that's the value you should change.
where is the save file for this game?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
In the pole dancing school says, when you arrive, From 16-17 every workday. After you change to your dance clothes says frpm 8 to 9 and from 16 to 17

beila.41

Jul 20, 2020
Hi donjohn9987,
Guessing you mean strip club?
Dance in the club (Trouw) with Looks 35+ and a partydress. Some girl may give you a card. Speak with Raul and he will tell you to take dancing classes. get to 25 and he will allow you to work there.

Hi GladiusVictorius,
Thank you for writing all that donw. Much appreciated. Some quick return answers:
2. Okay I understand. I will playtest it some times tomorow to see if I can recreate that bug. It is not Intel related that is for sure.
4. Yea no work button is hard to calculate. Work button will be back soon though and that should help you with this issue I think.
3. I'll playtest the shower tomorrow to see if I can fin anything wrong.
6. Okay understand this one now. It is related to a voyeur event in town. That is fixed now.
8. Done :)

Hi beila.41,
Thank you for explaining it in so much detail. Will playtest it tomorrow.
Yeah looks easy, but it easily could cause other issues (happens all the time lol) as it is linked with quite a few things. So I need some time to test it after fixing it.

Cheers
BurningSun
to wait might have been a good choice. turned out that it seems there also was a bug with that content update line. you mixed up 'due' and 'left'. should have been other way around i think

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
It's a pity, but a few scenes in the red light district are the only addition to the game. Except for the mechanics. Perhaps, in addition to the plot branches, it is worth adding more simple events. For example, almost nothing happens at Lizzie's house. For some reason, men do not pay attention to her, except for a couple of scenes in the shower. No one pays attention to Lizzie either in the park or on the street. And such short events would greatly diversify the game.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
where is the save file for this game?
As with all of the HTML games I played(based on the framework I don't know the name of) you have to store it manually on your drive.
Although not for this game the save UI look similar to this
HTML-save.jpg
Where the 1-slots are stored in the web browsers cache and will be erased when you close your browser if you play in incognito mode or erase your history!
Keep this in mind and only use them as a temporary saves while playing.

2. is what you should use, then you get the a "save here" gui in which you chose where to save the game.
You can't name them though and they will be stored in a <game name>-yyyymmdd-hhmmss format or similar.
They are stored as .save which the site I provided an URL for can handle.

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Balans route. I keep paying only 140 euros of rent on day 63. And i Believe that none of the raises had been implemented.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
hi, wanna hit this game up again. whats the "best" job right now with most content? Libary, Flowershop,...

Many Thanks

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Hi all,

Quick post to let you know a new HTML file is available (V0.8.8.41).
It fixes quite a few bugs.
Thank you all for posting them so I could fix it quickly.

Cheers
BurningSun
OK i have to start from beggining becouse of bugs. Game is very good, nice coding. I wish that is only a begging of that adventure, anmd there be more options. Idea is cool enought to try it again. I choose to model career for my MC, i get fashion on 79 lvl at day 72, dancing with heels, firtes level 40 and other thing like beuty on lvl 49 and there was no more things to do. Hope that was just a bug. So i hope you add some more posibilities in future. Like the good path and slut path. It will ne a chalenge. Cheers
BTW. Whitch job gives you best money? :)

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
Reporting that Henry comes to me and tells me rent is increased, but I still only have to pay 140EUR even after the fourth increase at this point.

sbycw

Feb 6, 2019
The second time I went to work in the florist, the page turned black and it was useless to refresh

Maybe there will be more such situations. So we need a button to return the time
[/引用]

Tried several times

Maybe I used cheating to modify my botanical experience

That led to this mistake

By the way, will the next version consider adding time reversal? This function is really easy to use in HTML games

mailman1234556

Dec 9, 2018
I think theres a bug with being topless at the beach too. PC does it when lib is above 30 or whatever, but stops again when lib gets higher to lets say 70.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Cant seem to encounter Bianca at all - any help?
Wearing a dress and walking the park but nothing triggering.

Madiba at beach seemed to disappear aswell - encountered him 3-4 times, but now he just doesnt show up ever..

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 45 Votes